Shalami

Ban Appeal IG

Account name: Shalami

Character name(s): Carter Navaja

Admin who issued: Infamosefelix

Date of punishment: 19/Feb/2018. 

Reason given for punishment: FailRP and NLR brake

Your explanation of what happened:

I got report for Braking NLR and FailRP, so About the braking NLR; like I say on the report, I didn’t know that coming to get my car was against the rules if no one was near. I think we need to see this part in the context, cuz I die just across the street of the hospital, so since there was nobody there I think I was not doing damage to anyone to get my car after my dead. After all this happen I talk to and admin and he made me see my mistake, that’s why in my report I admind I did it (even do the guy reporting have no video, I say the true and admind it). About the FailRP; I don’t know when this rule was change, but I remember the time when you where able to use your radio or phone if the aggressor didn’t RP taking it from you, I have see SOOO many police pushing the red botton while they are down, so I guess it was not against the rules to do so, and since he was not aminng at me, I try to call the police about this guy that gun me down.

Like I say in my answer to the report, I made a mistake, it was my bad, but I didn’t damage any player or RP experience !!! I did all the RP he give me, I even give him the money I have on me !! a guy that is salty and is not looking for RP wont to that !, you should see the hole scenario here and ask him why he shot me whiteout say noting, just step out of his car after having crash me like 3 times and shot shot me down, why don’t you ask that on the first report ?, or asking how did he survive the day before this when I leave him to down in the country and he say he remember that cuz medics save him, how did he call medics ??/

I feel like my every move is been check on this server, like waiting for any single mistake I make to fuck me, I can do it all right, answer his /me, give him the money, drop the gun on me ALL ,but just cuz I respawn infront of my car and since there as nobody around it and I take it, im braking NLR, its not like I move to the destination, it’s that I DIE in the place I respawn after.

Post any evidence or further details:

NLR: even do I came back, I didn’t do it to damage the guy that kill me (revenge kill) or get in to any RP whit him, its just happen that the respawn spot was in front of the place my car was, so after calling a taxi and find out there was none on the city, I saw my car and think “im not doing damage to anybody, let me just drive home”, like for real, I was caling a taxi to drive me to my car, I die, I have no remember of anyting that happen, but I have a GPS that show me the location of my car, I didn't know it was agains the rules to go get your car. after talking whit tripleseven he told me This was bad cuz I should leave the car there and come back to get it in 15 minutes, but I really didn’t think I was doing any damage, I was the one that got kill for a car crash in the first place, the guy that kill me was no near my car when I arrive to take it back. Again, I got kill in front of the hospital, I just move to the place my car was thinking I was not doing damage to anyone, it was a mistake more than a rule brake. I call it a mistake cuz I didn't fuck any RP whit my actions, or damage any persona whit it, it was a rule brake that cold have been fix whit a warning, yes im old on the server, but yes you guys change and introduce new rules sometimes, so been old does not meen you know all the rules, theres sometimes new rules we didn't know have change !!.

FailRP: in my opinion I didn’t fearRP. Everyone that plays whit me know how I always try to follow rules, and I don’t know when this new rule about radio and cellphone while downed was issued, but, the info I got was that you could use radio and cell phone if the party involve in your injury’s don’t RP to take it from you, since the guy didn’t, and he take his gun from my head, and move away from me, I try to make it out by calling the police, hopping he got scare and leave, but he hear me and gun me down. That was before I have give him my money, acepet his frisk and even try to drop my gun (to find out you cant do that anymore while downed to), I I will like to ask how was the Roplay experience of the reporting party damage by me doing this ? how did I hurt the server whit my behavior to deserve a permant ban from it ? maybe 2-3 days ban or something, but permanently ban because I didn’t know or didn’t understedn the rule about moving back to your place of dead ? I mean, I respawn in front of my car, is not like I have to move to get it, it was just infront of the hospital where I got kill.

To finish this report I will like to say that I fallow all the RP he give me, you can ask him If you whant, I answer his /me whit /do, accept his frisk, try to drop my gun but find out you now cant drop when your down (that’s something new to), give him the money I have on my pocket (as a way to comply whit the mug) I did all that, I mean, I did all my roleplay by the book, yet that’s not importan her !! all that is importat is that after you die you walk to your car, I find that unfair.

The severity of the punish should be in concordance whit the damage you did to the server or to the party reporting you, so even do my admind record is long (I have punish from my first month on the server !!), I did not damage the roleplay experience of nobody, so I shold not get a permanet ban, not for a small issue like this one that cold have been solve by talking, and also. 

Edit:

I also think i shold not be judge by the rules i broke 7 months ago when i join the server, when i have no idea of what RP realy was,  someone that use to play like 12 hours a day on the server as a criminal and have learn to RP on his way here.

last: try to find a way to get people to know the new rules or the changes to old ones, i can tell you that ALOT OF PEOPLE still think they can use phones and radios when they are down if the other party dont RP taking it off. example: if i crash my bike i cant call medics ?

Edited by Shalami
  • Like 1

Hello and Thank you for posting an Appeal,

However I still stick to this judgement as even in this you have mentioned you have yes, admitted you are at fault but here is where I stand, in the past two, three months, you've received multiple lengthy bans, and yet it seems if you are attempting to "Correct" your behavior you have failed to do the most important thing that is involved in behavior correction, and that is to read the Rules.

That rule reguarding radio transmissions while down has been in the rule book for months, it's not a new rule as it hasn't been updated in quite some time, but it is still there, as well as the rule about NLR and not returning to the area you died for 15 minutes.

