Tyrone_Shakur [ID 199] & Jamal_Shakur [ID 166] - NRP

Player(s) being reported: ID 199, 166
Date of interaction reported: 1/4/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1609810152

Your characters name: Mario Volkov

Other player(s) involved: Charlie Mchoe

Specific rule(s) broken:

12. New Life Rule (NLR)

• The new life rule is triggered whenever a player’s character spawns at a hospital. Players cannot force their own death.

• The deceased character loses memory of their death, the events that caused it, and the information collected in that time frame.

• Example: A player is killed in a robbery. The player’s knowledge of the robbery, the robber and their death is not usable by the player in their new life.

• All parties involved must avoid interaction with each other for 30 minutes. A player must not return to the area of their death for that time frame or attempt to retrieve lost possessions from involved players. Official faction members may return to their HQ and resume faction duties but must abide by the NLR rules in all other ways.

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. Our official discord server has a channel dedicated to game crash notifications and you should post here with a valid reason for being unable to return.

• If a player gets away from being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can logout. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play it through. 

• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /do.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

• Players should not deprive other players of roleplay, e.g. early on the interaction asking them not to speak unless it makes sense in the roleplay situation.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Around 30 minutes before this situation I died at a gunfight in grapeseed, after this I got a bf400 and was driving around on east highway. I was refueling at big dawg gas with Charlie Mchoe when I hear charlie say Jay clapped himself so I followed him over and we make sure he is okay as Jay is still an old friend of Charlie and I. While sitting here, ID 199 decides to rob me publicly in the middle of the highway even though we just had a fight between trcc and the mexicans which would place us under nlr. The IC reason as can be heard in the clip is "I don't care, he is wearing a clown mask", this is just poor rp especially coming from a faction leader. In this scenario I had only a gps making this not worthy at all of a high reward robbery. ID 166 assists with the robbery telling me to come into the ditch to rob me.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/n3lzlp

https://streamable.com/xu4lcq

https://streamable.com/3nvd0g

https://streamable.com/yxb2pi

• Like 20
  • NAY 5

PENDING REVIEW
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review. We ask that you please refrain from going back and forth in this report while everything is being looked over. We appreciate your patience!

Regards,
Sr. Moderator Kat

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSE

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided this report can't be concluded at this time. The following player(s) will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

Tyrone_Shakur│ID 199 @Driqz - Can you explain why you thought it was appropriate to rob someone for wearing an item of clothing? Can you also explain why you started the robbery in the middle of the highway, which is a public area? Provide any footage you may have.

Jamal_Shakur│ID 166 @8sh3hTube - Can you explain why you thought it was appropriate to rob someone for wearing an item of clothing? Can you also explain why you started the robbery in the middle of the highway, which is a public area? Provide any footage you may have.

If the player(s) above fail to respond within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded, based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability.

Regards,

Doan & Kat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

- Can you explain why you thought it was appropriate to rob someone for wearing an item of clothing? Can you also explain why you started the robbery in the middle of the highway, which is a public area? Provide any footage you may have

We just finished a fight with the clowns at grapeseed that we mostly killed them all while some ran away. literally 15 mins prior to our interaction. You can see in the reporting party that I asked him if he is under NLR and he replied with "How am i nlred" indicating that you are not NLRed and By The way why are you sitting next to the people that killed you? while claiming NLR you should not interact with the people that killed you and were in the scene of your death. 
2ndly for the reason of "Robbing" you. we had a Huge escalation and a fight in grapeseed with your group. We moved you to a ditch far away from public and started to rob you. 

Edited by Driqz
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Posted (edited)

I did not interact with Jay Russo at all during the fight of my death, nor even see him or any la familia. I fought 67 spartans and goblins, I died and continued with my rp getting a vehicle and going down east highway which led me to this interaction. You asking "clown nlr?" I assumed was you asking if I am breaking the rule by being there next to Jay to make sure he was alright which I responded with "how am I nlr?". If you could show your pov that you told me you have in pm's that would give you reason enough to rob me other than the fact I had a clown mask on which you stated icly was the only reason, then that would be helpful!

Edited by Barry McKaulkner

Even if I had survived the fight, you have no evidence that I was even at the fight or contributed to it what so ever. You robbed me purely as stated! Because I had a clown mask on. It is a nonrp robbery either way, you had no ic reason to rob me there in the middle of the road especially when you do not even see anything worthy of robbing.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 8sh3hTube said:

that's when we saw our friend injured and 2 clowns came up to him, my initial thought that he was one of the fleeing trcc members, that's when tyrone issued demands on him and I simply backed up tyrone so he doesn't get killed

I was the only clown, charlie is a known member of the rooks which is completely neutral and is known to not pose a threat toward your faction/gang and he was the one who carried Jay to the side of the road to make sure he was ok not even me the TRCC member. Secondly me nor Charlie posed a threat what so ever, neither of us were even equipped with weapons which could be seen.

Edited by Barry McKaulkner

REPORT ACCEPTED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following player(s):

• Tyrone_Shakur (199) -  Warning for NRP - As shown in the evidence provided, you threatened ID 218 (Mario_Volkov) with a weapon and attempted to rob him due to the fact that he was wearing a clown mask. The robbery started at the middle of a highway, which is a public area, as well. However, you did seem to realize that the robbery wouldn't be appropriate, and and decided not to proceed with it.

• Jamal_Shakur (166) - Warning for NRP - As shown in the evidence provided, you threatened ID 218 (Mario_Volkov) with a weapon and attempted to rob him due to the fact that he was wearing a clown mask. However, you did seem to realize that the robbery wouldn't be appropriate and decided not proceed with it.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,

Sr. Support Doan
Sr. Moderator Kat