Mac_Smalltop

Mo_Smokes [ID 115] - Deathmatching, Non-RP

Player(s) being reported: unknown 115
Date of interaction reported: 12/22/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1608642237

Your characters name: Mac_Smalltop

Other player(s) involved: 79

Specific rule(s) broken:

"7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban."

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I have met player 115 upon arriving at the Pier... He just killed a new player and robed him. I was attempting to stop him from leaving the scene he ran over another player. He came back to Pier few minutes later so i confronted him again for breaking the rules. I tried to call the Police. He said "If you call Police i will kill you". When i was on the phone he stept out of his car and pulled a gun on me. He killed me without any RP/reason and robed me. I lost my gun .50 + bullets, fishing rod, clothes, fishes, car, gps,..

Evidence of rule breach:

*Video evidence URL*

• NAY 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Notified in-game - Mo_Smokes (115) - Please explain why you thought you had Deathmatch (DM) rights on the reporting party? Did you feel your delivered valid demands before shooting? Please provide your side of story along with any evidence to back up your claims.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Administrator MarcoD & Senior Support thrax

Firstly i would like to say thank you to MarcoD and thrax for reviewing this report.

secondly i would like to mention that the reporting player did not mention i should save POV so i did not think anything of this. Thirdly seconds before this incident the reporting party pulled out a gun at me as i was in a moving vehicle the reason why i killed him was because he was calling pd and was going to snitch about what he put in his report so to stop him i shot him if someone is about to get you arrested i think its well within your rights to try and protect yourself from going to jail i had my mask on so no one would be able to identify me and i was well within dm rights could the reporting party please provide a extended POV of the scenario as i dont think this shows the full altercation. I would like to ask the reporting party why they did not pm me asking me to save pov but regardless of that i would also like to ask him could he explain this image and also this video.

https://gyazo.com/c91ee8491792d70c338084f05dc36c07
https://streamable.com/i7usvp

Edited by Mo Stack
  • Like 1
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 6

Thanks for your patience during the review of this report. After further inquiry and hearing the stories of reporting and reported party, we have come to a conclusion.

Mac_Smalltop (36) NLR Punishment - After dying at the location of the reported incident, you came back at the same location to loot your items breaking the New Life Rule (NLR). Therefore, the punishment for NLR will be issued.

No punishments will be issued to the reported party as he had more than enough reason to shoot you down as he committed a crime and cops were being called on him, therefore, to save his own life he had to take this step. He also issued multiple demands before actually shooting you, hence this is why it won't be deathmatch (DM). There was sufficient escalation overall.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.