NRP, PoorRP and OOC PD harassment

Player(s) being reported: ID 67 and ID 75
Date of interaction reported: 22/1/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1611317521

Your characters name: Tyrone Shakur

Other player(s) involved: Teejay Shakur

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. Our official discord server has a channel dedicated to game crash notifications and you should post here with a valid reason for being unable to return.

• If a player gets away from being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can logout. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play it through. 

• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /do.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

• Players should not deprive other players of roleplay, e.g. early on the interaction asking them not to speak unless it makes sense in the roleplay situation.

How did the player break the rule(s)?
Me and Teejay were driving around the city minding our own business as Samuel martin and Dante watson saw us and started chasing for no reason. They checked the MDC and started saying "IT'S TYRONE SHAKUR AND TEEJAY" and kept following us until we parked in a parking lot.

1- They called Xray for not even a traffic stop just to follow us
2-Nothing has been done from our side to permit such force for a pull over nonetheless an illegal one (Snipers and supers were deployed) 
3- No reason was given as they made us get out of the parking area and made us get out of the cars 

it's mainly hunting criminals or crim chars even though nothing was done from us or me to have that sort of reaction to so me driving around. No IC rules been broken and the situation it self is just PoorRP and NRP. 

I was frustrated from that situation and might talked a bit in /b . but what to do then if you can't play the game as it was intended and RP with your people just to be chased and hunted out of cars for no reason what so ever and thrown to jail for hours on end. it got to a ridiculous point that as Crim players can't even play the game no more for simply facing Jailtime for driving the owned car.

Evidence of rule breach:
https://streamable.com/5a9xi2
https://streamable.com/n1jjyx
https://streamable.com/04twgr

• Like 15
  • NAY 15
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 16

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Notified in-game - Samuel_Martin (75) - Please provide your side of story regarding the incident being reported here, also post any footage that might be helpful to support any claims to be made.

• Notified in-game - Dante_Watson (67) - Please provide your side of story regarding the incident being reported here, also post any footage that might be helpful to support any claims to be made.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Administrator MarcoD & Senior Support thrax

• Like 1

I would first like to address the amount of OOC chat that both players were using during this interaction.
Both player straight away when they are arrested "Save POV" multiple times, Honestly once was enough. I've interacted with Teejay Two times in two days and this has happened both times. Even when being told to stop they continue with the OOC which just ruins the experience for everybody on the scene. I expect much better from experienced players never mind the player being a Faction Leader and not holding up to the standard that they expect from their faction members.

Screenshot from last Interaction with Teejay [21/01/21] [16:35] Im sure logs can be checked to show just how much OOC the player was using-

I'm now going to address the Reports comments he made in the report. 
"They called X-ray for not even a traffic stop just to follow us" 
- There know to evade and shoot cops for tickets.. Since when is it NRP to call for X-Ray??

"(Snipers and supers were deployed)" 
- We got a highspeed vehicle out as your known to evade us, We used the resources we had at the time carefully so anything you was going to do we could be prepared for. If you evaded we had a heli and a highspeed so we could keep up and we had multiple heavily armed officers in case you decided to attack us, Which seems to be the normal thing to do these days.... Also at no point was a sniper deployed...

I would like to add that you RP'ed taking your phone out and watching Netflix.  Since when was Netflix IC. I've only seen Netflix OOC, Seems like minor mixing to me...

Oh and just to wrap it up all the actions that happened in this interaction are entirely IC..

• NAY 8
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

I am Samuel_Martin (ID 75)

"1- They called Xray for not even a traffic stop just to follow us"
We pulled you over on a traffic stop so I'm not sure what this point is about.
"2-Nothing has been done from our side to permit such force for a pull over nonetheless an illegal one (Snipers and supers were deployed) "
There was no snipers deployed. We have a high speed unit as the car is a high speed car.
"3- No reason was given as they made us get out of the parking area and made us get out of the cars"
We pulled you over for IC reasons and you was told to get out for IC reasons.

"it's mainly hunting criminals or crim chars even though nothing was done from us or me to have that sort of reaction to so me driving around. No IC rules been broken and the situation it self is just PoorRP and NRP."

