Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Spergburger

Mask 7349_9175, Mask 3922_6504, Stranger 5718_6489, Stranger 1846_565, Mask 131_2092 Breach of NCZ

Player(s) being reported: Mask 7349_9175, Mask 3922_6504, Stranger 5718_6489, Stranger 1846_565, Mask 131_2092
Date of rule breach:03.08.2018
Time of rule breach: 8:45 PM EST

Your characters name: Chris Kidd
Other players involved: If Liam Page didn't see it then none 

Specific rule broken: 5.4.No Crime Zones 1. No crime zones are areas on the map which are against the rules to initiate crimes at even with an incharacter reason to do so. This means that while in these areas, you must obey the law and not commit obvious crimes as it would be unrealistic to commit crimes here due to heavy security / surveillance presence. Exceptions to this rule can be previously scheduled and discussed with Senior Administrator or Head Administrator as a planned server event. 2. No Crime Zones Include:  The block surrounding and the interior of the Los Santos Police Department  The block surrounding and the interior of Los Santos Medical Center  The block surrounding and the interior of the Los Santos Bank  The interior of the Tequil La La and The Yellow Inn poker rooms  The Airport drop off (New character spawn)  The parking lot of the DMV

How did the player break the rule?: The blue contender was parked across the street from the MD, the white car and the black car that's abandoned in my video pulled up and they all started shooting at each other right in front of the MD. There were more shots fired before this that I didn't get on video
Also you can see Leron Davis running away and up the stairs at MD while handcuffed which helps corroborate Liam's story if he chooses to report him Leron for FailRP
Evidence of rule breach: 

Hello. Why don't you provide the full video. You know the part where you were helping them ram us? They came at us first, which you also didn't show the recording and being biased. You were involved with this aswell, so before I go any farther, provide all of the video Mr. Kidd @Spergburger

That is the full video, I don't start recording until something report worthy is happening. I never helped them ram you, I pulled up behind the blue contender in my ambulance and said get the fuck out of here since I knew you were there to try and free Leron from police custody in the hospital. I don't know who came at who first all I know is that you were all shooting in front of the MD so I've made the report for all of you and the rest can get sorted out here if anyone else has video of the incident 

Edited by Spergburger
Accidentally said custody in the prison instead of in the hospital

The people who were attacking us infront of MD I had no idea who they were. I know that they shot at Phil for no reason somewhere and they probably saw us roll together so simple attacked us. I'm not sure if what happened with Phil happened somewhere else but I was not sure at this point as all I heard Phil say is that he was getting shot on the radio by the guys in the white exemplar. 

You can see in the video that Rajj said what are you doing and fuck off as simply they just pointed there guns at us while in there car and told us to either leave or exit the car at the intersection at bus depot.  You were right next to us when that happened Mr. Kidd, what did you hear as its not on the video? @Spergburger

I did hear someone say "shoot them" and the people in the sports cars did post up before hand so I believe they did start the shooting, if anyone has the video to prove it that'd be great. I wasn't making this post to get all of you in trouble, I figured we'd get what happened sorted out in the report since I don't have the beginning of the incident on video

From what I remember the people in the sports cars rolled up and someone started shooting and then everyone else started shooting back, the guy in the black sports car got out of his car to shoot at the contender, and then was picked up by the other sports car, which lead into what you see on the video I posted

We did not know what these guys intentions were. We thought that they had a valid reason to be attacking us and possibly protecting the medic that was telling us to leave, but you can see that it was not the case. We had just reacted the way they they did to us. There was definitely probably confusion throughout the whole scenario but it was quick and at the end of the video, you can see I stopped chasing them and returned to my original spot. 

• Like 1

Just to confirm @Wooge . The initial interaction was near Taco when I drove by 4 cars and simply said " Hi Lads" and drove on. Then without any further interaction they started ramming me and shooting at me. I did want to ask them /b the reason for the shooting so I fled to MD. They pursued and did continue to shoot at MD. But eventually left as the cop/medic came out of MD. I found out later the IG reason was one of them wanted me dead for a kidnap which I have no idea about doing , so they just  decided to try and kill me as I drove by with no RP. I tried explaining this to one of them later how that would be DMing but he didn't seem to grasp the simplicity of starting an interaction before coming at somebody. This is in no way a report but it's clear the lads in the sports car are generally clueless about the rules.

