Lucas_Woo [ID 165] - FRP

Player(s) being reported: ID 165
Date of interaction reported: 2-6-2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1612671259

Your characters name: Peter Chao

Other player(s) involved: Con_Spletoon, Sherlock_Suzuki, Jamal_Suzuki

Specific rule(s) broken:

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear RP is showing appropriate care and concern to preserve your character's safety and life.

• If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.

• If an attacker lowers their weapon to type, victims which were under fear RP remain as so.

• A player is not showing proper fear if they run while on foot/bike or in an unpowered vehicle and a weapon is aimed at them at close range, or if they drive into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover or fleeing with it.

• A player still has the option to react if they are in a powered vehicle, if they already have a weapon drawn facing their attacker, or if their attacker's view is obstructed by an object.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

We were having a meeting with another gang and it escalated into me pulling out my gun and giving demands. ID 165 decided to ignore the demands and it ultimately changed the outcome of the situation.

Evidence of rule breach:

- Sherlock Suzuki's POV

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • dead 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSE

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided this report can't be concluded at this time. The following player(s) will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

Peter_Chao│ID 141 @Chao - Can you explain what exactly it was that prompted you to escalate the situation? Can you also explain why you decided to escalate it at a NCZ? Provide any other evidence you may have.

Lucas_Woo│ID 165 @Vasdexxx - Can you explain why you didn't comply with the demands given to you by ID 141 (Peter_Chao)? Provide any evidence you may have.

If the player(s) above fail to respond within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded, based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability.

Regards,

Doan & Aieos.

Hello Peter here, first off I would like to thank Doan and Aieos for handling this report.

Can you explain what exactly it was that prompted you to escalate the situation?

The reason why I escalated the situation the way I did, was because they had asked us to drop colors as they wanted to take the color yellow. They stated that, if we dropped colors then we would be good with them and they wouldn't hit us, and if we didn't drop colors, then they would begin hitting us. This clearly was a threat, and we were not gonna be dropping colors, so if we didn't do it then they would have done it.

Can you also explain why you decided to escalate it at a NCZ?

I truly believe that this area is not an NCZ, as it is not stated anywhere that it is. This area is west hangar, and it is also a drop spot for shipments so I was almost certain that it was not an NCZ. If it is for some reason an NCZ, then I honestly just did not know, but i really did not think it was.

Edited by Chao

PLAYER REPORT DENIED

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report has been under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached, we've decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• You had turned your back to ID 165 (Lucas_Woo) at the time of the demands being given, which means that ID 165 wasn't under direct threat and had an opportunity to withdraw their firearm in self defense.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

This report is now locked and archived.

Regards,

Doan & Aieos.