@BallinByNature I ain’t gonna name people but Metagaming is getting to be a huge issue in the community now and people just don’t seem to be learning after been warned/kicked/banned etc.

Is Metagaming an issue the admin team are working on now? As people now are editing reports and removing audio/video as it includes Metagaming and are denying it etc.

Like people are also abusing the tabs above players as you can be in a new car and new clothes and people will still say “Hey Lewis” etc when they have no idea is me IG if they were been realistic I think the tag above names should be removed or if you are wearing a mask it disappears.

I am not going to name any particular group however I think we all know who. Hint: They are been massively exposed for Metagaming recently on multiple occasions as they can’t play the game legit and need  to metagame to get there way.

People don’t seem to understand that Metagaming is saying things like “Where is he” “Lock your car” “Meet Me ABCD” etc and it’s been abused massively right now. 

Edited by JackD248

@Kay133 I ain’t just Metagaming is a huge issue and people don’t realise and take it like a joke.

Just cus people can’t play legit and need to cheat.

Edited by JackD248

Lewis... if you are going to complain about people not following rules, at least make sure that you follow the rules as well, because as far as I am concerned, you have received multiple admin punishments in the last two weeks alone, and mind you, these are serious punishments, and you may have received more from in-game, as I only know of the reports. Please discontinue the hypocritical reports and accusations, because it isn't doing any good. 

Thanks man :)

Edited by TheFluciFial
  • Upvote 1

Wouldn't removing the name tag make it a lot harder to report someone?

And in your opinion how should we prevent this "metagaming",

because the only real suggestion you've given us wouldn't work. 

Claims metagaming, but when you reported people for metagaming they never got punish cause you always had some weak ass evidence. How about the crap RP you pulled prolonging your death cause you was in a negative situation. Like every time you get reported you always counter report and never defend yourself. Also dont you play on FiveM why you still complaining?

It's been covered many times  the problems and I will say the recent video that was taken down quite quickly showed a lot of meta gaming from above mentioned group. 

People are warned and they say stuff like "I've learned and I've changed" then a few days later bham again another report with meta gaming attached. Or muted audio with just their mic recording. I know people who were exiled from a discord for saying they don't want to meta.

Now while it seems a lot of people see no issue with meta gaming as either they tolerate the cheating or cheat themselves, it is against the server rules. 

Edited by Phil McGee
  • Like 1

Exile Master of Ops here, and when ever im in the discord the rule is enforced heavy as im always recording. we give stikes within our faction.If people metagame and im not there i dont know of it really. i dont play 24hrs a day. So before my group is mentioned we have several admins in our discord monitoring most of the times. Blame the largest criminal faction cause you cant RP right. Keep it pushing

@juniornyc well it’s quite funny how the largest fraction (only big cus u hire everyone an they just don’t return to server) and you have to cheat and metagame to get my location etc. That’s pretty funny in my opinion.

6 hours ago, JackD248 said:

@juniornyc well it’s quite funny how the largest fraction (only big cus u hire everyone an they just don’t return to server) and you have to cheat and metagame to get my location etc. That’s pretty funny in my opinion.

After I've been unbanned, I haven't heard anyone give out any sorts of locations with out using in game communications. So since I just got back, I wanna know why you keep on stirring up drama?

I think this is an echo from the report where it is confirmed by 1 member of your group who shared IG information over discord with Tavi in this case. So it's not really him stirring up drama but drawing on evidence that's been supplied by an exiled member.

This comes less than a week after a video containing a massive amount of meta gaming was swifty removed.

I'm not 100% sure but were you not active and moderating the discord at that point in time where your members were punished for meta gaming? @juniornyc . 

• Like 1

I wasnt active the past week and half so i couldnt monitor it Also Jack before you make claims on people in our faction we have an LOA system people are gone due to IRL issues. I have never been reported for metagaming only thing i have is FailRP which to my credit was due to my improper reading of one rule. (( also i was making a joke cause Lewis Smith in game is a joke so wanted to people to have a laugh.)) But yes @Phil McGee i do monitor the chat and i enforce the rules heavy while im on. @JackD248 You claimed i metagame before aswell and i never got warned for it either, why? Maybe cause your understanding of metagaming isnt really metagameing. Just cause some of us are having a chat in discord that doesnt entitle you to claim we are metagaming.

Admin team is always enforcing our MG rules / policy. If you have evidence of another party metagaming or communicating in a suspicious manor in game that appears to be metagaming, feel free to file a player report.

It will catch up with the people who break the rule, just as all rule breaches will. You may be able to get away with it once or twice but it will catch up with them and they will be punished.

Thank you.