Dylan Ortiz

Luka_Ferraro [ID 42] (4. Hacking and Exploits)

Player(s) being reported: ID 42
Date of interaction reported: 02/01/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1612239642

Your characters name: Carlos Rodrigueez

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Specific rule(s) broken:

4. Hacking and Exploits

• Players must not have mods, trainers, or any kind of software installed that gives any advantage.

• Server bugs may not be used for advantage and must be reported on ECLIPSE Roleplay forums.

• Server scripts must not be exploited in any way, e.g. circumventing AFK timer.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

ID 42 has been playing with FSO since under 5k EXP (Mainly with Jerry Okibi), Since seeing this player he has been at nearly every shootout with Irish/FSO and has displaced ESP like movement and incredible aim, During this shootout you will see that ID 42 is seen limping from being shot, In video 3 you will see the same player with 100 HP, I hit him 4 times before he went down, If the staff could check the damage logs to confirm all the shots landed and how many times he was shot in total during that situation.

I have more videos of this player if the staff would like I can PM them with videos of other situations.

Photos of all the shots hitting https://imgur.com/a/vYkRKSa

Evidence of rule breach:

1st Video https://streamable.com/i8ru1z he can be seen limping from being shot 

2nd Video https://streamable.com/wpztj9 he can be seen limping from being shot 

3rd Video 

• Like 7
  • dead 1

Hello, Luka here, I was taken to MD, and came back, after being treated and while over at MD I spoke to the MD person and had him treat me. this can be proved in logs. I was limping because of my wellness, when my wellness healed up I was able to run again, the 2nd video you linked, could you please provide audio with it, i'd like to know why the audio is edited out if thats okay with everyone, also was never told to save pov

Edited by LukaF
  • NAY 2
  • Confused 2
  • yooo 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

Luka_Ferraro | ID 42 @LukaF - Thank you for your quick response, so just to confirm you have no evidence from your point of view?

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Timmaayy

PLAYER REPORT DENIED

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• There is no evidence to show any sort of health hacks. 

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
Timmaayy