Edited by Phil McGee
  • Like 1

I didnt see any of this tbh, I was told by the medic that there was shooting outside, but I was inside with Mr Davis at the time. He did indeed break FailRP and flee from me without any RP whilst I was holding onto him, but I PM'd him and he realised his mistake and came back, so theres no need for a report on that. 

The rule was written with that wording as you can continue a crime THROUGH a no crime zone, such as driving past the location while fleeing from a crime, or chasing someone past the location in question without pulling off simply because of the road being partially part of the no crime zone.

That's straight from Ballin's post, from your video it looks like they're just driving past MD from a previous encounter. Since you didn't provide the full video I guess we'll never know if it truly started at MD.

I also like the fact that you bring me up slyly trying to get me reported, even though me and tavi already sorted it, you hella salty we killed you yesterday and that we killed you on your alt.

EDIT: Also what's weird about your recording is that the video starts while you are driving, not stopped to press record or having to tab back again or anything. To me that indicates that the video was edited to that specific point, if we look at your other reports with video, you are stopped, and you hear yourself tab back in to the game. Adding to that point, you mute yourself on some ooc platform (i think teamspeak or discord) during your recording, this makes me believe that you had been recording for a while, and edited to a point where you don't incriminate yourself or others for breaking any rules (you have already gotten in trouble for reporting someone while you are metagaming in the video).

I'd like an admin to request the full video, and i would appreciate if you don't bring my name up again like you did unless you're reporting me

Edited by Dashingly
  • Like 1

I brought your name up because Tavi had said he was going to report you when we talked, and I wasn't aware that you two sorted it out. I'm not salty about getting killed by you guys on my medic character, and you didn't kill me on my main character either, I'd love to see you try. Due to what's been said here they might've started shooting somewhere else initially but they followed them to MD, posted up outside of it, and resumed shooting, they weren't chasing them and it went through MD, they started a whole new situation there. Also I don't know what you're talking about when you say I tab back into the game in my recordings since I use shadow play which has an in game overlay. I wasn't muting myself on discord, the beep you hear is actually me talking on discord, but I'd muted my mic on shadow play so there'd be no background noise in a csgo video I made, which I actually posted in the exiled discord so there's proof of that. I forgot my mic was muted on shadow play, but what I said was me asking Tavi oocly what happened with you since I saw you running up the stairs and was sure that you'd broken a rule. The video isn't edited to start there, that's where it started, the only editing I've done was cutting off the stuff after it ended since nothing happened there. 

So you're using shadow play but not the part that records the past 10 minutes of gameplay, the part that only records present, is that correct? In every other video I've seen with shadow play recording present time, you see the overlay itself, I will look up examples after I respond to show you. Also if you have the overlay up, how are you moving around as shown in the beginning of the clip, is there a special setting that allows you to do this? I've just opened up shadow play for the first time and can't find anything like that. I don't believe you are being honest. How come we can't hear the CSGO video before you mute yourself?

In your previous report that you made (where you got in trouble for metagaming) is where you hear yourself click back into gta and start moving around.

And you asked Tavi what I was doing OOCly, you had no evidence that I had broken any rules, you just put it upon yourself to gain metagame information.

EDIT: Also you admitting that you changed the footage results in the footage being invalidated,

• All video and screenshot evidence may not be edited or tampered with in any way. Posting tampered or manufactured evidence may result in a ban from the game.
  • Again no editing or tampering with video or photo evidence. Audio should not be removed from the footage. If video or audio contains sensitive information, you may request to send to the administrator directly as to not make the information public.

That is straight off the requirements for making a report. You have removed your audio (by muting yourself in shadowplay) from the video.

Edited by Dashingly
  • Like 1

I haven't altered the audio evidence, and I haven't tampered with the video evidence, I trimmed it to only be the relevant stuff. Are you saying every video I upload shouldn't be trimmed and should include all of the irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with the situation? That's stupid and you need to think before you speak since you're clearly grasping at straws trying to find a way to incriminate me. Also I wasn't gaining meta gaming info from Tavi, and yes I did have reason to believe a rule was broken since I'd seen you in the hospital under his police custody with him holding you, and suddenly you're running away from the scene while handcuffed? There's clearly some fail rp going on there, but you two sorted it out so it's over and done with. When I press start recording on shadowplay it takes a couple seconds before it actually starts recording, so by that time I'd closed the overlay and started driving. 

Also I was probably already driving when I opened the overlay, so I'd be coasting in my ambulance while I hit the button. Just because in every other video I've stopped what I was doing to start recording doesn't mean that's what I have to do. 

