QuirkyMayhem

Ava Raven πŸ’™

bkFtwB3.png
qtIcJnv.png
Β 

Β 

╫●════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════●╫
Life has never been simple for me. As much as i love reminiscingΒ i feel like my past is no longer important, but i would like to share it.

I've never been the innocent woman you see today, i've always had a 'mischievous' side to me, like the time i joined a gang called Invictus.
Or the time i was arrested for armed robbery, the time i helped with a fake kidnapping, the time i joined the Marcellos.

My favourite thing toΒ lookΒ back on is the past with him. - but before we get to that...

╫●════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════●╫

I was born in England and raised by my foster family who adopted me on my 15th birthday.
I would say that i was a good child growing up, rarely got into trouble, ha okay i lied i liked a five finger discount once in a while but never got caught
I also became pregnant at a young age by a transfer student from Canada.
Sadly with the support of my family i put the child up for adoption.
I
was studying nursing in college until i walked in on my fiancΓ© with my best friend in our home, that broke me.
After spiralling into depression iΒ had to leave, get away from the place and have a break.
I booked the cheapest ticket at the time as a last minute flight, the next day i was on the plane heading for LSIA.

ApeQ67I.png

to be continued...

Edited by QuirkyMayhem
  • Like 33
  • Upvote 2

D6gyKBG.png

Being in a new city was scary, being in a whole new country was terrifying!
I started out my life as a parcel delivery driver, i'd spend my nights sleeping in the back of the van, it was cold.
As the winter came around i spent my time on the pier fishing (this was back when you could rent a fishing rod).
One day i made a friend called Vofka, we hung out and drank vodka after a few hours he was joined by people in red,
after plenty of experiences being robbed i was on edge. Vofka introduced me to them as his friend and asked if i could tag along.Β 

BzPE63H.png

We drove to a mansion where there were more people in red waiting for Vofkas arrival.
I awkwardly sat down listening into the conversation, Vofka was being brought into this gang, Invictus.
Afterwards they looked at me and offered me a place in their family, I shrugged and accepted, it was nice to be brought in with people who were more than happy to show me how the city works.
At first i found it fun, running around with a gun learning how to cook different substances for money, this helped my buy my first car, a brioso called Bug,
but the novelty soon wore down as the family started to go their different ways then one day they announced that they were disbanding.
I was sad to see them go but i had made friends in the time i was with them one being Johnathan Allen.

Months went on, Johnathan and i hung out a lot at times we were inseparable. We dated for a while.Β 

Rm2SShn.png
WWXusSX.png
DqtmEGv.png

I made friends with a woman called Maria, we had good laughs and went around causing trouble together.
One day we tried robbing a store...yeah... we were arrested for armed robbery
(Thanks P.Sanchez).

2NfGffV.png
Y5ZclPN.png

I introduced Maria to Johnathan.. then things became messy between Johnathan and i to the point we both thought it was best we went our separate ways.
This is around the time i found out i was pregnant! We kept it quiet only our closest friends knew. It was a little girl, we were going to name her Sarah.
Unfortunately after a car accident we lost the baby.

to be continued...

Edited by QuirkyMayhem
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

9cB00LW.png

VrNHwCr.png

i forget about where some of my stories come in to my timeline, at times i'll probably reminisceΒ on a moment and post about it, a lot of my storiesΒ may intertwine with a moment i have already shared.
Β 

Ahh the DCC days, they were fun, I had the time of my life in DCC, it was my first proper job and i loved it,
all the highs and the lows, they questioned my armed robbery charge and gave me the benefit of the doubt and that is something i will always be grateful for.Β 
DCC was a gate way to the rest of my life. During my time thereΒ my life changed for the better.Β 
My manager Andor offered me a room to rent when my ex sold the house we had together without my knowledge, i went on to buy the house i was renting from Andor.Β 

I met a good few people, like my old best friend Gideon, we met because i was waiting for calls at the bus depot everyday,Β 
it would be weird if either one of us wasn't there, after sometime of getting to know him i offered him a room at my house, at a later date his partner Caz joined us,
after my shift we would always gather our friends to chill on the beach and watch the sunset, this was a regular thing, it was nice being surrounded by amazing company after a long day of driving.

