alexalex303

ID 36, 148, 128, 192, 96, 67, 270, 101, 11, 211, 231, 341, 99, 92, 239, 217, 112, 160, 285, 282, 49 (NonRP) Tyrone_Shakur Teejay_Shakur Costa_Black Valentina_Guadalupe (Deathmatch)

Player(s) being reported: 36, 148, 128, 192, 96, 67, 270, 101, 11, 211, 231, 341, 99, 92, 239, 217, 112, 160, 285, 282, 49 (NonRP) Tyrone_Shakur Teejay_Shakur Costa_Black Valentina_Guadalupe (Deathmatch)
Date of interaction reported: 09/JAN/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 161051128

Your characters name: Jason Steel

Other player(s) involved: Grace Morris, Damien Blix

Specific rule(s) broken:

"Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay."

"Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police."

"Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested."

How did the player break the rule(s)?

A traffic stop turned into a pursuit as a result of a unilateral decision made by the driver of the motor vehicle. The driver pulled my unit and the high speed to the back of bayview, where we were met by a large armed force. We did the sensible thing and turned around immediately, at that point we were no longer actively trying to arrest anyone, but the group pushed out and hunted the fleeing officers. I find that there was no genuine attempt to rescue their friends, but just a desire to murder cops senselessly. They actively pursued officers retreating, instead of running away given the opportunity.

Following a temporary victory and the downing of cca. 10 officers, the group of people decided that the best use of their time would be to literally gather around an injured cop and taunt for at least a minute. They did not care about their allies dying, about impeding backup or their safety and freedom. As a result of their actions, a second shootout emerged and a large number of people either died or ended up in prison. I find this behavior to be NonRP.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/pg6zan

https://streamable.com/bn2x45

unedited and longer video available for staff member reviewing

• Like 34
  • YAY 1
  • NAY 74
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • POG 1

Are we expected to wave at the reporting party peacefully as he turns around and get snipers set up on roofs, 30 officers with heavies and body armor, insurgents, helicopters, swat, and the whole lot? There is no other option but fight in these scenarios. With the constant criminal nerfs, it's near a 1/10 chance of evading if you don't in the first few seconds as you have supers on you (because that's realistic), a dozen cruisers that can go 240, xray, etc. 

"No longer actively trying to arrest" then what was your plan? Because if it's not killing us, then it's letting us leave and forgetting it ever happened. There are only two outcomes for us in this situation - die or be arrested.

They actively pursued officers retreating, instead of running away given the opportunity. We pushed officers not retreating, but still shooting behind rocks. We had to push to be able to secure an exit and before they could push us. Cops shoot at me fleeing all the time, don't see a difference. Don't need any more witnesses with bodycam alive or able to push back to a safer location and start shooting again. It takes a while to load up trunks, so we fought until we had that chance to leave.

The group of people decided that the best use of their time would be to literally gather around an injured cop and taunt for at least a minute. They did not care about their allies dying, about impeding backup or their safety and freedom. As a result of their actions, a second shootout emerged and a large number of people either died or ended up in prison. I find this behavior to be NonRP. We killed all of you and didn't have much of a threat left and took a matter of 15 seconds (not a minute) to taunt the detective that's been taunting us for years. However, once the second wave of back up came, we all dipped IMMEDIATLY after gathering bodies into trunks. We had very few casualties and was overall successful. We could have stayed and fought the second round with our 40 still standing people, but didn't as we had already did what we intended to do - make sure our ally still had his freedom and gathered the bodies that we had trunks available for.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 32
  • POG 1

PENDING REVIEW
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review. We ask that you please refrain from going back and forth in this report while everything is being looked over. We appreciate your patience because this report will take more time than usual because of all the reported parties. Please only reply when asked to moving forward to keep unnecessary clutter out of the thread.

Regards,
Sr. Moderator Kat

• POG 1

Hello, first of all i would like to say that when alex said to save POV i was way too far from him and i couldn't read the OOC Chat that he had done. And so i have no footage from my side of this situation.

