imJKL

[Appeal] Jack Kahuna / Jack Cohen

Account name: imjkl
Character name: Jack Cohen
Reason of Punishment: Deathmatching #1 | Major (for 3 days)
Administrator: Triple Seven

Why should this appeal be accepted?
I want to start off by saying that I do deserve my ban and wanted to say that ban made me read everything about the server, rules, faction, etc. from A to Z.
(And I thank that ban for making me do that).
Im responsible for what I did, the thing is that I didnt know killing to steal without even talking is prohibited (Yeah Im a dumb newb),
after that ban I read all the rules and how RP really works, so I think Im ready to come back to the server, (although I do think I deserve that ban for what I did)
and wanted to ask for another chance, I wasted alot of time on this server and dont wanna quit it. I know 3 days is not a lot of time but it is making the diffrence between staying or leaving.
Please kindly consider unbanning, Im addicted to this server :|

Thanks!

Edited by imJKL

@imJKL I’m glad the ban made you realize you were in the wrong as ingame it seemed like you had no idea you had broken a serious rule. 

Can you please explain what you did wrong and how you should have roleplayed this situation? (in as much detail as you can)

@Triple Seven 
Sure. What I did was running over someone over and trying to steal their van without roleplaying it. 
I also ran him over in an animation which I didnt really see but is prohibited.
The way I should have roleplayed it, coming up to the guy and threatening his life and forcing him to give me the van and also give him a chance to react.
while doing that I should have also used the /do /me commands, examples:
/me Draws a gun from his pocket / Reloading his gun.
/me Reloading the gun and aiming it at "Bob".
"Give me the keys to the car and nobody gets hurt."
/do What would Bob do?
If he does obey my demands I do not have the right to do anything to him (kill/hurt).
Im new to roleplay I would be happy to know if that was ok, it was just an example.

Thank you so much for responding quickly and giving the chance of getting unbanned.

That is a heavy roleplay interaction which is fine. Aiming your gun and using voip is in essence enough but adding /me’s and /do’s would definitely elevate the quality of the interaction. Pending @ItsPazz for judgement on possibly lowering of ban. I suggest reduction to 24 hours after ban was executed or unban if that time has passed.

Player shows interest in learning and that he plans to correct his behavior. 

Punishment will remain on record but ban has been lifted. 

Please try to follow the rules going forward to avoid additional punishment and thanks for your understanding. 

Player unbanned.

• Like 2