Lola

NRP - Aztecas, LFM, and 67

Player(s) being reported: Multiple IDs in footage provided (Aztecas, LFM, and 67)
Date of interaction reported: 18/01/2021 - 19/01/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 

Incident 1: 1611013858

Incident 2: 1610910175

Incident 3: 1611093311

Your characters name: Lola DeValera

Other player(s) involved: Daichead Gadai

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. Our official discord server has a channel dedicated to game crash notifications and you should post here with a valid reason for being unable to return.

• If a player gets away from being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can logout. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play it through. 

• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /do.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

• Players should not deprive other players of roleplay, e.g. early on the interaction asking them not to speak unless it makes sense in the roleplay situation.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Thank you in advance to the staff member that takes this report.

A new rule was introduced on Sunday (17/01/2021) in regards to joint-frequencies and back-up calls:

unknown.png?width=960&height=206

unknown.png

I'm reporting three separate situations where we have come across the same circumventing problem with Aztecas, LFM, and 67. I'll try to be as organised as possible.

These were our summed up assumptions of the new rule and the announcement I put up in our gang announcements channel:

1. You should never be calling back-up from another group.

2. You should not be on joint-frequency.

3. The only time back-up should happen is if it's happened organically*.

* For example, if you are holding a lab together and someone comes into fight, your back-up can respond. However, if they need back-up somewhere else and need to leave the lab to help, you CANNOT respond to their back-up as it is outside of the goal of holding the lab together.

* If you are driving from point A to point B and stumble across them in the middle of a fight, this is the other only time you can help.

* EDIT (20/01/2021) I would also like to further clarify that when you stumble across an active shoot-out via driving from point A to point B, you cannot call for back-up and therefore have to decide whether to leave the situation or participate in the fight with the numbers that are physically already there.

In all the below situations, we have repeatedly tried to assume that their allies simply happened to be there coincidentally at the same time. However, in both chop shop situations, even though no shots have been fired, they are still gathering/grouping-up. I assume that these factions are actively telling other factions about situations that may lead into a shoot-out/hostility, which I believe acts as a loop-hole in the new rule. I fail to believe that their allies coincidentally show up to these situations at the same place, same time. We have also noticed members of different factions in each other's cars (see image below) which I believe is simply used as another loop-hole per the new rule.

At both the industrial chop fights, it was instigated by them each time. This leads me to believe that they are gathering back-up for a fight that they plan to initiate, rather than back-up coincidentally responding to an active fight.

I understand that the rule is new and therefore there can be some confusion about how to navigate the rule at a situation-specific basis. We have spoken to several staff members for advice and were encouraged to write a report to perhaps clarify or reiterate some things about the new rule.

Thanks again.

Evidence of rule breach:

Situation 1: Yesterday (18/01/2021)

Yesterday, we were chopping cars at Industrial chop shop. Here are separate POVs of Aztecas, LFM, and 67 gathering at coincidentally the same time.

https://streamable.com/p98emh

https://streamable.com/6nlnbv

Situation 2: Yesterday (18/01/2021)

Another incident happened at North labs with one of our members.

Part 1: Azteca pulling in

https://streamable.com/v68zpr

Part 2: 6ix 7even pulling in with them

https://streamable.com/qs9amo

Situation 3: Today (19/01/2021)

Again, the same situation at the Industrial chop shop. Here are two POVs of the same situation involving LFM and Aztecas.

https://streamable.com/9fwfjz

https://streamable.com/3461oh

https://streamable.com/ngmvp4

A clip of LFM instigating on one of our members even though it was Aztecas who were there first: https://streamable.com/dus7wc

unknown.png

LFM in Azteca-coloured vehicle, with ID 230 looking like an Azteca.

unknown.png 

Edited by Lola Millers
  • Like 39
  • NAY 23
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Due to this being a faction wide issue we have decided to make the faction leader respond on behalf of their faction, it is also possible to nominate another person to do so.