@Vaqxine Said pretty much everything about the situation. But anyways i will say my side.

Video 1 - We got informed that one of our allies was getting chased, and they started evading because they had illegal items on them. So from there, there is no traffic stop at all, it was a chase, he was already evading so he would be arrested if he was pulled over, with the charges "evading" and "possession of an illegal firearm" at least. We were called to protect our allies, because as we know, heavy weaponry is expensive now, so it gives us more reason to fight and defend our assets, with the amount of numbers we had we knew that we could have a successful hit and, having almost everyone without even going to the jail. I shot at Grace after I see demands being given to both of the cars when they get to the situation and after my allies start shooting. We all already had previous similar situations like this, when everyone just accepted the outcome of the situation. 

Long story short, it was a chase where two important people for our groups were EVADING with illegal weapons, we made a setup in one of the "dead zones" of the city and decided to help them escape of the situation. Demands were given, shots had been fired and after that is when I shoot at Grace. And on @Rickyriggz you can see Grace giving demands to the car being chased "PULL OVER OR LETHAL FORCE WILL BE USED"

Video 2 - I never shot at Jason Steel, my only interaction with him was about 5 seconds and it was going to him when everyone was surrounding him. I went there called some stuff ICly and went away from the situation, and i went there to call him what i called because, with past interactions with Jason Steel, he harrassed and taunted me, and my allies almost every single time that he conducted a traffic stop, or that he had a shootout with us that he was the successful side, he use to laugh in our faces when he arrests us or even make jokes about it, so I don't see why would it be NRP from our side doing it but when he does it the answer we have is "it's IC", criminals tend to joke with cops, in different situations, but cops supposedly have to remain professional, in this situation is always the cop that jokes with the criminals and the criminals who have to stay with their mouth shut not to have more random charges. (Which is a bit unrealistic having cops making fun of you when you go to jail or when they shoot you down)

About taking care of the injured people, the injured people were getting taken to the back of the place where the shootout happened, and they were getting taken care of, some of us were giving them BLS and putting them inside trunks to take them to the hospital. We don't need 60 people to take care of like 6 injured or so. 

Edited by Mamattos13
  • Like 4
  • NAY 2
  • Upvote 12

PENDING RESPONSE

Thank you for submitting this report. Please be patient as we review the evidence. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:
Video 1 - https://streamable.com/pg6zan

• Zeeno_Hamilton - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? What was your reason behind shooting Grace_Morris & Damien_Blix on sight in the first video?

• Ricky_Brasco (239) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? What was your reason behind shooting Grace_Morris on sight in the first video?

• Valentina_Guadalupe (285) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? What was your reason behind shooting Grace_Morris on sight in the first video?

• Costa_Black (211) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? What was your reason behind shooting Jason_Steel on sight in the first video?

• Tyrone_Shakur (67) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? What was your reason behind shooting Jason_Steel on sight in the first video?

• Teejay_Shakur - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? What was your reason behind shooting Jason_Steel on sight in the first video?

• Sam_Onizuka (99) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? What was your reason behind shooting Jason_Steel on sight in the first video?

• Bernardo_Shakur - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? What was your reason behind shooting Damien_Blix on sight in the first video?

• Rafi_Leib (231) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? What was your reason behind shooting Damien_Blix on sight in the first video?

• Abilio_Fresh - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? What was your reason behind shooting the vehicle on sight in the first video?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 48 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 
Note: As this is a considerably large report, we have expectations for the responses to be received. It is requested that each player make 1 post with the answers to the questions applicable to them. Please keep your responses professional and respectful in nature. Any notes of toxicity or misconduct within this report thread can and will result in further reprimands.

