Abdul_Johson

Michael_Jay [ID 22] - Deathmatching

Player(s) being reported: ID 22

Date of interaction reported: 28.12.2020   1:30 EST
Unix time stamp from HUD: 160 910 5902

Your characters name: Abdul Johnson

Other player(s) involved: Name(s) - Austin Wayne (107)

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.

• Players may not kill victims who have complied with a plausible demand in reasonable time unless involved in severe hostile activity against them or an ally within 3 hours.

• Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.

•  

• Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

My friend and I were hunting when we passed by another hunter, he preceded to pull a gun for no reason and open fire on our car.  As the car was in motion I continued to drive but began to swerve to get away, one of the bullets hit me and I was injured making the car stop.  My friend pulled me out the car to try to get away and stop him from stealing the car and he began to open fire on my friend.  as he was distracted I try to call the cops then a few seconds later he turned to me and killed me resulting in me losing all of my stuff.  

Evidence of rule breach:

kkkkk.thumb.PNG.0d5940f4ac4eda8caa97c536d9e29942.PNG

This is what was in my inventory 

Edited by Abdul_Johson
  • Upvote 1

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Abdul_Johnson (134) - Could you please provide a clip with your POV not edited? Any edited evidence is not valid so please do so. @Abdul_Johson

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,

Moderator Riderz & Senior Support Eroare2

Edited by Eroare2

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Abdul_Johnson (134) - They are trimmed as it's not a single clip, you stop it after getting injured and post another clip when he comes at the car. Also I am interested into the discord icons at top left where you can be seen with somebody else interacting based on the discord icons even tho you did set the recording software not to capture anything from it. Could you please provide the full clip of the situation? @Abdul_Johson

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,

Moderator Riderz & Senior Support Eroare2

Hailee Copyak here. That is not even me. I believe you have the ID's mixed up? This is a screenshot from that date when I was ID 22 and you can see my UNIX time stamp. The UNIX time stamp the reporter provides does not even match the time stamp in their videos uploaded. It appears that person being reported in the actual videos logged in some time after I logged out and got my old ID of 22.

Thank you.

Stranger 6718_8522-1609111457335.png

Edited by Hailee Meyers
  • Like 1

Hey Michael Jay here, Would firstly like to thank the staff for taking the time to respond to this report. The reason I pulled out a gun and robbed them here as through out the past week I have been robbed several times while hunting. I believed that I was in danger from these two men driving right up to me so I pulled out my gun and gave demands. Everytime someone has pulled up on me while hunting like that they have robbed me so I believe my life was in danger. Unfortunately they never told me to save my POV so I do not have footage of the event.
P.S nice discord call

Edited by MichaelJ
added a P.S

After examining the evidence and the matters of the case, we've come the following conclusions: 

This report will be denied for the following reason(s):

The demands that had been given where valid as the vehicle was at a complete stop with both windows open. That being said the player should take his time with engagement and consider other variables when engaging. Additionally, to the report party you should not use discord to communicate with a friend in terms of IC situations. This will be your warning for the future should it of occurred. Everyone could have done better and we hope from here hence forth should the situation occur again its better handled. 

Sincerely, 

Moderator Riderz & Senior Support Eroare2