Bishop_Wright Tyrone_Shakur Alex_Croft - Not Here to RP / Combat Logging

Player(s) being reported: 259 & 95
Date of interaction reported: 05/01/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1609814675

Your characters name: Jay Russo

Other player(s) involved: Tyrone Shakur + Ski + LFM

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Players are required to remain IC at all times. RP can only be paused or voided by admins.

• If a crash / disconnect occurs, players must post in the crash reports discord channel and contact all parties to resume. Players reconnecting must be given all opportunities held prior.

• Players should not instigate situations they do not have time to play through. If a player is chased they must wait 15 minutes before they can log out of the game.

• Players can’t depict their character with real images or game images not possible on ECRP.

• Examples: Ignoring RP, baiting government services without proper IC reason, asking to be killed or forcing your own death, unrealistic stunt jumping, misusing expensive vehicles, using script work vehicles for other purpose, submerging any vehicle in water intentionally, swimming for an unrealistic amount of time in a chase, or stealing from / tampering with an OOC F4 menu.

• Non-off road vehicles may not drive up mountains or steep hills. LSEMS & M

How did the player break the rule(s)?

First off, I'd like to start by saying I never wanted to have to report this, however the two ID's who are being reported gave us no option and were extremely unwilling to work with us and just logged off.

I responded to a call that Clowns were rocking up on my friends at Elysian Island South (and Ski had been injured) upon arriving on scene, the incident had moved to the bridge, where I saw our guys shoot at the clown Kamacho, what followed was a chase through the city where I stuck on the Komacho for around 15-20 minutes disregarding a code 0 I had in the middle of it. Upon coming back from a code 0, my allies were still chasing the Kamacho - I caught up and stayed on it, actively chasing the Kamacho to get revenge for shooting at us. At 2:13 in my video you can see the Kamacho go offroad, where we had a Rebla follow them, I then flanked around and intructed our other bikes to scout the roads around the hill and to find the Kamacho when it comes back down, like we had done twice before.

At 3:25 you can see me regain visual on it and chasing it down Vinewood hills, where they proceed to pull up, park and log off. They could of surrendered earlier if they knew they were on a tight schedule, but logging off was the best resolution too them, they ruined our RP experience and showed no intent to roleplay at all. 295 said they had class in the morning but both players claim to be from NA, which at the latest, would of made the time roughly 21:40 in the evening (EST), I'm not one to judge someone's sleeping patterns but seems a bit early to me.

I have seen people banned for logging off because they aren't happy with the way the roleplay is going before.

Like I said above, we made every attempt to solve this issue, but they didn't seem to care at all. Logs can be checked for our /b convo with ID 259 as we didn't SS it all.
Evidence of rule breach:

Combat Log ^

https://streamable.com/yz8un7

Ski getting injured^ 

Screenshot_156.png?width=720&height=327

7f8c4978160f35e093904308619bf569.png?width=720&height=387

640ec7b938c4b0736c930356c071f957.png

cbacbc020e36d29866d95284facda61b.png

cbacbc020e36d29866d95284facda61b.png

784555cb24e9f4e906dc65c79b94f31b.png

• Like 10
  • NAY 3

Alex_Croft - Why did you park your vehicle while actively being pursued? Additionally, why did you refuse to continue the roleplay scenario? Do you feel that it is fair to get in an active RP scenario and log out when it seems that you are unable to escape? 

Bishop_Wright - Why did you log out during an active RP scenario? Did you reconnect within 15 minutes or explain your absence in any way?

The aforementioned players have 24 hours to respond to their respective inquiries, or the report may be concluded without their response.

First of all, thank you Moderator alexalex303 for reviewing this report. 