Regards,
Senior Support DrPathetic
Senior Moderator Kat
Senior Moderator Krooks

Edited by DrPathetic
  • POG 1

PENDING RESPONSE

Thank you for submitting this report. Please be patient as we review the evidence. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:
Video 2 - https://streamable.com/bn2x45

• Ricky_Brasco (239) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Valentina_Guadalupe (285) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Costa_Black (211) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Tyrone_Shakur (67) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Lewis_Mcoll (101) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Milo_Borne (96) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Jay_Russo (11) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Jonas_Kane (270) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Drain_Kivimaki (148) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Greg_Rodriguez (128) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Enzo_Fernandes (341) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Carlos_David (92) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Kenneth_Tampbell (282) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Valentina_Rodriguez (112) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Junior_Fresh (206) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Remy_Mysterio (49) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 48 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 
Note: As this is a considerably large report, we have expectations for the responses to be received. It is requested that each player make 1 post with the answers to the questions applicable to them. Please keep your responses professional and respectful in nature. Any notes of toxicity or misconduct within this report thread can and will result in further reprimands.

Regards,
Senior Moderator Kat
Senior Moderator Krooks

Edited by DrPathetic
  • Confused 1
12 minutes ago, DrPathetic said:

PENDING RESPONSE

Video 2 - https://streamable.com/bn2x45

• Jay_Russo (11) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

Regards,
Senior Moderator Kat
Senior Moderator Krooks

Hey, thanks @DrPatheticfor the tag.

I'll try keep my answer as short as possible. I didn't linger around the officer at all, in my POV you can see me go there, look for a second and then focus on saving my allies, once I saved Ski I ran to my car to leave. I have a relatively good IC relationship with the reporting party so I didn't care to mess with him or anything, I adverted my attention to saving my allies as that was my priority. You can even see in my POV that I was doing so previously to saving Ski, as I already had the RP to CPR someone in my text bar when I hit the up arrow.

Furthermore, there was 40+ of us and hardly any were injured, Ski was actually the only injured person I saw after seeing steel injured. I believe I displayed more than an adequate amount of value for my characters life, freedom and his allies. My allies had to hold the fort while people got treated in case another wave of cops came, as a gang member we hold our RP to never leave an ally behind, as soon as people were ready to go, we left.

Other than that, I hope you have a good day and thank you for reviewing my POV and response.

My virtual audio cables have become extremely bugged since 1.1 and a windows update, It doesn't record VOIP at all which is confusing, if anyone has a fix please message as I haven't been able to find one and it's quite annoying.

• Upvote 11

Hello Jay Russo said it all really we was listening to the call outs on the radio they pulled in i gave demands and the cop decided to carry on driving away we knew they were felony evading (going to be arrested as felony evading means you're getting arrested) clearly told and ordered once they come in to shoot the cops so they could escape so we did however this seems like a play to win report to me steel pulls people over for no reason all the time along with multiple officers and soon as they realize they can't do anything other than ticket they ask for them to step out the vehicle and search the car without knowing theirs guns inside or on them giving them a unfair advantage to RP irl you get pulled over you can't just search the vehicle without a proper cause however soon as they're shot at or killed we get reported like what the guy was clearly being chased it seems like you wanted an advantage to rearrange your position in order to kill our alliance it was a kill or leave situation once i noticed they were dead i got shotgunned down and saved then we was all in hiding i do not understand this logic of "Lets report them soon as we get killed" when you have been nothing but disrespectful icly to many players in order for them to dislike you soon as you get shot and name called icly you report you bring it on yourself if you talked with people with respect gave them chances they would be fair with you.. nothing else to add really.

Normal traffic stop would not be 4 + police cars 1 maybe and even then not every time do they just pull you out the vehicles or randomly slam you up they give you warnings or give you the slam depending on the level of respect 4 or more cop cars for a traffic stop on a daily basis is dumb it just makes the cop want to make a scene out of it when you haven't even done anything they want RP but yet they'll pull up with 6 cop cars and expect people to sit there and not flee like hello?