Dude you just described that you meta gamed with Tavi. It's every week with  your group and a new self inflicted meta punishment. Asking Tavi why is Leron going up the stairs in discord is meta gaming. 

I'm fairly sure the requirements for unedited evidence is to try and counter the meta gaming issue which I am all for personally as I think it ruins the game. If people are unable to report due to meta gaming going on in the background it may stop people from doing it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Spergburger said:

haven't altered the audio evidence, and I haven't tampered with the video evidence, I trimmed it to only be the relevant stuff. Are you saying every video I upload shouldn't be trimmed and should include all of the irrelevant stuff that has nothing to do with the situation?

You have removed audio evidence which is in direct violation of the evidence rules. I believe you are clearly lying, of course I believe that you should trim to the relevant stuff that's not what I'm on to you about, you trimmed the video specifically to this point and then lied to say that this is the full video. I bet if you posted minutes prior to this you would be metagaming and there would at least be more evidence for this report. 

That's stupid and you need to think before you speak since you're clearly grasping at straws trying to find a way to incriminate me. Also I wasn't gaining meta gaming info from Tavi, and yes I did have reason to believe a rule was broken since I'd seen you in the hospital under his police custody with him holding you, and suddenly you're running away from the scene while handcuffed

You obtained IC information through OOC means, that is pretty much the definition of metagaming. I don't care to report you for this, but it is just funny that you edit the video and audio to take out the part where you asked that Tavi don't you think?

11 minutes ago, Spergburger said:

Also I was probably already driving when I opened the overlay, so I'd be coasting in my ambulance while I hit the button. Just because in every other video I've stopped what I was doing to start recording doesn't mean that's what I have to do. 

That would make sense if you weren't accelerating and turning your ambulance as the video is starting. You have trimmed the footage specifically to this point (which isn't against the rules as you could make a point that this is where the start of the rule break occurred) and then lied about it. The whole report is very shady.

When I press start recording on shadowplay it takes a couple seconds before it actually starts recording, so by that time I'd closed the overlay and started driving. 

This is another straight up lie and not how it works. I encourage all admins who have shadow play to try and record from the overlay panel, it instantly records and it takes a second to exit the panel.  

Before an admin makes a judgement I hope they look at all the facts, you have lied several times throughout this report about your evidence.

Edited by Dashingly
  • Like 1

I'm not asking him for the information to do anything with it icly, there's nothing I could do with it icly really anyways. I asked him what happened that allowed Leron to run away since it was a pretty clear case of rulebreaking on his part. I asked him in discord because I obviously can't do it icly, and I couldn't go into the hospital to ask him in case more stuff happened outside of it that I needed to record. If asking over discord if someone broke the rules is meta gaming then there's something seriously wrong here

Yeah what's wrong here is you metagaming and telling Tavi  IG Leron s location by saying he's running up the stairs while in the exile discord.

@BallinByNature less than a week has passed and the same group are back at it meta gaming in their government jobs. They have taken nothing on board and are again actively admitting to it. Even though the government jobs have their own TS they still meta in their Discord.

Edited by Phil McGee
  • Like 1

I haven't removed audio evidence, you can turn off your mic in shadowplay so that when you record it doesn't pick up the background noise from your mic, and instead only picks up the in game noise. I'd done this earlier to record a highlight video in CSGO, and forgotten about it when I recorded this video. So therefore anything I said on my mic was not picked up in this video, hence why I told you what I said. The beginning of the video shown here is the beginning of the recording, I haven't edited the beginning in any way, all I did was trim off the irrelevant stuff after the end. I didn't obtain any IC info through OOC means, since I'd already seen you run off the only info I could get was that you broke FailRP by running off despite being restrained. This is what I was asking about, and he answered me on it later. Like I said, after I press the record button it takes a couple seconds before it actually starts recording, so in that time I closed the overlay and resumed driving. You can say I'm lying but I'm not, that's how it works on my pc, probably because GTMP puts me at 100% CPU usage. 

He broke a rule and I wasn't giving him the location, I was stating what I saw. It'd be the same as me saying I saw Leron running away, what happened? I was talking to him OOCly about an OOC matter (Leron breaking the rules.) I wasn't saying he's up the stairs so Tavi could chase him or do anything with the info, since the situation would have to be dealt with OOCly regardless due to Lerons poor RP

27 minutes ago, Spergburger said:

I didn't obtain any IC info through OOC means, since I'd already seen you run off the only info I could get was that you broke FailRP by running off despite being restrained.

