Trevor_Scotts

Jan_Red [ID 98] & Janez_Jansa [ID 271] - DM

Player(s) being reported: ID 98 and 271
Date of interaction reported: 19/FEB/2021.
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1613776783

Your character name: Trevor Scotts
Other player(s) involved: Michael Saxton (ID 102)

Specific rule(s) broken: 

Deathmatch (DM)

• Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.
  • Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.
  • Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.

Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)
Michael Saxton and I were attempting to picklock (didn't get to finish) a vehicle outside of the mining area when ID 98 and 271 came out of their RV and immediately started to shoot us without any demands. ID 271 came out of the RV, started to shoot THEN said something but it was inaudible. There was no time to react as no demands were given by either party. ID 98 started to VDM me and my friend multiple times, which ended up being the reason both of us died. I only started to shoot back as self defense when ID 271 started to shoot us, but he broke the rules by not giving any demands and also not RP'ing anything and just started shooting. Picklocking their vehicle doesn't give them DM rights to immediately start shooting or to kill on sight. 
Evidence of rule breach:

ID 271 gets out of the RV

JzjpwOt.jpeg

ID 271 starts to shoot at us 6 seconds later, not enough time to give demands. Also notice we are in the same spot, his friend in the car started to ram us which made us move.

EOiScZS.jpg

More of ID 271 shooting us

TrumrO3.jpg

ID 98 rams Michael Saxton

UayOz81.jpg

ID 98 then rams me

Eqs2alo.jpg

Rams me again

wCLk4xP.jpg

hHSzvmk.jpg

Kills me from ramming

DuNyZ81.jpg

Player stated it wasn't allowed to picklock at the mining area, admin says otherwise.

xQijnZ5.png

Edited by Trevor_Scotts
  • NAY 1
  • Confused 1

What a fun time to be alive. Many many things will be interpreted wrong if not prisented both sides. I do not even need anything to show against his case as he included everything needed to point out that nothing conflicting happened, except maybe for the little part that as soon as we saw him lockpicking (me and my brother) we demanded to stop what hes doing and stay there(with a pistol), upon what he started running. as he disobeyed the Fear roleplay rule and our demands my brother started shooting. They tried to get away but i blocked their way with my car so they couldnt upon what, one of them the co-driver stepped outside of the moving vehicle and got injured due to his own fault (his friend drove over him alone), as soon as that happeend, this guy the guy reporting me, stepped out of his vehicle started shooting me aswell (although i didnt have a gun and therefore no valid reason to really shoot me), ive driven backwards form where i was, to where he was, i hit him. Thats the whole story, The real reason why hes reporting is due to the fact that he lost whole bunch of inventory on him that he risked on his on. All these screens are so meaningless they cant even connect your story, let alone mine. Even though on screen its seen as me driving over the first dude, that was him getting out of the moving vehicle when i tried to block them in order to shoot me. Youre presenting exact time of the exact rule broken in your view but key parts are missing, how did it come to where it was. If I was not saying the truth, how come in the first screenshots tehy are still both in the vehicle? 

Edited by Gringo1nlx

The only time he turned on his mic and said something was when he was actively shooting at us, and it was inaudible. Even IF he gave a demand, which he did not he was still shooting at us while saying it which furthermore makes the situation still fair enough to get reported. We did not disobey fear RP as you didn't even give any demands to begin with, even if you did it was inaudible and you still were shooting while you were saying it. Which makes you in the wrong still. If you do have ANY proof that you did say any demand, which both of us did not even hear cause obviously you didn't say it, you can post it here. Also, you can't shoot people lockpicking to begin with. Also, you can't start shooting if u thought we were fear rping, why not just report it?

I won't say anything more, waiting for admin response.

Explain me something honey. The distance between my car and your car was about 20 metres. If what you are saying is true and we did start shooting you (my brother was onnly shooting not me, i didnt have a gun) without demands and reason when we saw you lockpicking? How come we didnt hit you once? from my car to your car you came perfectly fine? Because Its not true we didnt give any demands, if what ure saying is true and we started shooting you as soon as we saw you lockpicking my vehicle you'd be dead the second it happened, but no instead you ran off 20-30 metres to your friends car, got in (which can be easily seen form first screenshots) and tried to escape. The reason you didnt die during that time is cuz we were yelling at you to stop, my brother started shooting only after you not stopping and already being midway to your car which makes total sense. Thats the reason you didn't get hit right away and thats when i went into my car and blocked your path upon what my brother kept shooting. You decided to exit the vehicle to shoot him back which already explains and shows what ur intentions were. You claim it was self defence, really is that what this was, or was that equal shooting situation in which u decided to fight back the minute we stepped on your tail? Im not trying to be disrespectful to anyone, but I can't stand people doing something wrong and putting it on others. Your screenshots don't have my voice chat recorded and sadly i do not record my gameplay aswell as my computer is too slow for this, but I think i explained it reasonably enough given the proof that we have here. Even the first screenshots proves that we were actively speaking, upon what you say it was inaudible noise. Yeah Im sure people press N randomly to play shush in the backgrounds of their mics.

Edited by Gringo1nlx

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSE

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided this report can't be concluded at this time. The following player(s) will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

Trevor_ScottsID 312 - Do you have any additional evidence of the incident, e.g. recording with audio? Can you also explain why you were in a Discord-call?

Jan_RedID 98 @Gringo1nlx - Can you explain your side of the story? Provide any evidence you may have.

Janez_JansaID 271 - Can you explain your side of the story? Provide any evidence you may have.

If the player(s) above fail to respond within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded, based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability.

Regards,

Doan & Angel.

Like I said I cannot provide anything, since my computer is too weak to capture the video and still provide me fairly okay gameplay. I think only considering the provided screenshots above, nothing can really be stated as fact, except acts visible from the photos itself which are nearly not enough to explain the situation. But thats only my view.

1 hour ago, Doan said:

Trevor_ScottsID 312 - Do you have any additional evidence of the incident, e.g. recording with audio? Can you also explain why you were in a Discord-call?

Nah I wasn't recording, only took screenshots while the incident was occurring. I was in a discord call with a IRL friend who doesn't play eclipse.

Just want to point out it's clear that we were getting VDM'd. Screenshots clearly show Michael_Saxton getting rammed and killed, then me getting rammed and killed.

• NAY 1

PLAYER REPORT DENIED
Thank you for submitting this player report and continued patience as this was under review, after reviewing the contents of this report and guidance from Senior Staff. We have decided to DENY this report.

• The following evidence in the report we have received prove to be insufficient evidence. Please keep in mind that screenshots (in situations such as this one) is lacking the sufficient evidence to conclude this report. As there are no ways of us knowing if demands were given or not, nor would be terms of demands that has lead to this scenario. Including how individuals were run over and being potentially held for FearRP.

@Trevor_Scotts and @Michael_Saxton
  • Another aspect of this report in which claimed that the person you were in the Discord call with doesn't play on ECRP. It has been proved and linked through investigative work that you were both in the same call with ID 102 whilst in this scenario but stated that the person in the call with you does not play on the Eclipse Roleplay Server. Take this a form of warning that attempting to deceive members of staff is punishable. Any further incidents like these where there are manipulative intent will be met with repercussions.

@Gringo1nlx
  • Further to this all parties involved must understand, that we highly advice to get their NVIDIA Shadowplay setup to record gameplay in the background, and save X amount of minutes of gameplay or you can use the Windows game-bar using Window + Alt + R keys or by typing gamebar on your windows search function to set it up.

This decision is final unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater that $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

Kind Regards,
Moderator Angel and Senior Support @Doan