First i will start off with a little bit of backstory for reference. Me and my fellow member, Bishop Wright had Crimson Syndicate's radio frequency leaked to us. We knew that they were in a meeting with another one of our enemies. Me being an ex-crimson member, knew exactly where they would be. We went to their spot where they were and after some escalation, the reporting party pulled a gun on us, and proceeded to be killed by us in the Kamacho while driving away. We then started to be chased by an Azteca Kamacho 4 deep. The chase lasted a very long time (about 30+ minutes) up until me parking the Kamacho. 

My reason for parking the Kamacho was simple, there was two of us in it and we had managed to shake off everyone but a single drag. Proof: https://streamable.com/f8661a 

From the time of my parking of the Kamacho and during the chase to my eventually logging off, there are some key events the Reporting Party seemed to leave out, those events being server various server rulebreaks. Let me share those. 

First we have the many NonRP convoys by the opposing side that gathered during the chase. 

#1 https://streamable.com/uh9yum there is the convoy that followed me that contained 3 drags a bf400 and a 3 stacked rebla. 

#2 https://streamable.com/r831m1 this shows 4 Drags on me and the grey Rebla and red Bifta as well. 

Next we have the NonRP robbery performed at Eclipse Towers right by a NCZ, Tequilala. This is breaking the Player theft rule and the NCZ rule.  

15. Player Theft, Prison Breakout, and Kidnapping

• Robberies should be conducted in a realistic manner with reasonable in-character motive using secluded areas. Players should not conduct minor robberies in situations with high risk. Desert or forest areas are considered secluded but witnesses should still be considered

12. No Crime Zones (NCZ)

• Inside or very near to a No Crime Zone, indicated by the HUD or /NCZ command, players may not commit any crime or disobey law enforcement orders but are allowed to flee, lie, or scam IC.

• If a player uses the NCZ for protection the attacker must wait for that player to leave the area.

• Players may not go to a NCZ within 15 minutes after engaging in criminal activity or a resulting chase, unless they are turning themselves in to law enforcement.

• No Crime Zones: Legal gambling establishments, government and law enforcement offices, hospitals, LS & Paleto main banks, LS Airport, DMV, and a block surrounding.

This robbery was performed by Tyrone_Shakur, an official gang leader. He decided to pull out a shotgun near this NCZ and perform the robbery in broad daylight outside of a what would be heavily populated apartment. This is not what i or the staff of this server should expect out of a veteran player and an official gang leader. 

Proof: https://streamable.com/zjqp2h

Lastly i get to my logging out, my main and only reason for logging out was due to the fact that Tyrone_Shakur stated that he was going to house raid me after performing a NonRP robbery. They had 0 reason to perform a house raid especially after engaging in a robbery in such a public place. Obviously i should have not logged out and continued with the RP and i apologize for that, i knew this report was coming and needed to point out their Obvious rulebreaks that they decided to purposefully cut out of their evidence, hence why they used screenshots of the ooc chat so they didnt have to show what was going on during it. 

https://streamable.com/ozeej4 proof of him stating he was going to house raid. 

Edited by Demonyk
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

After reviewing the new evidence provided, I have two follow-up inquiries

Tyrone_Shakur please explain what was your reason for robbing the individual in such a public setting.

Alex_Croft please explain why you can be seen driving 40 km/h while being chased.

The aforementioned parties have an additional 24 hours to respond to the above, or the report may be concluded without their response.

I'm only responding to this so other less experienced criminals don't read your version of the rules and think it's correct.

4 minutes ago, Demonyk said:

First we have the many NonRP convoys by the opposing side that gathered during the chase. 

#1 https://streamable.com/uh9yum there is the convoy that followed me that contained 3 drags a bf400 and a 3 stacked rebla. 

#2 https://streamable.com/r831m1 this shows 4 Drags on me and the grey Rebla and red Bifta as well.

If you think us having a few drags and one or two cars on you is what the Non RP Convoy rule is for, then god forbid if we didn't tell cars to back off the chase, we could of literally had somewhere between 15-25 vehicles following you, instead we chose to remain realistic, keeping several drags and two off road vehicles because you kept going off onto the hills and back onto roads. The three drags were incase some get rammed off or clap themselves and the vehicles were to chase you when you go off road. Also FYI the amount of people in a car does dictate whether a convoy is Non RP or not, 3 people in a Rebla is simply irrelevant.

