juniornyc

[Appeal] Rudy VInziatti

Account name:Juniornyc
Character name: Rudy Vinziatti
Reason of Punishment: Savage?
Administrator:@nobodayltu

Why should this appeal be accepted? So from what i gathered i was banned for being in a faction. OOCly 
i don't really converse with many of them since we
i'm always on discord with other friends who most of the time are playing something else. 
ICly I RP to the fullest extent, literately with nearly anyone i meet
i attempt to RP. Some people in the faction i was in was hacking, 
how am i supposed to even know that? I know none of these people IRL or know what they have on their
pc's and what not. i've been super active since i joined and yet to get a ban for anything.
 I don't see why people in my position have to take responsibility for what
others did. It's obvious admins and stuff don't like the Savages but at 
least most of us attempt to stay within the rules and actually RP. I feel like this ban is 
unjustified and it's just so flawed as how everyone gets removed due to knowing someone on discord.
 I haven't hacked, ddos, doxxed any of that and when the server
was ddosed or just being crap for like those two days I EVEN OFFERED TO HELP PAY to get the server better.
Edited by juniornyc
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Rudy was one of the best players I personally have played with, He had helped me out tremendously when I joined the savages, and he definitely does not deserve the punishment of others. In game he was always 100% IC, and had never broken a rule that I had seen. 10/10 deserves an unban

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rudy was one of the first people i have ever meet playing on the server and we became great friends instantly. Yes i admit he does not appeal to some people right off the bat but i can assure that from playing with him nearly everyday for at least 10hrs+ a day that he is really good and guy wants nothing more than to be apart of this community still.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Alissa Page said:

1 minute ago, juniornyc said:

@chapster29 I love you brudda! hopefully ill see you soon gonna have to throw a party if and when i get back 

I wanna party

Edited by MasterSquinter

I met mister Rudy when i was doing my trucking job and driving on highway.

I saw a man laying near his car, and looks like he was injured and car was damaged, i parked my truck and rush to him and he asked me to help with fixing his car, and soon it turned out its not a rescue when he pulled a gun on me. But when i told him m just a poor homeless person who's struggling to make living in the city then he left me with good advice and a gun to protect myslef in the mean streets of LS.

He also told me to hide my gun and never show it infront of police coz i had no gun license. I still dont know his name ingame coz according to him hardworking normal ppl like me should not know it coz he is from the dark side of society.

This proves the way he do rp ingame, a good in character roleplay gaming and i personally dont think ppl like him ever need to do hack and other game ruiner stuff. He build a unique personality character in server with good friends, contacts etc and he sounds mature enough to never let it go for some cheap tricks like hacking.

I really love to see him ingame again, and like to request respected admins to plz look again about his ban.

• Like 1

Rudy is the only other member I’m willing to vouch for. Since my time on eclipse, I’ve had interesting experiences with Rudy, from him robbing me on Tavi, to shooting Cassian for mouthing off to him and then phoning him an ambulance once he realised it was me.

Rudy is undoubtedly a criminal, but he plays his character well and his RP is always top notch. Whilst I know he’s one of the members who causes the most trouble for the cops, he is without a doubt one of the most genuine people on the server. I’ve got to know him very well both IC and OOC in the past few weeks, and whilst IC Rudy is a loveable thug, with a stupidly short temper, who even I have had to shoot before because he was crossing the line, OOC he is a kind and friendly person who loves sarcastic banter but would never want to actually upset anybody.

The one trait him and his character share is a fierce loyalty and a hatred for seeing anyone treated unfairly. Rudy rarely got involved in the savages discord, but when he did it was only really to talk to me , sonny and mike white. He didn’t approve of a lot of the leadership methods or members of the faction and mostly did his own thing whilst knowing he was part of a larger community who he would be there for and would be there for him when needed. 

I know for sure he knew very little about what had been going on with the more senior members before last night, and have discussed at length with him how disgusted we are by their actions. I worry by the amount of time being taken to handle this appeal but I genuinely think Rudy is a credit to the eclipse community and completely deserving of an unban.

• Like 1

Defiantly one of the best RPers on the server, never got involved in anything and kept. When things began to go down in the discord, he would rarely join. Out of the past shitty week I saw him in the discord two days, and he was on the server every day. He didn't do anything.