ID 6 (Buddy_Jenson) - VDM

Player(s) being reported: ID 6
Date of interaction reported: 01/17/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1610869049

Your characters name: Lexi Blanche 

Other player(s) involved: ID 121

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.

• Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.

• Players may not kill victims who have complied with a plausible demand in reasonable time unless involved in severe hostile activity against them or an ally within 3 hours.

• Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.

• Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.

• Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

ID 6 ran me over with his bike twice without any prior contact or motive. He can be heard the first time saying "oh sorry, you alright. oh sorry bitch". He then circles back around to hit me a second time. In which he can be heard saying "oh I'm sorry bitch". Acknowledging that he hit me both times. He then goes in /b acting as if I was no where near him when he hit me twice only after he was told to save pov. He continued the ooc insults and toxicity. I advised him to save pov a few times.

Evidence of rule breach:

Part 1: https://streamable.com/kls4op

Part 2: https://streamable.com/l5j10p

• Like 1

REPORT PENDING

Thank you for your patience while this report is reviewed. 

After reviewing the evidence in this report, I have decided to lock the report for the following reason:

• Player ID 6 Buddy_Jenson [Notified In-Game] - Can you explain your side of the story to this situation and possibly upload any footage you have in relation to this player report against you? Can you also explain, why did you purposely drove next to the reporting party, smashing into her multiple times while on your bike. Once confronted about it, you called her a "dumb bitch"? Can you explain how you think your behaviour and attitude is acceptable? Do you think it reflects the community we want to surround ourselves with? Do you believe that you should receive anything [punishment-wise] in relation to your Out-of-Character (OOC) comments against another community member in such way, if so, what?

You will be notified when we will make a decision. In the meantime, we ask you to remain patient and be respectful towards one another. We also request you to not PM staff members discord's while the report is pending. If you have to PM us, please use the forum PM system.

Regards,
dawpi

15 hours ago, dawpi said:

REPORT PENDING

Thank you for your patience while this report is reviewed. 

After reviewing the evidence in this report, I have decided to lock the report for the following reason:

• Player ID 6 Buddy_Jenson [Notified In-Game] - Can you explain your side of the story to this situation and possibly upload any footage you have in relation to this player report against you? Can you also explain, why did you purposely drove next to the reporting party, smashing into her multiple times while on your bike. Once confronted about it, you called her a "dumb bitch"? Can you explain how you think your behaviour and attitude is acceptable? Do you think it reflects the community we want to surround ourselves with? Do you believe that you should receive anything [punishment-wise] in relation to your Out-of-Character (OOC) comments against another community member in such way, if so, what?

You will be notified when we will make a decision. In the meantime, we ask you to remain patient and be respectful towards one another. We also request you to not PM staff members discord's while the report is pending. If you have to PM us, please use the forum PM system.

Regards,
dawpi

@Buddy Jenson

This is the report I informed you of last night.

Thank you for your patience and comments provided for this report.
After reviewing the evidence provided, I've decided to apply the following punishments to the following players:

• Player Buddy_Jenson will receive a VDM | Using your vehicle to attack another player without previous IC interaction or valid motive for the reported incident.
  • Player Buddy_Jenson will receive a OOC Behaviour | OOC insults towards another player, toxic behaviour for the reported incident.

We would like to thank the reporting party for making this player report, unfortunately the reported party did not respond to the inquiry and as a result this player report will be concluded without their side of the story.

The reported party maliciously drive close to you and crashed as a result numerous time, did it maliciously and on purpose. The attitude he gave you was also disgusting and unacceptable in OOC chat calling you names. This is something we, as a community stand against and do not tolerate. As a result, for his malicious actions and purposely driving to run into you - he will be receiving a full punishment for it. The reported party has been spoken to about it in the past, failed to understand and continued to do it again. This malicious behaviour ruins the experience for everyone around and we would like to avoid that moving forward. 

Not happy with the outcome? If you have received a punishment that you do not agree with, you are entitled to a fair punishment appeal that follows the guidelines and format provided. Otherwise, the conclusion of this report is final.
Did the reporting party lose any items worth above 25.000 dollars as a result of this report? If you would like to request a refund, you may do so within our refund and transfer requests section, as long as your request follows the guidelines and format provided.

Regards,
dawpi & xoza