Trevor_Scotts

David_Davis [253], Basit_Khan [14] and Paul_Chyz [152] FRP, NRP, PG

Player(s) being reported: 253, 152, 14
Date of interaction reported: 22/02/2021.
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1614024074

Your character name: Trevor Scotts
Other player(s) involved: Michael Saxton (ID 167)

Specific rule(s) broken:

Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.
  • Players are required to remain IC at all times. RP can only be paused or voided by admins.

Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear RP is showing appropriate care and concern to preserve your character's safety and life.
  • If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.

Powergaming (PG)

• Powergaming is playing unfairly through not allowing other players a chance to roleplay responses and their own actions, unrealistic actions, or non-factual statements in /do.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
Michael Saxton and I were attempting to scam ID 253 at the power plant. When they pulled up we impersonated as cops and started to give demands to get on their knees. They were under the assumption that they were buying illegal guns and tables for $90k. When attempting to frisk ID 253, he refused multiple times to accept the frisk as Michael RP'ed patting the man down. He would then power game and say there us nothing on him and wouldn't accept the frisk twice. We had guns to their heads the entire time so they have to comply with our demands, which they did not. Also, they were trying to pause RP the entire time to stall so we couldn't get the money off of them. (we never got the money either because he wouldn't accept the frisk and wouldn't RP)

The NRP part is when ID 14 and ID 152 attempted to run, we started to shoot them and downed both of them. All 3 downed at this point. I run over to where ID 14 is and carry him back over to everyone else. Michael then calls over the radio that 253 and 152 called the cops on us, so we killed all 3 of them. Cops show up, but MarcoD ends up voiding the RP but didn't punish anybody for their actions.

Evidence of rule breach:

Fear RP: https://streamable.com/uv9sus

More Fear RP: https://streamable.com/av2nmp

Michaels POV (ID 253 and 152 calling cops when downed at 1:10) - https://streamable.com/58r4gc

Powergaming:

QbfH8SH.jpg

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

• David_Davis [ID 253] - Notified in-game
  • Basit_Khan [ID 14] - Notified in-game
  • Paul_Chyz [ID 152] - Notified in-game

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Chapman & Malice

Hello everyone, stating as one of the bodies involved in this scenario, First of all I would like to clearify that I did attempted to run rp'ly but the reporting party told me that I domt have to write that just stand up and attempt it and I did that and get shot and downed. Onto the calling cops thing, I have seen everyone calling Medics or Police whenever they are downed/Injured. I did the same thing and if its rule breaking then I was not aware of the thing and I apologize for this act and it wont happen again in the future. For the PG part or voiding RP, I didnt void the rp neither I was fear RPing. Thank you

Thanks for posting a player complaint.

David Davis here. 

You provided the video where we just RP'ing not from the start. So here is the full story. Posters contacted me for some illegal stuff they were selling and asked me to get the cash on hand soon as I reach there they both shout at the same time LSPD on the ground. And read my rights so I literally thought that I am getting arrested they also said backup is on the way. I asked their badge number they told me that too. After that for being at the same place for a long time I got ((/AFKMATH)) and I was under the ground so I used the salute animation to get rid of both as it was not able to see the poster clearly they thought I am trying to run away or something so they shot me. As for the Fear Roleplay Why would I fear of cops when I know they don't/can't shoot suspects who are getting arrested. At the middle of the scenario they changed themselves from COPS to ROBBERS and they attempts to pat me again for money so I RP'ly told them then YES its on me but not in my pockets but at that time they were not close to me. My RP can be seen in second evidence.

(ID 253 and 152 calling cops when downed at 1:10

We are allowed to call cops or medics when we are injured. I didn't call the cops when you were near me when you ran away then I called the cops. 

Note: You started RP'ing as a Undercover COPS so there is no need of me or my friends to fear about their lives.

Thanks

ID 14 here.
There is nothing fear or PG as the poster said. And well explained by my friend they said they are cops. But they only trying to forcefully roleplay with us what ever they want. They were focused on my friend and I had a chance to run from my cops so I did. If you are not cops then you can say 'Its a robbery get down on the ground'. Not as LSPD get on the ground. 

8 hours ago, Paul_Chyz said:

Onto the calling cops thing, I have seen everyone calling Medics or Police whenever they are downed/Injured. I did the same thing and if its rule breaking then I was not aware of the thing and I apologize for this act and it wont happen again in the future.

You were literally punished for the same thing less than a month ago... *cough*

4 hours ago, David_Davis said:

You provided the video where we just RP'ing not from the start.

Post your POV then, you said you had it recorded.

js2siPu.png

After that for being at the same place for a long time I got ((/AFKMATH)) and I was under the ground so I used the salute animation to get rid of both as it was not able to see the poster clearly they thought I am trying to run away or something so they shot me.