Carter Navaja, Since June of 2017 you have Accrued 23 Charges to your Admin Record that on average rounds up to 3 logs every month that you have been active, 7 since December alone and that's with you having lengthy bans, you've been punished multiple times for failing to adhere to the rules and you are still not showing that you want to correct your behavior, and these are just instances that you are caught breaking the rules or sufficient evidence has been provided, this doesn't account for the numerous amount of Player Reports that happen in game.

Also almost everytime you come back, it seems that it doesn't take long for a Player Report to come up for you, Navaja, I'm not trying to be cruel, I'm just stating facts as it is apparent that you haven't corrected your behavior with the multitude of chances we have already given you, what's to say you're not going to break the server rules again this time?

Just for example you got Permabanned on December 18th, You appealed and got accepted on December 31st, you were then Permabanned again on January 9th, and then Unbanned again on the 16th you then got a player report on February 6th which has led to you being Permabanned yet again

I personally don't see any actions you are taking to improve your overall roleplay or your adherence to the rules.

Pending @BallinByNature

44 minutes ago, InfamousFelix said:

That rule reguarding radio transmissions while down has been in the rule book for months, it's not a new rule as it hasn't been updated in quite some time, but it is still there, as well as the rule about NLR and not returning to the area you died for 15 minutes.

i know about NLR and the 15 minutes, just didint thin i was damage nobody by simple crosing the street and take my car, since the guy that kill me take off in his car, and police or medic or nobody arrive.

46 minutes ago, InfamousFelix said:

Just for example you got Permabanned on December 18th, You appealed and got accepted on December 31st, you were then Permabanned again on January 9th, and then Unbanned again on the 16th you then got a player report on February 6th which has led to you being Permabanned yet again

I personally don't see any actions you are taking to improve your overall roleplay or your adherence to the rules.

Pending @BallinByNature

what happen on the january 9 was a mistake, if you check the apple you will see i ask that to ve void to avod confusion, i crash and the admin involve ban me cuz the think i combat log, but i show admins that i have intention to return since i say to like 3 people that i crash and was cominmg back, i spend all that day crashin as admins cold confirm in the game log i send them. yes i have a long record, most of them from my first moths, but since my last ban (the one i got on the 18th of december) i have been trying to improve my RP ig and folow the rules.

50 minutes ago, InfamousFelix said:

Pending @BallinByNature

to start i answer all his /me whit /do, i even give him the money i have on me whit /pay, also ask tripleseven how i lot of the time asking before do stuff so check its legalty. there is no way for me to show you that im realy trying to improve (and have, i think,) my RP but i think you can see the honesty of my regret on the answer to the first report, i say all the true, someting that the guy didint do, if thats not someone willing to change i dont know what it is. like i say before, i summit to any kind of punish you guys think is fare, but i truly didnt do this knowin i was braking a rule and again i repete myself; "i die infront of the hospital, when i spawn my car was just there, since there was nobody arorund i jump on it", there was like 16 people on server, no taxi no friends to pick me up no noting.

Mr. Navaja,

You have missed the key component in this which is reading the rules through this entire statement here that you have made you have shown that you didn't read the rules I can understand the mistake make in the Combat Logging but with your extensive record things just keep piling on, this doesn't negate the fact that we have issues with your roleplay, constantly to the point yes you are well known and that needs to come to a stop.

I can see your point in NLR but even still with the other rules broken and the ones you have continuously broken it doesn't indemnify your actions.

What are you going to do to attempt to rectify your actions and better you roleplay if we were to even accept your appeal?

These situations just can't keep happening Mr.Navaja.

2 minutes ago, InfamousFelix said:

Mr. Navaja,

You have missed the key component in this which is reading the rules through this entire statement here that you have made you have shown that you didn't read the rules I 

i have read the rules more than one time, but your right, i didint re read them again after that insident on the 18 of december, and i shold have, and will do as soon as i finish this post.

5 minutes ago, InfamousFelix said:

this doesn't negate the fact that we have issues with your roleplay, constantly to the point yes you are well known and that needs to come to a stop.

i will like you to PM me about this so we can have a depper talk.

6 minutes ago, InfamousFelix said:

What are you going to do to attempt to rectify your actions and better you roleplay if we were to even accept your appeal?

These situations just can't keep happening Mr.Navaja.

read the rules again and folow them 100% and stay tune for the changes.

Alright,

So, Carter Navaja, I've been speaking with Ballin and we have decided that we will be Accepting your Appeal under ONE CONDITION.

Your Appeal will be accepted as soon as you complete sitting down and talk with me about past RP Scenarios, and about the rules, I will explain them thoroughly and so long as we do that, we will go over the Rule Book together, reading them one by one through this you must understand the rules thoroughly, if you have questions feel free to ask, that's what I'm there for and once this is completed you will be allowed to return to EclipseRP.

Understand that this does not exempt you from your past mistakes, in fact, you will be expected to uphold a high level of Roleplay and you will be expected to uphold the rules, if you fall short you may land right back where you are now without any chance of redemption.

Is this understood?

If so this will be Pending your completion of this task, In the next few days I will be attempting to contact you to complete this task and I will make a note of it here and process your Appeal 

Mr.Navaja has completed the task mentioned,

We have thoroughly gone over all of the rules, and I believe he has a full understanding of them now as he had no remaining questions once we had completed the session and I have also provided him with additional resources to help him better his overall roleplay experience. 

Player has been Unbanned.

Appeal Accepted.