ID 217 (Valentina_Rodriguez ) PG

Player(s) being reported: ID217
Date of interaction reported: 15/01/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 161066091

Your characters name: Clay_Wilson

Other player(s) involved: SD/PD

Specific rule(s) broken:

10. Powergaming (PG)

• Powergaming is playing unfairly through not allowing other players a chance to roleplay responses and their own actions, unrealistic actions, or non-factual statements in /do.

• Forceful commands should be used after RP or the party is unresponsive for 30 seconds.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

AFAIK a shootout happened around the Braddox Toll over a speeding ticket. I arrived on scene and tried to provide BLS to one of the people injured for shooting at a member of SD. When I tried to give her BLS, she would take a long time to respond, before eventually rejecting the medical RP by saying that not enough pressure was applied. She was even alt tabbed at points, and delaying as much as possible before responding. 

I PM'd her to save POV and she does not have it, but after messaging her I must of pressed the wrong button after she died, since I did not record that. I have provided the full recording that I have from the BLS'ing, although I am missing the final bits were she stalls and then dies.

I believe that 217 purposely chose to die to avoid the prison time for shooting at a cop, and whatever else was on scene. Judging by the other gang members on scene, I doubt that this is 217's first shootout, so she should know better than to PG her way out of prison.

I have provided full footage of when I arrived at the scene, unfortunately I did not get the rest, I could not even see the chat for it, since there was a lot of OOC spam after she died. Hopefully staff can review the chat logs (and timestamps) to see how the rest of the RP went.

Evidence of rule breach:

• NAY 9
  • Upvote 2

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for submitting this report. Please be patient as we review the evidence. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Valentina_Rodriguez (217) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Do you feel like your responses to the medical treatment roleplay were given within an adequate time frame?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Senior Support DrPathetic
Moderator Thunderboss

Hello Valentina Rodriguez here,

We had a shootout prior to this with our enemies when an SED Kamacho chose to involve themselves, at that point my family started to bother me as well and I lost focus which resulted in me getting injured by the SED officers as we were getting shot at from multiple directions at that point. Then when they tried to roleplay with me I kept getting distracted and due to the chat clutter it took me longer to reply. At some point I had to tab out for a few seconds as well to google something for my family and this eventually led to me bleeding out while I was writing out my roleplay. I am sorry if I ruined your roleplay experience as it wasn't my intention to stall at all. If I wasn't getting distracted I probably wouldn't be injured there. Thank you for your time and my apologies.

Best regards.

Edited by Mariaaaa
  • Like 8
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 1

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players:

• Valentina_Rodriguez (217) - Spoken to about remaining alert not to unintentionally stall roleplay - The reasoning behind this is that whilst we do believe that the time between replies was a factor resulting in the death of the character, we are giving benefit of the doubt that this didn't seem like intentional stalling. This will serve as a mark on your record about being spoken to about not being focused on active, time-sensitive roleplay scenarios as this can result in a loss of immersion or roleplay for all parties involved.

• Note to the reporting party: Whilst Valentina's 60 second delay in beginning to reply was a large factor in the result of this RP scenario, there are several things you could have done to prevent this happening such as condense your medical treatment RP if you are conscious of time. Her choice to say the bleeding would not slow was also not unreasonable and in fact back and forth is encouraged within RP to give both parties the chance to properly roleplay their side to a reasonable extent. Forcefully completing your second round of treatment roleplay (and therefore the /cpr command) once she had not replied after 30 seconds would also have been justifiable as opposed to re-writing the /do and waiting another 30 seconds as per the Powergaming rule.z

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,

- Thunderboss & @DrPathetic

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.