Kjaer

Allow purchase of ALL undershirts at ANY time

Please remove "compatible top" system for purchasing undershirts from clothing stores, as there are countless tops that make use of an undershirt, but are not considered compatible. This forces players to buy clothes that they do not need just in order to buy an undershirt, and are sometimes stuck with an undershirt that doesn't actually mesh correctly with the "compatible" top.

I should be able to browse through a rack of undershirts, regardless of what I'm wearing at the time.

• Like 13
  • YAY 1
  • Upvote 6

8 hours ago, Aieos said:

You can wear undershirts with that clothing, but if you do it will clip with it pretty badly. Here's some examples.

RP61Okq.pngYp2lI7a.png

Undershirts should have 3 different versions.

1. Full one

2. Cut from the sides (To stop the clipping)

3. Cut from the bottom (To stop the clipping, if shirts are buttoned up or covering the body)

Where did you even find those undershirts? I couldn't even go shirtless and it still said there weren't any compatible shirts.