Michael_Saxton [ID 364] - DM

Player(s) being reported: ID364
Date of interaction reported: 27/01/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1611702458

Your characters name: Frank Scofield

Other player(s) involved: Jonny Lau

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Players are required to remain IC at all times. RP can only be paused or voided by admins.

• If a crash / disconnect occurs, players must post in the crash reports discord channel and contact all parties to resume. Players reconnecting must be given all opportunities held prior.

• Players should not instigate situations they do not have time to play through. If a player is chased they must wait 15 minutes before they can log out of the game.

• Players can’t depict their character with real images or game images not possible on ECRP.

• Examples: Ignoring RP, baiting government services without proper IC reason, asking to be killed or forcing your own death, unrealistic stunt jumping, misusing expensive vehicles, using script work vehicles for other purpose, submerging any vehicle in water intentionally, swimming for an unrealistic amount of time in a chase, or stealing from / tampering with an OOC F4 menu.

• Non-off road vehicles may not drive up mountains or steep hills. LSEMS & Mechanics are exemp

How did the player break the rule(s)?

so it started when I picked Jonny Lau after he ran away from a guy who tried to rob him when we started chasing the guys I asked one of them to step out of the car he starts instantly shooting me with 0 demands and he has no dm rights on his mate with the Shafter decided to block me using a SPORTS CAR  (Shafter is considered as a sports car) and the Shafter passenger started giving demands and shooting from the windows with this is considered as a dm as giving demands from the window is not valid demands 

his action cost me losing that situation if he didn't block me with his sports car at least I was going to take a position or not taking a fight 2vs5 like that 

Evidence of rule breach:

HERE

• Like 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSE

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided this report can't be concluded at this time. The following player(s) will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

Frank_Scofield│ID 23 @Kayta - Do you have an extended version of the footage attached? If so, could you please provide us with it?

Michael_Saxton@Michael_Saxton - Can you explain why you thought it was appropriate to shoot and injure ID 23 (Frank_Scofield)? Provide any footage you may have.

If the player(s) above fail to respond within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded, based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability.

Regards,

Doan & Kat.

They were lockpicking my car and I pointed a gun earlier at them. I left and they kept following us and I warned them to go away or I will shoot, they kept telling me to do something. I got out and shot them because they kept on trying to start something, keep in mind they tried to lockpick my vehicle and I was trying to let it all slide but they didnt want too.

Also what is this bullshit lie about robbing? I didnt rob anyone nor attempt, I pointed a gun at him when he was lockpicking my car and pointed him away, directly after got into my car and drove away. So many people on this report section making up bullshit lies and its funny how they always do some stupid stuff and "delete the original footage", cause they are obviously full of shit. In what world would you possibly delete the footage after cutting? Makes absolutely no sense. Thanks for listening.

(P.S were you metagaming before this? in the beginning of the clip, someone is talking outside of radio when u were talking lol)

Edited by Michael_Saxton

well thx @Michael_Saxton for replying when you pointed a gun at my friend I thought you were robbing him that's why I said that and why I started chasing you   second maybe you don't have the rights to shoot me  you instantly start shooting me without demands after leaving your car (0demands)

13 minutes ago, Michael_Saxton said:

So many people on this report section making up bullshit lies and its funny how they always do some stupid stuff and "delete the original footage", cause they are obviously full of shit. In what world would you possibly delete the footage after cutting? Makes absolutely no sense. Thanks for listening.(P.S were you metagaming before this? in the beginning of the clip, someone is talking outside of radio when u were talking lol)

that's so funny how you think I'm metagaming and sharing it with the staff team here lol I don't see any  mixing between ic and OOC in my pov and about deleting the original video ye it's my fault NGL was thinking it was useless to post 15min pov and lost time uploading it to confirm 10sec DM but ill avoid it in future 

and btw @Michael_Saxton sex u didn't answer staff question (why did you shoot me especially without giving demands and 0 DM RIGHTS ) i asked u to save pov I think posting it is much better than blaming me for deleting my pov 
thx for ur time 

REPORT ACCEPTED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following player(s):

• Michael_Saxton (364) - DM - As shown in the evidence provided, you shot and injured ID 23 (Frank_Scofield) without valid demands or reason. Having your vehicle picklocked doesn't give you DM-rights, and definitely doesn't warrant for it to be KoS

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,

Sr. Support Doan
Sr. Moderator Kat

• Upvote 1