Joe_Riggy MG

Player(s) being reported: Joe_Riggy
Date of interaction reported: 5/1/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1609822677

Your characters name: Tyrone Shakur

Other player(s) involved: LFM and aztecas
Specific rule(s) broken:

Metagaming (MG)

• Metagaming is the act of relaying IC information through any method not considered IC that has the potential to change current or future roleplay scenarios or using that information. 

• Mixing IC and OOC information without any benefit is a minor MG offense. For example, a player uses IC chat to call someone by their player ID displayed above their head.

• Players may not have any interaction or knowledge from their alternate characters.

Powergaming (PG)

• Forceful roleplay that does not give the other player a chance to roleplay their own response is considered powergaming. Other players must be given a chance to roleplay outcomes of actions.

• Roleplay of unrealistic actions like super strength is another form of powergaming.

• All statements in /DO must be factually true in the roleplay as it sets grounds for roleplay.

• Roleplay is required before forceful server commands which may be used without consent from the other party if they are unresponsive and not typing for 30 seconds or more. 

• A player cannot use the faction management script to destroy a faction as it is OOC.

• Government funded faction members must not abuse the salary system and must go off-duty when they are not performing their faction duties.

• If you perform an action which will influence potential RP in the future, you must have OOC evidence of performing said RP. 

• OOC evidence should consist of a recording or screenshot and it needs to be timestamped (/time).

• RP would only be valid for 48 hours or until your character dies and NLR is triggered. The time limit does not apply to rule 7.

How did the player break the rule(s)?
We were in a shootout with PD under the bridge. We finish the  shootout and Clean most of PD out but to My surprise I got all these charges on me his reason? He pinged my phone 

unknown.png

He didn't confirm it's me he just traced my character phone saw me with mask on and placed the charges. Joe Riggy was advised to not place the charges. He he wasn't even there for the fight and code 0 and he just waited for the fight to finish.
unknown.png

Joe Riggy wasn't in the situation whatsoever not even knowing that If I was in there or not
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
what Joe said was false to I was never in the shootout for "20min" I got moved and we cleaned the scene itself 

as you can see in the 2nd video evidence. 

Point and simple the charges shouldn't be placed on me and the guy was advised to not put it too.   

Evidence of rule breach:
https://streamable.com/54lndm

https://streamable.com/zs2yjh
https://streamable.com/odoi43 (other evidence just got added)

unknown.png

Edited by Driqz
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 12

Hello RedHot And thank you for taking this report.

We hand responded to a bank alarm at the life invader bank. During this time we notice a whole bunch of azteca and LFM vehicles leaving the area. As they had started to disperse we initiated a pursuit on one of the leaving drags. This pursuit lasted a good 10 min where we lost him twice but were able to regain visual on him due to the use of an active trace on his phone from Detective Willowick (i believe id 2). And multiple other units were able to give out his clear description of what he was wearing. Which is the same clothes he wears days in and out whenever he is doing azteca and LFM stuff. After this I was certain that it was Tryone. To make it clearer we had 3 officers able to confirm it was you.(Reginal Williamson and Vuki) 2 which you had killed and one who made it out alive that most of my charges come from. The reason I was not on scene was due to have my cruiser fall on top of me while I was trying to pull it out so I had a unit taking me to Central MD. Also I had code 0d due to all of the shooting next to it. But I knew it was Tyrone on the bike and they would not have any other reason to start an ambush unless it was someone of great importance. I was only asked if I was comfortable placing charges and willing to take an IA over it. I said yes due to an active trace that confirmed it was you when there were no other aztecas/LFM around.

I also have no POV of this as I crashed and I did not save anything while discussing with the other living officers who were retelling everything that was happening while aztecas and LFM stood over bodies of dead officers for 20+ mins.  Also Tryone if you have longer POV of the starting of the shoot out you would be able to hear the officers being able to identify you and confirm it was you as you were wearing LFM leader clothing. 

TLDR. I was involved in the scene and the chase, not the shooting and I knew who you are by the way you dress yourself plus an active trace that was going on for a couple of min.

Edited by IAmTurtle
  • Like 1
  • NAY 2
Posted (edited)

regain visual on him due to the use of an active trace on his phone from Detective Willowick (i believe id 2). And multiple other units were able to give out his clear description of what he was wearing. Which is the same clothes he wears days in and out whenever he is doing azteca and LFM stuff.

That's false too I was never on a drag and was never chased until yall pulled up behind the orange comet with all your force. The one being chased and escaped yall was Bernardo Shakur 
https://streamable.com/z88c04
unknown.png

unknown.png

OD2jwi6.png

I never left that orange comet retro as you can see in the picture above and the video when I pulled up to the bank and in 2nd picture you can see Bernardo on said Drag after PD lost him.

9 hours ago, IAmTurtle said:

we had 3 officers able to confirm it was you.(Reginal Williams and Vuki) 2 which you had killed and one who made it out alive that most of my charges come from.

enuPkzV.png

Have a nice day

Edited by Driqz
  • Like 11
  • NAY 3
  • Upvote 4

Hello, and thank you for submitting this player report! I would like to take this opportunity to thank both parties involved for remaining patient while this report has been carefully reviewed. With that being said, after extensively reviewing this player report as well as taking the statements of both parties into account, i have decided to conclude this report.

After review, we have determined that there was not sufficient confirmation and evidence behind placing the charges onto the reporting party. It goes without saying, but attempting to identify someone through clothing and assumption of a phone trace which had zero correlation with the chased drag bike whose driver you believed to be the reporting party, is not plausible. The fact of the matter is that  the clothing which supposedly distincts the reporting party from other players was used by more than one player during this situation and that the individual being chased on the drag from the bank robbery was in-fact not the reporting party who was being traced at the time.

In other words, the idea that someone is able to identify a person without a shadow of a doubt based on their clothing and a potential trace without any other evidence whatsoever is simply not plausible and should not happen. Distinctive clothing, mannerisms, voice, etc can certainly be a basis for further investigation where you attempt to exhaust all of your options in terms of identifying this individual, however it should not be used as irrefutable evidence when it comes to placing charges on another individual. The reported party will receive a punishment for non-roleplay and the reporting party will have their invalid charges removed.

This report will be accepted and archived.

RedHot

• Like 12