ItzKnight

New Government Faction

@TheFluciFial Thanks for your support man and yer i do see some peoples point in the government faction side of things but thats the only one i can use i like the idea of the bussiness faction thing tbh. But i dissagree with the it shouldnt be government funded as its not a government thing but like one other comment said neither is LSC or Bayview they have nothing to do with the government side of things so this should be treated the same as them. But again thank you so much for your support and feedback. :)  

Edited by ItzKnight

My dude, you have a vision, just start doing it and bring it to reality. Dont get distracted by things like govt/criminal faction stuff.  The sooner you start actually working on this RPly and IG, the sooner it will become real. The community is great and supportive when it comes to any ideas that bring us together. Dont stress the things that arent important and just get out there and make it happen my dude. I will even help if I could find out about your ambitions ICly. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jim_Wesson said:

People DJ there sometimes, but what this guys suggesting is to have bahama mamas become a living thing on the server at almost anytime you play. 

well, that's a beginning, and it show the potential of this place to become the center of all the RP in the city. eclipse is missing that !! I remember when I join the server that social spot was infront of hospital, there you can always find good RP or Leo Leonardo RDM someone whit his rental car hahah, the server need something like this, like a social club of some kind.