Msato

Modify ((Tabbed Out)) Toggle or Make it a Command.

What bothers me the most, is that according to people I talked to on discord, players with dual monitor setups still get the tag above their heads if they alt tab to discord, but are actually focused on the game itself, can see and hear whatever is happening in it.

• Like 2

I dislike the addition. It's none of anyone's business if I want to answer a Discord message for a second or two, check a notification on a forum, or try to Google things while roleplaying things unfamiliar to me. The command to check is fine, so I support that.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Devonte said:

I agree 100%. Though I am currently unable to play and see this in action in game, it seems like huge immersion when attempting to play with someone. If you are talking to someone and they tab out, I feel it would mess with you in game as you would know that they are not truly there listening to you.

It wouldn't even necessarily be with ill intent, either. I personally tend to tab out of the game and shift the focus to another window on another monitor just so I can hear VOIP better over in-game sound and actually pay more attention than before while tabbed in, but if I were to do this now, I would come across as uninterested in roleplay and give off the wrong impression.

• Like 2