Could Carlos_Rodrigueez, after careful deliberation with his involved gang members (ID 285 - Jay_Gallo, ID 116 - Mia_Romero, ID 15 - Thaddeus_Gray, ID 236- Tony_Cortese, ID 161 - Ricky_Brasco, ID 270 Haji_Hernandez, ID 204 Mia_Hayes, ID 321 - Hollow_Rose, ID 282 - Skye_Gambino & ID 98 Jack_Colenta), explain why the situation happened like it happened and how it is possible that 3 different gangs were at this location seemingly providing backup to each other?

Could
Tyrone_Shakur, after careful deliberation with his involved gang members  (ID 217 - Ben_Ochoa, ID 47 - Jerry_McDavis, ID 251 - Kevin_Reyes, ID 256/ID 230 - Bernardo_Shakur, ID 94 - Magic_Borne, ID 326 - Bobby_Forsith & ID 123 Benjamin_Trell), explain why the situation happened like it happened and how it is possible that 3 different gangs were at this location seemingly providing backup to each other?

Could
Kane_Mysterio, after careful deliberation with his involved gang members  (Vladimir_Petrenkov ID 265 & ID 367 - Rafi_Leib,), explain why the situation happened like it happened and how it is possible that 3 different gangs were at this location seemingly providing backup to each other?

We realize that time is needed to come up with a story that has influences from multiple gang members, resulting in you having 
72 hours to respond to this. 

• Like 4
  • polarcop 1

We had actually organically run into each other at Mirror Park Gas (us and Aztecas). There also happened to be some Ex-GD members already hanging out there as I guess  it's a regular hang out spot for them? Someone mentioned there was a large group of Irish and their allies chopping cars at the chop which they had taken from us, which was an act of open aggression. Important to note that at no point during any of this were we on a frequency with one another nor had we asked for backup. As far as I'm aware there weren't even any calls made or texts sent to meet at MP gas. Though we had been in touch with Carlos earlier to arrange a meeting to discuss things completely unrelated to this. We (LFM) at this point proceeded to go to the Arcade as we felt our HQ was under surveillance. After a bit we finally got to speak to Carlos at our HQ at which time we decided to head together to the chop shop to investigate and perhaps attempt to take it back from the multiple gangs that were currently holding it.  We did make the decision together after we met to investigate the chop and perhaps attempt to hold up those that were there, but there was no prior planning at all before the meeting at MP gas and there was no call for backup requested. I think Ballin's words here make what we did OK.  

unknown.png

It was not a bank robbery or a lab, but it was a holdup. And There was, again, no backup requested and no joint frequency used. Any communication that happened before and during the encounter was, to my knowledge, face to face over regular voice car-to-car or /say.  We (LFM) had initially no intention of going into that chop because we did not have the numbers to face the 2-3 gangs worth of people that were already there holding down the chop. But we ran into our allies and decided to make the move. If it is OK for several gangs to attempt to hold down a chop or lab then it should be OK for several gangs to attempt to take it from them.  Again, no joint frequencies were used. No backup calls were made. No attempts to circumvent the new rules were used. This was an operation between allies against a force of multiple gangs who were holding down a criminal area. 

As far as the video clip is concerned, none of the 3 people attacking looked like Aztecas. Moreover you can clearly hear demands being given to the individual and they continue to run away which could be a fear RP violation.  Here is my POV of that particular timeframe.  Please explain how we look like Aztecas? 

https://streamable.com/4kdixs

As far as that being an Azteca colored vehicle, it is not. As far as the driver looking like an Azteca he does not. Some of our people have been heavily sought after by police and have disguised their vehicles. But this is not remotely Azteca colors on the car or the person driving it. Everyone in that car is LFM.  All-in-all there's a lot of speculation here and we've seen similar situations involving Irish and their Allies and decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. Ultimately it's up to the admins to decide but I think we're all aware that logs of all communication are available and none of us is trying to circumvent or break any rules.

Edit to ask: Can we please define what backup is? Because to me backup means coming to someone's aid in an active situation. It doesn't not mean palling a heist together. Also, if multiple gangs can hold a chop or lab, does that not also imply a "backup" situation if the term "backup" is being used to describe any situation where multiple groups are working together? In my vernacular this was not a backup situation but a potential heist which was ultimately thwarted by police. And again we were never on joint freqs with each other or using any means of real time communication. 