You asking OOCly why I'm running up the stairs is you obtaining IC information in an OOC manner. You don't know if I pushed him off of me and broke free.

26 minutes ago, Spergburger said:

He broke a rule and I wasn't giving him the location, I was stating what I saw. It'd be the same as me saying I saw Leron running away, what happened? I was talking to him OOCly about an OOC matter (Leron breaking the rules.) I wasn't saying he's up the stairs so Tavi could chase him or do anything with the info, since the situation would have to be dealt with OOCly regardless due to Lerons poor RP

Here we go, another day another justification for metagaming from your group. You are saying its okay to metagame if you suspect that someone is breaking the rules.

Like I said, after I press the record button it takes a couple seconds before it actually starts recording, so in that time I closed the overlay and resumed driving. You can say I'm lying but I'm not, that's how it works on my pc, probably because GTMP puts me at 100% CPU usage. 

This doesn't make any sense, why does it work fine in your other report and on this report a few weeks later it takes several seconds to start?  

I haven't removed audio evidence, you can turn off your mic in shadowplay so that when you record it doesn't pick up the background noise from your mic, and instead only picks up the in game noise. I'd done this earlier to record a highlight video in CSGO, and forgotten about it when I recorded this video. So therefore anything I said on my mic was not picked up in this video, hence why I told you what I said.

Who do we hear say, "alright I'll be back" in the video? And why can we hear him, but we can't hear you and tavi talking in discord oocly? Do you have discord in a separate audio channel to block you guys metagaming out? Your voice not being in the audio despite you talking to me is removed audio, idk what it is to you.

Edited by Dashingly
  • Like 2

Me asking if you broke a rule is not metagaming, I don't see how you don't understand that. I'm not saying it's okay to metagame if someone's breaking the rules, but due to there being no metagaming going on, talking OOCly to someone about an OOC matter isn't an issue. Shadowplay works fine in this report too, it's always taken a second or two to actually start recording after I press the button, if you mean it's working fine as in I have the overlay up still it's because I kept the overlay up to ensure it was working since sometimes my shadowplay bugs out and stops recording immediately after starting. Shadowplay being buggy is also why I don't use instant replay, since I've had issues with that before. You hear Tabatha say I'll be back in the video, you can hear him and not me because the only thing that is muted is my microphone. Any audio coming from my PC itself isn't muted. You don't hear Tavi say anything because he didn't respond as he was AFK sorting something out OOCly. I haven't removed audio, it wasn't recorded by shadowplay to begin with.

Also Leron you're not even a part of this report so it'd probably be best if you removed yourself from it before you get in trouble for spamming @Dashingly

Edited by Spergburger

If he's not part of it then why specifically mention him in your report? You dragged him into this and in turn dobbed yourself in for meta gaming.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Spergburger said:

Me asking if you broke a rule is not metagaming, I don't see how you don't understand that. I'm not saying it's okay to metagame if someone's breaking the rules, but due to there being no metagaming going on

You asked him OOCly how I was running up the stairs, you were obtaining IC information via OOC means, that is meta gaming whether you believe it or not. 

You could always post the full video of you talking to tavi and you could prove that you're not metagaming.

20 minutes ago, Spergburger said:

Shadowplay works fine in this report too, it's always taken a second or two to actually start recording after I press the button, if you mean it's working fine as in I have the overlay up still it's because I kept the overlay up to ensure it was working since sometimes my shadowplay bugs out and stops recording immediately after starting.

That's really weird that you say that because you see in your other report that it starts immediately, and you hear yourself click off the overlay and return to the game in this report here https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/topic/5819-stranger-8740_7659-failrpl-attempted-vdm-nlr-breach-combat-logging/

16 minutes ago, Spergburger said:

Also Leron you're not even a part of this report so it'd probably be best if you removed yourself from it before you get in trouble for spamming @Dashingly

Nah you don't accuse me of breaking rules without me responding. The admins will do what's right, they will see that your video just shows them driving through a NCZ (which is within the rules). They will see that you have contradicted yourself several times and that you have removed your audio thus making the evidence invalid. And they will see the facts that I brought up about the video starting off when you're moving, proving that you weren't in the overlay like you said you were, and showing that the video must have been edited to that specific time period.

• Like 2