12 minutes ago, Demonyk said:

12. No Crime Zones (NCZ)

• Inside or very near to a No Crime Zone, indicated by the HUD or /NCZ command, players may not commit any crime or disobey law enforcement orders but are allowed to flee, lie, or scam IC.

• If a player uses the NCZ for protection the attacker must wait for that player to leave the area.

• Players may not go to a NCZ within 15 minutes after engaging in criminal activity or a resulting chase, unless they are turning themselves in to law enforcement.

• No Crime Zones: Legal gambling establishments, government and law enforcement offices, hospitals, LS & Paleto main banks, LS Airport, DMV, and a block surrounding.

This robbery was performed by Tyrone_Shakur, an official gang leader. He decided to pull out a shotgun near this NCZ and perform the robbery in broad daylight outside of a what would be heavily populated apartment. This is not what i or the staff of this server should expect out of a veteran player and an official gang leader. 

Proof: https://streamable.com/uh9yum

I think you may of linked the wrong POV as no one is robbing you in the one linked. Regardless I am going to assume that you are talking about Tyrone trying to rob you outside Eclipse Towers and you are claiming you had NCZ protection there? Well by your logic you went to a NCZ whilst being chased, if I could draw your attention to the very same rules you copy and pasted above.

12. No Crime Zones (NCZ)

Are you saying you ran to a NCZ on purpose or does the rule not apply to you? Either way, Eclipse Towers is in no way a NCZ, we had valid reasons to rob you and even then we didn't want too until you clearly said you were logging off, we would of happily let the chase go on until you either either A. Stalled B. Drew Police attention or C. Led us to an ambush.  You are acting like it was our decision for you and your ally to combat log at Eclipse towers.

25 minutes ago, Demonyk said:

Lastly i get to my logging out, my main and only reason for logging out was due to the fact that Tyrone_Shakur stated that he was going to house raid me after performing a NonRP robbery. They had 0 reason to perform a house raid especially after engaging in a robbery in such a public place. Obviously i should have not logged out and continued with the RP and i apologize for that, i knew this report was coming and needed to point out their Obvious rulebreaks that they decided to purposefully cut out of their evidence, hence why they used screenshots of the ooc chat so they didnt have to show what was going on during it. 

https://streamable.com/ozeej4 proof of him stating he was going to house raid. 

This is purely a lie your friend logged out before we even confronted you, you then stated you are going to log off before Tyrone even started robbing you, let alone mentioned a house raid.

I did not hide evidence at all, it is all I had recorded, I didn't save the last 40 seconds when you were arguing in /b because I thought someone else would report you. The fact you say I was cutting out evidence on purpose is slanderous and disrespectful. 

You are responsible for your actions, nobody else.

15 minutes ago, Bishop Wright said:

We lost them over 5+ times when we drove the kamacho into the hill, meaning they had completely lost visual, sometimes for 2+ minutes. One example of this is shown below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewj4lk8tsDM&feature=youtu.be

Now I would also like to focus on the part where I disconnect. Again, timestamps will show this was around 30-40 minutes after the chase had originally began. We had constantly shaken 95% of them off, and at this point there was only one drag left, against the two of us. I decided due to the time that had passed, the amount of times we had lost them, and there only being one drag present then, that they had no reason to attempt to rob us, especially in such a public area. I assumed that logging off would be fine for these reasons. Even if I didn't log off, there should have been no reason for them to rob us in such a public area where we were stopping anyways considering all of the factors above.

https://streamable.com/f8661a 

At no point did you shake all of us off, you simply went up hills and then we split up and covered the distance to where you would come off the hill, hence why you never escaped for the 40 minutes you talk about.