01MdqqE.pngoq83Jb8.png

Β 

DCC helped me a lot. I have always had social anxiety and driving a taxi was my worst nightmare when i started, driving around strangers to weird and unusual places, some would talk to me.
Eventually i got used to it where i would greet everyone with a happy smile.Β 
I would meet the weirdest and fun people as a driver and i would discover places i never knew existed. It was nice when i started getting regulars bonding some sort of trust with them listening about their day,Β 
their worries, things that make them laugh and smile taking them to questionable locations and even letting them store unknown things in the back of my trunk.

47Dq5uf.png

I met my first serious partner David Garcia, He was another person that was at the bus depot on a regular basis, he would patrol in his PD cruiser and one day he shyly asked for my number, He was a cop turning detective, we would always cross paths whether it be at the depot on his break or at traffic stops PD did on the highway, he would joke and tell everyone not to let me through because i was a drunk taxi driver.

tXKYjX3.pngyoni16J.png

Β Our relationship turned very rocky where i had gotten myself involved in something illegal to a point where he had to choose between me and his job...Obviously he chose his job, and i didn't blame him for that, after begging and my persistence to prove im not who he thinks i was, he took me back and we got engaged...he was deported soon after.

HXyJdjF.png
rHLimOP.png

After this time i worked 24/7 so i didn't feel as alone, gotta admit that alcohol was my best friend as well,Β  during that i often saw these beautiful roosevelt cars outside the bank, i couldn't help but ask them to beep for me, there's just something about the sound that was satisfying, im a sucker for old cars. I later got to know who these people are...The Marcellos (story to come).

utkRUL4.png

Β 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, QuirkyMayhem said:

9cB00LW.png

VrNHwCr.png

i forget about where some of my stories come in to my timeline, at times i'll probably reminisceΒ on a moment and post about it, a lot of my storiesΒ may intertwine with a moment i have already shared.
Β 

Ahh the DCC days, they were fun, I had the time of my life in DCC, it was my first proper job and i loved it,
all the highs and the lows, they questioned my armed robbery charge and gave me the benefit of the doubt and that is something i will always be grateful for.Β 
DCC was a gate way to the rest of my life. During my time thereΒ my life changed for the better.Β 
My manager Andor offered me a room to rent when my ex sold the house we had together without my knowledge, i went on to buy the house i was renting from Andor.Β 

I met a good few people, like my old best friend Gideon, we met because i was waiting for calls at the bus depot everyday,Β 
it would be weird if either one of us wasn't there, after sometime of getting to know him i offered him a room at my house, at a later date his partner Caz joined us,
after my shift we would always gather our friends to chill on the beach and watch the sunset, this was a regular thing, it was nice being surrounded by amazing company after a long day of driving.

01MdqqE.pngoq83Jb8.png

Β 

DCC helped me a lot. I have always had social anxiety and driving a taxi was my worst nightmare when i started, driving around strangers to weird and unusual places, some would talk to me.
Eventually i got used to it where i would greet everyone with a happy smile.Β 
I would meet the weirdest and fun people as a driver and i would discover places i never knew existed. It was nice when i started getting regulars bonding some sort of trust with them listening about their day,Β 
their worries, things that make them laugh and smile taking them to questionable locations and even letting them store unknown things in the back of my trunk.

47Dq5uf.png

I met my first serious partner David Garcia, He was another person that was at the bus depot on a regular basis, he would patrol in his PD cruiser and one day he shyly asked for my number, He was a cop turning detective, we would always cross paths whether it be at the depot on his break or at traffic stops PD did on the highway, he would joke and tell everyone not to let me through because i was a drunk taxi driver.

tXKYjX3.pngyoni16J.png

Β Our relationship turned very rocky where i had gotten myself involved in something illegal to a point where he had to choose between me and his job...Obviously he chose his job, and i didn't blame him for that, after begging and my persistence to prove im not who he thinks i was, he took me back and we got engaged...he was deported soon after.

