Shalami

Discord ban apple

Account name: Shalami

Character name(s): Carter Navaja

Admin who issued: Pabzz (I think I don’t remember 100%)

Date of punishment: last year, cant remember the date. 

Reason given for punishment: telling and admind to suck my dick

Your explanation of what happened:

Something happen IG bettwen me and the admin that ban me, he or me, I cant remember, star talking about it on discord general, and I told the admin “old carter will have tell you to suck my dick, but not me, im a new carter” to be honest, I was trying to let him know that even do I don’t agree whit his action, in the pass I will have insult him for it, but now I will just chill and go whit the flow, but he say that “that’s a sniky way to tell me to suck your dick” and ban me for that. thats what i recall.

Post any evidence or further details:

In first place: I was not looking to insult this admind, sometimes i get lost in translation, and second , I need the discord to stay tune whit rules change and all that.

I will like to add that I won do something like that anymore.

Hello,

I don't personally remember banning you for saying something regarding the old Carter, but I can't say I remember much of the described event as a whole.

However, you said you would make sure an incident such as this will not occur again. How are you planning on doing that? What are you doing against it or changing?

41 minutes ago, ItsPazz said:

Hello,

I don't personally remember banning you for saying something regarding the old Carter, but I can't say I remember much of the described event as a whole.

you cant remember cuz it was more than 3 months ago i think.

41 minutes ago, ItsPazz said:

However, you said you would make sure an incident such as this will not occur again. How are you planning on doing that? What are you doing against it or changing?

by not insulting people in a ooc way (even do i didint say it to insult).

Edited by Shalami

Hello again,

Due to the events leading up to your Discord ban being so long ago and being but a vague memory, and on top of that your claim that you will make sure an event such as this will not occur again I have come to the conclusion to lift your ban on Discord.

What I would like to request from you however, is that you do indeed read through the announcements carefully for new rules that were implemented during your time being banned, and refrain from saying things that you have said in the past, even if it's not with the intention of insulting another it can still be picked up as such.

Discord ban will be lifted.

Appeal approved/archived