Just want to post this clip too. Clearly looked like you were trying to run to us. AFKmath doesn't require you to get up and move around, you can do the math. https://streamable.com/z5xnlt ALSO, note that this part is 9 minutes into the robbery! You weren't complying with demands for a full 9 minutes before we shot you.

As for the Fear Roleplay Why would I fear of cops when I know they don't/can't shoot suspects who are getting arrested. 

It doesn't matter if we were impersonating as cops and whether you think cops can shoot or not, you were given demands MULTIPLE times and you failed to comply with them. You had a gun to your head, you were told to comply with the demands, you never feared your life in that situation. 

I didn't call the cops when you were near me when you ran away then I called the cops. 

It showed up in chat, Michael was obviously close enough. 

SalGhXr.png

Edited by Trevor_Scotts

It doesn't matter if we were impersonating as cops and whether you think cops can shoot or not, you were given demands MULTIPLE times and you failed to comply with them. You had a gun to your head, you were told to comply with the demands, you never feared your life in that situation. 

Let me clear the air again. You started RP'ing as a cop and I thought you are real cop (IC'ly and OOC'ly). Then you told me that you are impersonating OOC'ly. But my character does not know that. Police can not shoot the suspect until and unless suspect start shooting at him. And we are just suspects who got no guns. So there is NO FEAR RP.Why would I fear of cops? You cannot force someone to Roleplay as you want. First you started roleplaying like cop then robbers. Also you OOC threat me that you will get me banned. 

threat.PNG.e47baabccddc922af9b6f19788158c99.PNG

Just want to post this clip too. Clearly looked like you were trying to run to us. AFKmath doesn't require you to get up and move around, you can do the math. https://streamable.com/z5xnlt ALSO, note that this part is 9 minutes into the robbery! You weren't complying with demands for a full 9 minutes before we shot you.

You can clearly see my character started doing multiple animations. I know you can use the command [/afkmath] to do that but can be seen my character started jumping and saluting randomly that's why I asked you in OOC for (AFKMATH) . Also here is the RP that I replied you need to first RP before frisking someone and you [/frisk] first and then asked me [/do Able?]

RP.PNG.a90ca8d0dac35726f563d770bfa83967.PNG

It showed up in chat, Michael was obviously close enough. 

In your evidence its clearly you both run after ID 14. Then we made a call. Till you came back it was almost over. 

196777482_callingcops.thumb.PNG.df64ff849cf03bcba0ceb9719d753e73.PNG

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players:

• David_Davis [ID 253] - NonRP Behavior - Multiple times during the situation you were using OOC chat rather than complying with the roleplay you had agreed with, failing to accept the frisk. Dragging out, or often referred to as stalling roleplay where it does not have valid reasons behind it is not permitted. Later in the situation you tried contacting emergency services to assist you, while this would of been fine as your attackers briefly ran away from you however when you started to make your call to the emergency dispatch your attackers had came back and they were able to clearly notice you place the call. From that point it resulted in your death. You should not be calling for backup or emergency services when your life is still at great risk.
  • Basit_Khan [ID 14] - NonRP Behavior - During the situation you tried to flee from the armed players while one of them was focused on another one of your allies. However when one player was focused on shooting the ally, there was still one player near you not focused on the ally which when attempting to flee immediately shot you which resulted in you being injured. You should fully assess the situation and what dangers are still around you. 
  • Paul_Chyz [ID 152] - NonRP Behavior - It is seen in the evidence from this situation you stood up and immediately were running around when there were two armed players around you. This resulted in you being shot at and injured. You should not try to run away when you can easily be killed, especially when there are multiple people who can do so.
  • Michael_Saxton [ID 167] - Verbal Warning - In the video you can be seen telling the players they will be banned. This is not providing players with a positive community experience. This will only be a warning to remind you to conduct yourself in a positive manner when speaking to others on a out-of-character level regardless of what is happening in the situation.
  • Trevor_Scotts [ID 158] - Verbal Warning - From this situation there were a couple of times where the reported parties stood up and you acted in-character to get them to sit back down. Both of these times the players informed you that one time it was a miss click and the other they were presented with AFK Math so they informed you over OOC chat to give them a second to handle this. The second instance of this was seen as by the reporting party as failing to comply with demands, however it was a case of the person attempting to handle their AFK status, of which they were killed over. Players are given two options to remove the AFK status, either solving the math or moving slightly and from the evidence it appears they choose to move. This will serve as a reminder of the different ways AFK status can be removed and that players inform you they are handling it as such and you should allow a chance for them to do so.
  • As a overall reminder, all players are required to comply with our Fear Roleplay rule. There are no exceptions to this rule and everyone is expected to treat every player as the rule intends. A player claiming to be apart of law enforcement still means you should fear for your character's life if they have them in a position to do so.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,

Chapman & Malice

• Confused 1