HXyJdjF.png
rHLimOP.png

After this time i worked 24/7 so i didn't feel as alone, gotta admit that alcohol was my best friend as well,Β  during that i often saw these beautiful roosevelt cars outside the bank, i couldn't help but ask them to beep for me, there's just something about the sound that was satisfying, im a sucker for old cars. I later got to know who these people are...The Marcellos (story to come).

utkRUL4.png

Β 

Nice to see how Ava became to be. You're past is so interesting. Can't wait to read more and love the pics ! ❀️

• Like 2

jMAo7KW.png

j7FBDxR.png

I made good friends with Luca Marcello. I was having a problem with a guy, i confided in Luca, told him everything and how i don't know how to stop him.
He looked at me and told me not to worry about it and to bring this guy to a certain location. Thats exactly what i did.
I would go into detail about what happened but lets just say that guy never bothered me again...
Afterwards we spoke about how lost i felt in the city, i had no family around and my friends were leaving town. Luca offered me a place with The Marcello Family,
i had already met most of them and got along with them, i was invited to a night at the vineyard a night to be brought in along side others.

I couldn't wait...until i turned up... Zetas bombarded the place, everyone was on their knees, in a way i felt grateful knowing some of them,
they got me on my feet and to a distance making sure i wasn't caught up in what happened next, there was a death and injuries. Once the Zetas left i helped clean up,
got a knife and cut some of the others out of zip locks. After that i got my official invitation in.

A few days later i joined for a meeting with some of the new members, thats how i met Dlugi. We clicked straight away.
One thing that made me laugh was that he HATED wearing a suit and it was a requirement in The Marcellos.
He would always get either told off for not wearing one or would be greeted with "What the hell are you wearing".
We partnered up all the time, but we also grew close, i helped him get his first house.
5y09qrx.png
Our friendship turned into something more, but one that we tried keeping to ourselves, but no one was blind, everyone knew what was going on,
though we kept denying it, this landed us in a bit of trouble with Luca.
ELejWie.png
You see the Marcellos didn't take kindly to liars especially when its their own family.
We were prepared to announce our relationship to Luca, we arranged to meet him, little did we know that he was planning something.
We were nervous but still went to meet him, i remember being offered a drink at first i said no, but Luca insisted as we were celebrating promotions.
I thought i was being smart by choosing the non alcoholic drink.
Next thing i know i'm waking up tied in the lumber mill with D on the opposite side of the room,
i slowly scan the room as my eyes adjust and i see two figures in the corner just staring at me, the more i focused the more i realise its Winston and Luca Marcello.
In my head i was freaking out, was i about to die for a lie? We were force fed water so we didn't become dehydrated and we got a lecture about lying to the family,
eventually were untied. We got both Winston and Luca's blessing on the promise that we wouldn't lie again.
2wNePPc.png

I went by the nickname FoxyΒ (at the time l was obsessed with foxes) during my time with them, was more of a cover up due to the line of work i wanted to go into i couldn't let them know what i was a part of.
AlYKFbF.png

One thing i enjoyed doing was patching the guys up after shootouts or fights, one time i remember a mass shootout,
we had to drag one of our guys into the back of the Roosevelt, as we rushed to the hospital i was trying to stop him from bleeding out.
Thankfully he survived.

Some nights were chill where i would sit in the living room with D just picking out shrapnel from his arm or leg and cleaning him up because a pick up went wrong.
It was those times where i realised that i wanted to go back into the medical line of work.
KrFNHdr.jpg
D also helped preparing me for if i was ever kidnapped and how to get out of dangerous situations.Β 
It was a laugh playing around with knives, guns and being locked in a room and having to find a way out, though at times it would go too far and one of us would get hurt,
like the time i cut into D's neck, pretty sure he still has the scar to this day.