If you decided to RP a gang member then expect the police to keep an eye on you. It's not my fault you want to RP a crim and let alone a very well know criminal to shoot police officers and to evade.

Me and my partner saw a LFM vehicle with 2 gang members inside pass us. We set of straight away to see where they was going and I wanted to identify who was in the vehicle. You had to be asked multiple times to leave the underground parking and return to the main road. If a law enforcement officer tells you to do something then you have to comply as it is a lawful order. The car was pulled over and the driver was arrested for failure to comply. During the search we found illegal items in the vehicle.

I would like to point out that as soon I asked them to step out of the car I was greeted with this OOC text. IpOp4w8.png
I don't see why every traffic stop / arrest has to turn into OOC chat all the time. I don't expect this from a official faction never mind the leader of the faction. You can tell us once to save POV you don't need to keep saying it.
More OOC chat from the reporting party and his allies.
2VvDbmh.png
B2qbB6y.png

• NAY 4
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 6
1 hour ago, HobGoblin said:

criminal to shoot police officers and to evade.

that's the mind set of every cop now. "Your a crim you should be in jail" "If you do the crime you do the time"  known criminal or not Just assuming every time you see me or my members that they are guilty before proven innocent as I never seen that mindset from SD as they treat traffic stops as traffic stops and not a stop and search just for the sake of throwing people to jail.

3- No reason was given as they made us get out of the parking area and made us get out of the cars"
We pulled you over for IC reasons and you was told to get out for IC reasons.

but I can say the same thing when crims started to kill cops and YOU were one of the main people with Jason steel to complain about that, Why didn't you treat it as IC? as it's not the first time cops take OOC measures to ruin the game for crim players.

1 hour ago, HobGoblin said:

if you decided to RP a gang member then expect the police to keep an eye on you. It's not my fault you want to RP a crim and let alone a very well know criminal to shoot police officers and to evade.

He spoke for himself in here fully indicating that everytime he will see us he will go for the arrest not caring if there was a reason for him to do so or if the faction did something to the cops just for being crims 

I would like to point out that as soon I asked them to step out of the car I was greeted with this OOC text.

we tried to talk to you ICLY for the reason of the stop just to be greated with all the PD force at the time for "Traffic stop" as soon as you saw us you aimed for an arrest and not a traffic stop. No IC rules were breached just to be dragged out the parking lot for your arrest . 

There know to evade and shoot cops for tickets.

Never for tickets. as reasons were giving to PD handlers when you guys complained about it prior. 

• Like 13
  • NAY 4
  • Upvote 6

REPORT DENIED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

To start with, the issue seems to be in-character. There were no rules broken in the situation itself considering the fact, if they pulled you over without a reason, there are IC protocols and procedures in place that you can make reports for. I'd like to also address when dealing with such scenarios, it doesn't have to go completely OOC continuously asking another player to "save pov". I understand the fact that it might be frustrating sometimes, but the attitude isn't acceptable at all. If you wish to report another player, informing them once is enough. I'd like to also mention that each situation is different from another, so please refrain from posting/mentioning another report in your reply.

The argument here seems to be that this is Poor RP and therefore should be considered Non RP as it is unrealistic and promotes poor RP. Aside from this being an IC issue usually, there is also a clear reason as to why this is not unrealistic:

I have looked at the criminal records for both Tyrone_Shakur and Teejay_Shakur. In January alone, you have a combined total of over a dozen crimes against a government employee, including murder, attempted murder, and assault. Furthermore, there are dozens of charges for illegal firearms on top of this. As a police officer, it is perfectly reasonable to assume that there is a potential threat when interacting with you. Therefore, calling backup is understandable. 

I suggest if you do not like the amount of attention you get from police because of your violent history that has been noticed and cracked down on IC, you deal with it IC. There are multiple ways you can stay under the radar/be more discrete with your presence in public. This should help you avoid getting pulled over as often and maybe you'll get chased less, however this is an IC decision you need to make just as the police are reacting to your IC actions on an IC level too.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
Administrator MarcoD & Senior Support thrax

• Like 3
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 2
  • POG 2
  • polarcop 1