Edited by cheatonus
  • Like 16

Bobby summed it up pretty well in this situation. We had planned to hold down the chop turf to allow LFM to take it back after seeing and been told that Irish are trying to take over LFMs chop. Once getting there we noticed that Irish were inside of LFMs Chops, Azteca's called out that FSO were also circling the area. LFM then seen an Azteca get ran over and called it out over radio https://streamable.com/bvs5w8.

Once shots were fired we started to aid our allies at the turf and we were already there before anything had happen, There was never once a joint frequency nor was there "back up calls" for a shootout to other factions, we had made a plan to hold down a chop at Arcade with Santa, To assist them with increasing there turf influence as a result of Irish attempting to take the turf.

Situation 2: Yesterday (18/01/2021)

This situation I feel like you are trying to withhold information you post the video with no context at all and labelled this as "reasonforbackupcall". This situation started over when an Azteca entered the lab and was shot and injured in the vehicle as a passenger (Haji_Hernandez) with an Azteca driving (Raymond_Sharp) Logs will confirm this from ID 190 who shot, During this time 67 were checking labs by themselves, 67 pulled up and went into the lab to rob the player as they would of done even if Azteca's were not even in the area. Azteca's never contacted anyone apart from Azteca's to call for back up, Not once was there any back up calls made or joint frequency's, 67 were checking labs as they had been the whole time and once we seen them entering we entered as well. 

Situation 3: Today (19/01/2021)

This situation is the same situation as,  Situation 1: Yesterday (18/01/2021) Not sure why this has been pasted as two different situations when they are the same.

In the message from BallinByNature he said "You can also plan things like a bank robbery or lab run together but should be there to physically be there to back them up, as apposed to backing them up when called and not being there"  We had planed to hold down a turf and recapture the turf that had been attacked from Irish and nothing else. Logs will confirm that there was never once a joint frequency or any LFM or Azteca on the opposite Frequency.

Mia_Hayes is also not apart of Azteca's, 67 or LFM. She did not partake in any shootout or assisting in anyway, She was a passenger of a vehicle that asked for a lift of Haji_Hernandez and he drove past.

Edited by Dylan Ortiz
  • Like 10
  • NAY 3
  • Upvote 1

Tyrone Shakur here 
Bobby Summed it all we were planning to go and protect our turf and sit on it to chop. Gathered My people to attack from the south side and started the attack. The novak were all LFM and no aztecas were with us on freq or inside cars. 

Like what Carlos and bobby said were planning to sit in our Turf to hold it down and chop in it no Joint Freqs were used nor mixing in cars with other factions as far as I know.

Situation 3: Today (19/01/2021) << This is the same situation as the one Above 

• Like 1

PENDING RESPONSE

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Your patients is appreciated while we review the report and evidence thus far. We’d like to hear from the following players again:

Carlos_Rodrigueez @Dylan Ortiz - Please provide any unedited footage you or your allies have of this scenario.
    Tyrone_Shakur @Driqz - Please provide any unedited footage you or your allies have of this scenario.
    @cheatonus - Please provide any unedited footage you or your allies have of this scenario.

All reported parties will be notified here and in-game and will have 24 hours to provide a response. If no response is given, a conclusion will be made based on all available evidence provided in this report. Thank you.

Kind regards,

RogueK, Jelle, & MrSilky

Edited by RogueK

PLAYER REPORT DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• There is no evidence of LFM, 67 and Aztecas breaching the joint-frequency rule. We have reviewed multiple videos of the situation and looked over those talking in each and cannot find links to other factions, only their own. As such, we feel these encounters occurred 'organically' where allies helped eachother out without the use of a joint-frequency.
  • Quick reminder to all faction's leadership - You are responsible to ensure your faction does not breach these rules as the punishments impact the faction as a whole. Please be proactive in ensuring no breaches occur.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
MrSilky, @RogueK & @Jellay

• Like 2
  • Confused 1