I really am lost for words on this report to be honest never seen anything like it ill take any punishment given.

Zeeno Hamilton Response.

Edited by JayG
  • Upvote 10

With all due respect to the staff team and Krooks, After much deliberation with my friends and allies, I'd also like to request that Krooks does not review this report, as in her own words she is "winning" a war against us and while I do not doubt the outcome of her judgement, this report does include a lot of my friends who's time on this server could be cut short due to the outcome of the report, that is where my concerns are.

Once again, I do not doubt Krooks' ability as a moderator, I do however believe there is a large conflict of interest.

n0bGB0i.png

Edited by givejoshamosin
  • Like 1
  • NAY 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 28

Hello! Teejay Shakur here, Sadly I do not have any POV as I was never told to save! With the recent events of PD chasing any of us based on a car color or even clothes color, stopping us and pulling out of the vehicle for no apparent reason, and even going to the extent of having 6+ cruisers and an x-ray above us anytime they do a basic traffic stop we came to the conclusion to help one of our allies that was being chased by multiple police cruisers. We were setup and prepared to get our people out as quickly and clean as possible. I only started firing after shots had already gone off at the car, in which PD returned fire and it turned into a massive shootout. The PD could have fled the scene once they saw 20+ people but instead decided to engage in what I seen was a about 30-40 vs maybe 10 of them, but to return to the question at hand, I only started shooting once shots were fired from my allies.

Edited by Nettz
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, DrPathetic said:

Ricky_Brasco (239) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? What was your reason behind shooting Grace_Morris on sight in the first video?

POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG718lu_GRE&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=RickyBrasco

So the whole situation began when myself and @Driqz got pulled over by Jason Steel and Grace Morris for unknown reasons. My natural instinct was to pull over since I knew I haven't committed any crimes. As I was sitting and waiting I noticed Jason Steel doing his usual thing when pulling me over. Backs up and advances slightly as he called for additional units including x-ray. And no this isn't me assuming, it's literally what he's done every single time he's pulled me over. 10-55's with Steel never end with a ticket. Anyone that's been on the server for more than a month knows that he will gladly put every member of PD/SD's life at risk to fulfill his duty. I've had dozens of encounters with Steel throughout my time as criminal, some of them ending with me being arrested and charge stacked beyond belief, and others ending like the encounter that took place tonight. But regardless of the situation, Steel knows this as good as anyone, I never make it easy for him. 

Moving on with the report. Myself and Tyrone briefly discussed what we wanted to do. Being cut from the same cloth, we both agreed to evade. You can see in the POV provided, Tyrone attempted to fire shots at the officers but because of a bug he was unable to do so which led us to resort calling for help on our frequency. Tyrone being the leader of the biggest cartel on the server makes him an extremely high value target therefore extreme measures are taken by his gang and its allies when he's at risk. Without hesitation I made the call to set up and eliminate the threat. As you can hear in the POV our plan was to kill the cops and get out quickly, although with PD trickling in forced us to play more defensive and hold down Bayview since we also had injured that needed to be evacuated. 

My reasoning for opening fire on the officers is all in the POV. I evaded, lights and sirens, demands to use lethal force.. yeah thats pretty much it. 

1 hour ago, DrPathetic said:

Ricky_Brasco (239) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

I don't think holding down an area while our few trunks provide evac for our injured falls under "lingering". We cleared our injured as fast as we could and then when commissioners pulled up in army gear and an insurgent with a .50 cal machinegun, we decided it was time to go. We didn't continue to fight just to kill cops as Alex claims, we got out as quickly as we could. I got blown up before with that machine gun for stealing a car, I cant imagine what the commissioners would have done to cop killers. Didnt want to stick around to find out. Fear rp!