• Like 1

@alexalex303The reason is in the past two days we been constantly Fighting with this said faction and as FM told us nothing is NLRed still so every escalation that happened between us both is still valid. In the same day we fought clowns at Grapeseed store and after that he was shooting at our allies and we were chasing him for an 30mins+. Just for him to park the car at the apartment and hit us with "Can't play now" it's waste of time and effort to play against a faction that disregards rules and active situations and people time just to log off. If you can't handle IC conflicts especially active ones that you start I advise you to not get involved in it to 😄 .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 8
On 1/6/2021 at 12:21 AM, Driqz said:

@alexalex303The reason is in the past two days we been constantly Fighting with this said faction and as FM told us nothing is NLRed still so every escalation that happened between us both is still valid. 

After discussion with administration, FM can not and will not void NLR. NLR applies to every single death, unless the specific death is voided by a moderator+ during an active report situation. 

With that in mind, what was your reason for proceeding with a public robbery against these two individuals, provide evidence for any claims against them specifically. Not their group as a whole, but the individuals.

You have 24 hours to do so, or the report may be concluded based on the evidence available. 

• NAY 2
On 1/6/2021 at 1:21 AM, Driqz said:

In the same day we fought clowns at Grapeseed store and after that he was shooting at our allies and we were chasing him for an 30mins+. Just for him to park the car at the apartment and hit us with "Can't play now" it's waste of time and effort to play against a faction that disregards rules and active situations and people time just to log off. If you can't handle IC conflicts especially active ones that you start I advise you to not get involved in it to 😄 .

Is I already responded the guy shot at us and fled. He parked his car in eclipse and just stood there as a clear sign of rulebaiting. We told the guy multiple times to Unpark his car and call his friends back and we were hit with "Can't be bothered" as a clear sign that the dude is not here to RP and only here to bait reports and rules that he himself breached them.
 ft6yYHJ.png

It's just a report back so we can drop it. Simply Ruleplaying I mindset that people still have here.

• Like 5
  • NAY 2
  • Upvote 1

After careful deliberation, I have decided upon the following:

Alex_Croft and Bishop_Wright will receive combat logging punishments.

I have reviewed the evidence at length, and I do not feel that the LFM side behaved in a NonRP manner during this situation, in fact, I find the opposite to have occurred. I've reviewed the small and careful selected snippets out of a 35 minute pursuit that is meant to paint the chase as NonRP, and I believe, based on what was seen in the clips, that no NonRP had occurred. 

I'd like to address the misunderstanding of the rules exhibited by @Bishop Wright, in his quote of the following rule:

If a player is chased they must wait 15 minutes before they can log out of the game.

As I stated prior, and proven by logs, this chase took up almost double, if not close to triple this time, upwards of 30-35 minutes, with it possibly lasting 40 minutes. 

The chase could last for several hours, and you would still be expected to roleplay it to the end. The fifteen minutes timer starts from when the pursuers completely lost you, and if they regain visual, the time is reset. If you were so tired, and had to leave, you should've pulled over and allowed them to finish the roleplay. Logging out after, by your own admission, dragging the chase on for 35+ minutes, because you were in a rush, after participating in a botched robbery/first-strike, is not sound reasoning.

Players should not instigate situations they do not have time to play through.

I'd like to bring your attention to the other half of the rule you quoted. You didn't have to go to the docks and attempt a robbery if you knew you had to go to sleep in 40 minutes. Your attempt to start a robbery is you in fact instigating a situation.

What you had done at your apartment complex (i.e. stop and surrender) is what should've happened much earlier, had you legitimately needed to log off for real-life reasons. Parking the vehicle and logging out is mid-roleplay scenario is not acceptable. 

I find the pursuit, based on the fact that you quite literally attempted to assault two gangs during a meeting, to be a proportional and reasonable response, including the attempted robbery at Eclipse towers. Even if the other party was breaking server rules, you still may not log out during active roleplay scenarios.

• Like 6