4Hunnid

Benjamin_Trell, Tyrone_Shakur, Bernardo_Shakur, Tony_Cortese NRP and Possible ESP/MG

Player(s) being reported: ID 123, 217, 230, 283
Date of interaction reported: 1/19/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1611095039
Your characters name: Jerry Okibi

Other player(s) involved: FSO

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. Our official discord server has a channel dedicated to game crash notifications and you should post here with a valid reason for being unable to return.

• If a player gets away from being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can logout. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play it through. 

• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /do.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

• Players should not deprive other players of roleplay, e.g. early on the interaction asking them not to speak unless it makes sense in the roleplay situation.

4. Hacking and Exploits

• Players must not have mods, trainers, or any kind of software installed that gives any advantage.

• Server bugs may not be used for advantage and must be reported on ECLIPSE Roleplay forums.

• Server scripts must not be exploited in any way, e.g. circumventing AFK timer.

6. Metagaming (MG)

• Metagaming is the act of relaying IC information through any method not considered IC that has the potential to change current or future roleplay scenarios or using that information. 

• Mixing IC and OOC information without any benefit is a minor MG offense. For example, a player uses IC chat to call someone by their player ID displayed above their head.

• Players may not have any interaction or knowledge from their alternate characters.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

1. You should never be calling back-up from another group.

2. You should not be on joint-frequency.

3. The only time back-up should happen is if it's happened organically*.

* For example, if you are holding a lab together and someone comes into fight, your back-up can respond. However, if they need back-up somewhere else and need to leave the lab to help, you CANNOT respond to their back-up as it is outside of the goal of holding the lab together.

* If you are driving from point A to point B and stumble across them in the middle of a fight, this is the other only time you can help.

I was shot at by Bo Vespucci at North Lab and he had no mask on so when I saw and confirmed it was him in front of Goblin's HQ I decided to give him demands and take him to a secluded area. Unfortunately he decided to walk slowly with an AK, Shotgun and multiple Pistols aimed at him, giving his allies time to react and start a shootout. LFM and Aztecas for some reason showed up to the scene aswell as SD, knowing I was extremely outnumbered and risked getting arrested with no vehicle to escape in I decided to flee on foot towards the beach where no one was. I hid in a bush with my ally and waited to get a ride out moments before a Kamacho with 3 LFM and an Azteca drove to the exact bush I was in and even hopped out to give me demands. People from different allied gangs being in the same car giving callouts to their own gangs feels like borderline rule playing with a loop hole of the new rule stated above.

Evidence of rule breach:

(191) LFM AZT - NRP, ESP/MG P1 - YouTube
(192) LFM AZT - NRP, ESP/MG PT 2 - YouTube

• Like 14
  • NAY 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Hello, Tony Cortese here, ID 283, thanks to @MrSilky for taking the report.

I unfortunately do not have footage from the incident, seeing as my shadowplay was unable to record at the time, due to GeForce not allowing me to record until I updated to the latest version 461.09. In this incident, I was the driver and the initiating party. To give context, this was in the aftermath of a shootout that had just occurred. We went looking for Clown/FSO members attempting to run away from the situation, as there is almost nowhere else you can go except the beach. In regards to the ESP claims, bushes, trees any object within the game which requires any LOD renders differently for everybody, due to the vast range of settings one can have. Whilst going down the hill with the Kamacho I saw blue in that bush, I approached the bush itself and half of 322's head was sticking out with a fluorescent blue top. One can also see in the footage provided that the reporting party's upper part was clipping through the bush sticking out like a sore thumb. 

Edited by kiev
  • Like 8
  • Confused 2

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

• Benjamin_Trell [ID 123] - @Yugo Please explain your side of the story and upload any evidence pertinent to the report.
  • Tyrone_Shakur [ID 217] - @Driqz Please explain your side of the story and upload any evidence pertinent to the report.
  • Bernardo_Shakur [ID 230] - @bernardoH Please explain your side of the story and upload any evidence pertinent to the report.
  • Tony_Cortese [ID 283] - @kiev Thank you for your input.

I ask that all players remain patient during the deliberation of this report, thank you.

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Administrator MrSilky & Senior Support malice

Edited by malice

ID 230 here,
After having a small fight with Irish at Juans chop by Azteca HQ, we were picked up by Tony since we did not have a vehicle and he was already driving by. We decided we would head up North to avoid PD attention. Both Aztecas and LFM decided to hold Chilli lab and went to check the other labs on the way there. As we were about to pull into North lab, we got a call from one of our LFM members that FSO was shooting Goblins at their property in Paleto. At that same time, the Azteca also heard over his radio that there was a shootout between FSO and Goblins at their property and so we decided to go together in the same car since it was already at the same spot. After the shootout, we left towards the backroads to see if we could catch any FSO alone and rob them. We seen someone who we thought was FSO but ended up being our teammate and so we kept looking. We drove down the hill to check the bushes and as soon as the driver seen the FSO in the bush, he got out and instantly started getting shot at. That's when we all got out of the Kamacho and smoked them. 

https://streamable.com/3h3qyg

^ This clip shows us when we decided to set up at Chilli

https://youtu.be/u4Ptx4Z8FmY

^ This video shows us when we were attempting to look for FSO who were hiding at the back of houses and bushes

• Like 3
  • NAY 2

Heyo!

Benjamin Trell, ID123, on the mic.

Please explain your side of the story and upload any evidence pertinent to the report.

After a small shootout at a chopshop in the city, we had to leave due to PD presence. Since it was risky being in the area at that time, it was decided to move up north. We were going to set-up at Chilliad lab, but went to Paleto MD first for supplies. Once me and Bobby_Forsyth arrived at MD, I heard shots and at the same time someone called out a fight with Goblins that was happening a few hundred meters from us.

Going to fight in Paleto - YouTube

In the video above it can be seen how we were originally heading towards Chilliad, instead went to MD for painkillers and then eventually hearing a shootout. 

Fast forward a few minutes and SD plus PD shows up to the scene, forcing me to quickly loot my ally and fleeing. I run away and hide in some sort of bush (this is also when Tyrone_Shakur saw someone who he thought was FSO hiding). Considering I was not the only one running away from the scene, it should be self-explanatory why bushes were checked and searched. 

(1) Running away from cops - YouTube 

In the video above it can be seen how I flee, hide, get found and ultimately hop in the kamacho. 

If longer footage is needed, do not hesitate to request it. 

Yugo 

Edited by Yugo
  • NAY 2
  • Upvote 3

Tyrone Shakur here. 
We were going to poleto to refuel and go to hold Chiliad. We heard shots in goblins HQ and we went there for Help. there is nothing more for me to explain as Tony and Benjamin explained it all. 

• Like 1
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 1

PLAYER REPORT DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• Benefit of the doubt as there are many other variables other than cheating which are more likely.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
MrSilky & @malice

• Like 4