Ultimately, IC actions have IC consequences. Jason Steel makes it his goal to be a nuisance to crims and send them to DOC for as long as he can. He's a corrupt detective who constantly bends the laws in his favor to get what he wants and in the process ruins countless opportunities to actually rp with PD. Back then PD actually wanted to build relationships with crims to maintain order. Nowadays every cop just wants to shit on criminals and vice versa. Tonight Steel decided to be a hero so he got what any cop who attempted to arrest a cartel leader would have got. Now if I would have gotten caught I probably would have gotten charge stacked and sent to DOC for 20 hours. For some reason cops enjoy doing that nowadays but hey, it is what it is. 

• Like 36
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

Thank you for voicing your concern. There is absolutely no conflict of interest as this report does not involve my faction in any way shape or form.

As one of the few moderators+ who is not a part of LEO factions I have been asked to help on this report. 

I am here to support Kat who is the primary staff member on this report and both of us are being supervised by Aldarine and Daniel.

As always if you disagree with the outcome of the report you are welcome to file an appeal. 

Have a wonderful evening and thank you for your response to the report. We will take all responses and evidence into consideration. 

• Like 10
  • NAY 1
  • Confused 7
  • Upvote 5
10 hours ago, DrPathetic said:

Abilio_Fresh - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? What was your reason behind shooting the vehicle on sight in the first video?

Hello, I'm id 217 Abilio Fresh.

I'm confused honestly about the reporting party, report me for Non-RP when i never say one word to that person and now the staff ask me why i shoot the vehicle on sight but i'm here to answer about my actions. The Reporting party doesn't notify me to save my pov, so i don’t have it.

I'm tchilling with my boys at stabcity when Marco_Sierra receives a call saying Ricky_Brasco and Black_Santa are chased by PD. We don't know any reasons, but when PD chases someone is not for a TICKET, that never happens. All i know its minutes before me and my boys arrive stabcity we are involved in a huge Crime RP where everyone have heavy weapons and fair as i know that two name i mention before they are headers of groups and they carry always heavy weapons, in case they pullover for a ticket they will be fucked because they have heavy weapons and at this moment it's impossible to hide heavy weapons inside the vehicles.

When I jumped on the freq with my boys they asked us to go to the back of the old bayview where we were gonna wait for the cops. Plan will be simple: they will drive to the back of the building and we just need to clean the cops and leave.

Since i know when PD turn on the lights that means "demands" so when i saw Ricky_Brasco arrive a pullover the first car the highspeed car from PD they just turn to the middle of the sand where its not supossed to see a supercar driving because the sand will make him stuck.

2nd car is a detective cruiser, that one comes more deep and everyone start shoot that car, because we need make the cops fear for his lifes and leave our boys alone. It's possible to see on the pov he turns to the beach for try to escape.

That situation was planned and organized, I don't see PD just dont care about that 2 persons if we don't shoot. It's possible to see the report party screams on PD radio (teamspeak) 20 guys, but that is only the guys he saw we probably are more than 50, when the cruiser turns to the beach multiple officer take the rocks possitions close the main road, where they start shoot to, are they fear for his lifes? Or any moment they care about what the report party said on the radio? 

On the 2nd video it's possible to see my id pass fair away from the report party because i don't like that type of situation, scream and "trash talk" i prefer avoid that, and i run to help someone injured, it's important to say we probably have 15 players around the report party since he is one of more toxic members of PD it's his roleplay and i respect that but when criminal people have oportunity situations like that happen and it's not cool at all, i understand the report party don't like what happen but already happen with me, PD jokes about me when i got clapped or arrested.

Report party mention, "I find that there was no genuine attempt to rescue their friends, but just a desire to murder cops", genuine attempt to rescue their friends its very interessing should criminal people ask please to cops for not arrested or not give a ticket? Or we should ask gently for leave or friends alone?