Being with The Marcellos was fun, especially like having to keeping me away from public because i was getting death threats
or when D was on the run and we had to get a medic to help patch him up so he can continue running.
RJhCbeJ.pngUGxvSw8.png

Over time D and I knew it was best to stay friends, we stayed great friends and he was there whenever i needed him.
Yeah we had our weak moments at the start but eventually we got the hang of being friends.
A59E5cP.pngQoLocl2.png

Unfortunately i have had to recently say farewell to D as he has moved out of the city, it's sad to see a close friend go but hey we've had fun over the years.
I'm grateful for our friendship and thanks for being a bad influence at times ha!
kmd8B8L.png

Β 

After a while i applied for the LSEMS, i thought it was time to leave The Marcello Family and get into something more legal.
They understood and wished me the very best.

Sometimes i miss that kind of lifestyle.

Edited by QuirkyMayhem
  • Like 2

lw53czL.png

DlLKix1.png

My first time in MD was my shortest, i spent more time in training than i did as a solo medic.
Training in MD was a lot of fun, im a bad driver and being responsible of a big metal box that is going to be carrying people on the verge of death,
that was the scariest thing, one slip up and thats it, you've killed yourself and your patient.

Throughout my time there i made some friends, they helped me a lot through training, they would just throw random questions at me to help me remember what to do in scenarios.
Due to my anxiety i got one of them to do my certification
(Thank you J. Black) and passed me.

USTk0GZ.png

Being on the field on my own was nice, but it got overwhelming especially on my first day i had to take a PD call.
Turning up and seeing so many people and 5 people talking to me at the same time, i couldn't take it,
i helped where i could and once my shift was over i filled out my resignation and said this wasn't for me.

I went back to DCC.

Edited by QuirkyMayhem
  • Like 4
  • POG 1

ZudWwdy.png

DCC helped me reunite me with my son Jay and his father James Paige.Β 
We spent time together rebuilding the family we should of been back in the day, it was hard, confusing and emotional but we got there in the end to where Jay changed his last name to Paige.Β 
James and I, it was a good relationship but it had it flaws. Our relationship was a long and a serious one.Β 

The dark cloud that had always been hanging over my head seemed to get bigger overtime. I spiralled a few times and saw comfort in drugs and alcohol. James was as supportive as he could of been but at times it wasn't good enough. Over time with the help from him and the CRU division at Pillbox i was able to start to fight my habits.
We worked in MD together for a while, he set up a call pretending there were patients, after looking around and not finding anyone i went back to the helicopter where he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

MMIIPMf.png

James and i planned our wedding, though we only got as far as changing my name by deed poll. The night of our joint stag and hen do, i may of drank waaaay too much, from what i was told my heart stopped beating. Guess you could say this was a sign?
A week after we were supposed to have our wedding...James was deported. I was embarrassed to show my face in the city, every timeΒ i stepped out of the house i could hear people whispering, eventually he was granted a new visa and was let back in the city.

Our planning started again but we also planned for the future too, over time i became pregnant, we were so happy and excited, finally get parenting right this time together.Β 
We found out we were having a little boy.Β 

WoiOG5L.png

Unfortunately due to hiccups in the system James was once again deported, but for even longer this time.
I kept my head down to work and everyone at DCC was supportive, but i couldn't help but feel like i was being suffocated by the dark cloud again, this time i couldn'tΒ turn to anything because of the safety of my unborn baby.

I watched my first son marry, something i never thought i would see and it was a proud moment in my life.

5eQUUCn.png

Β 

During an important meeting at DCC my waters broke, with my son by my side i was taken to Central Medical Centre where i gave birth to baby Riley.

jrVXED6.png

Motherhood was hard, being a single parent was even harder. I couldn't handle it, it wasn't my proudest time in my life but by then the cloud had swallowed me whole. I hired a live in nanny and i was constantly drinking and taking drugs.
James returned and saw the mess i put myself in, he packed his bags and took Riley with him back to Canada.

At that point i didn't know what to do, i had ruined my life.Β 

Over time i got help to get myself clean and back on track, i had bumps along the way with mental health, addiction and relationships.

Then my life got interesting...
Β 

Edited by QuirkyMayhem
  • Like 6