In my opinion that report is just to punish people for a roleplay. What does the report party lose in that situation? Why does the report party say poor roleplay when they are chasing someone for a ticket, but that person is already felony evading and has multiple weapons?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
11 hours ago, DrPathetic said:

Enzo_Fernandes (341) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

Hello here is Enzo Fernandes, first I came back to the city a little while ago and I was there just to help the allies to the gang I belong, in that situation where everyone will gather around the officer I just went to see what was going on because I didn't even know he was and I didn't say a word either. I just stayed there for a few seconds and continued looking for injured people from our alliance, I don't know what else to say about it and I don't have POV either.

A good wish for all!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Drain Kivimaki (148) here,

Several of us were on a frequency doing our own thing when we were told to set up at the old Bayview as two of our members were being chased by the reporting party and additional units. The replies above have summed up pretty well the reasons for taking the fight, how the shootout transpired and why it was in our best interest to prevent Tyrone from being arrested.

As for my involvement during the second half of the situation and after the original shootout had concluded:

Using the reporter's footage as reference, my character can be seen standing around him for about 20 to 30 seconds with a small group of people. Prior to me walking towards the reporting party, we were told over the radio to keep him alive as all other officers had been killed (assuming this was to continue RP; hostage situation, using him as leverage and many other possible scenarios). During this situation, we had the rest of our members running around and providing BLS to the few of us that had been injured so that they could begin loading them up into trunks for transport. 

Once someone had spotted the second wave of incoming units and called it out over the radio, myself and many others left the scene successfully and without harm. I have no involvement with any further shootouts that may have resulted from anyone that decided to stay behind.

Edited by drain
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
13 hours ago, DrPathetic said:
  • Junior_Fresh (206) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

Hello here is Junior Fresh, first I came back to the city a little while ago and I was there just to help my gang and his allies, in that situation where everyone will gather around the officer I just went to see what was going on because I didn't even know who he was. I din't say a word and I just stayed there for a few seconds and then I got disconnected, when I came on again I receveid the message to leave and go to my gang car and left the scene, I don't know what else to say about it and I don't have POV either.

A good wish for all!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello Valentina Rodriguez here,

The reason why I came to laugh in Steel's face has been addressed numerous times above; he keeps trash talking all of us when we get pulled over etc. So I took a spare 5 seconds out of my time to write "Hahahaha" & "Jason Steel" and leave again while the rest of our 50+ people were attending the very few casualties we suffered. Then we heard on the radio that the National Guard had been called and we made a safe escape while our injured were already evacuated from the scene. 

Best regards.

Edited by Mariaaaa
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Hello thanks for making this report. Was told Jason Steel was pulling over my leader of my gang. We all experience Jason Steel put chargers over chargers when we get arrested for being gang affiliated. People in the criminal life hate being in jail for 5+ hours in a video game. We decided to set up an ambush and get our allies out and clean. They had so much PD chasing, We knew we needed to get everyone armed and ready to help our boys to not face jail time and lose money to fines. Don't have any Pov because I edited it and deleted the original clip. I do have these three though.

https://streamable.com/j8btdy

https://streamable.com/u25g7s

https://streamable.com/nmg77g

• Upvote 7
  • dead 1

Bernardo Shakur here,

everything has really been said but I will clarify it once again. We got a call on radio that Tyrone and Ricky were being chased by Jason Steel and Lex Roth. We were told to set and decided a good spot was behind old bayview. We all got to old bayview and set up behind cover and once we were all ready, they pulled in. I shouted demands to the officers in the pursuit to which they just drove away. I only fired as shots had already gone off so. If I can remember correctly, Damien Blix had downed Ski on the coast and was pushing the beach. I had seen him shoot and decided to shoot him down as he was in no cover. After that I shot a few more times and while running back to cover, I got ran over by a bike who was driving by.

https://youtu.be/rJCwFxuLj98

• Rafi_Leib (231) - Can you please give your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? What was your reason behind shooting Damien_Blix on sight in the first video?

I believe most of the details have already been given. To sum my side up: I responded to a back-up call from Tyrone and Ricky, two very important people in the criminal scene on this server. We were informed over radio that detective Jason Steel had tried pulling them over, and this resulted in a police chase. We were given a location to ambush at, so I made my way there. On my way there, at Legion Square, I see an Insurgent heading the same direction as I was headed, so I had a pretty good idea of where this was going. Arriving at the scene, I get into position and wait for Tyrone and Ricky to arrive. As they arrive, I wait for Ricky and Tyrone to open fire, and aid them in doing so. In my POV, LEOs can be seen running around with heavy weapons, posing a huge threat to me and my allies, so we decided to deal with the treat appropriately. It's hard for me to tell who exactly Damien_Blix is in the POV, but I'm assuming it was the heavily armed LEO near a downed ally, Zeeno_Hamilton. He posed a threat to my ally, and ourselves as he was heavily armed and had already proven this.

I do not believe PD was "No longer actively trying to arrest". Seeing the amount of LEOs that arrived to the scene after Jason Steel pulled up, I'd say that statement is very incorrect. PD were most definitely prepared to fight. I believe our actions during this roleplay scenario are justified.

POV: https://streamable.com/bmlv2g

Edited by RobinMiller
  • Like 4
  • NAY 1

Hello, ID 128 or Greg Rodriguez here.

I would like to start by thanking all the staff reviewing this report for their time.

I believe almost everything that I had to say has already been mentioned by the other players being reported. However, I will comment on things from my perspective.

I was on our joint frequency where I was told by everyone to go to Old Bayview. We knew that Tyrone_Shakur & Ricky_Brasco were in a pursuit being followed by Jason Steel and the LSPD. They pulled into the back of where we were all set up and my allies began to give them demands. I was on the roof and saw them opening fire at the police at which point I also opened fire on officers. After all of the officers were dealt with I quickly ran over to Zeeno_Hamilton and stripped him of anything illegal, As we only had about 4-5 allies injured with us having about 40 people still standing a few of us ran to go check all of the officers at which point we found and watched Jason Steel die. This is after RP'ly years of him harassing criminals this was done with good reason. I believe I was around him for 10-15 seconds. I left to go continue to look over our injured and as soon as I was told everyone was leaving and that all our injured were safe I left as quickly as I could through the back gate to avoid any more contact with the LSPD. I do not have POV saved as I didn't see the message to save POV.

Edited by DeanXO
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Tyrone Shakur Here 
Regards on the first Video Ricky summed up most of My response but Again I would like to say 

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.
as you can see in the Rickys POV Lethal force was about to be used Demands were sent via Megaphone but I couldn't shoot myself because of the car Bug DM rights were there

Regarding the 2nd Video 
It's Jason steel the corrupt detective that every criminal hate 10 to 15 of us were next to him to taunt him and afterwords we killed him we still had upwards of 20 plus more cleaning the scene above as you can see in Ricky POV and multiple POVs. 

We never hunted fleeing cops we shot the cops that were shooting at us and left when the 2nd insurgent came announcing national guard.   

• Like 24
  • Upvote 3

PENDING RESPONSE

Please be patient as we review the evidence. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOOf_5tI6jI
Could the following players please give their side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it? Why did you linger around the officers instead of fleeing to seek freedom?

• Marco_Sierra (337)

• Taylor_Garcia (192)

• Michael_Laurie (160)

• Afonso_Lameiras (33)

• John_Crownley (316)

• Abdul_Onizuka (179)

• Chubby_Oos (323)

• Sam_Onizuka (99)

• Mia_Romero (292)

• Jake_Croft (319)

• Kane_Mysterio (107)

• Flint_Lockward (71)

• Ahmed_Abraham (108)

• James_Cavelli (110)

Note: As this is a considerably large report, we have expectations for the responses to be received. It is requested that each player make 1 post with the answers to the questions applicable to them. Please keep your responses professional and respectful in nature. Any notes of toxicity or misconduct within this report thread can and will result in further reprimands.

Regards,
Senior Moderator Kat