InvalidSun

Wishing you all a good farewell!

Hey guys, I know I have been here a long time, and some of you may actually look up to me. (weird, right?) But, all good things must come to an end.

I've finally stopped and looked at the things that weren't going well in my life and I started taking the steps needed to improve my own quality of life.

I have decided that I will take on one of my goals, something I've always wanted to do, which would land me in a job that I will love doing. That means I will be going to get my CDL (trucker's) license, and I will be heading out on the road for nearly 4 months. This means I will have to leave Eclipse behind, at least for the time being, and proceed with schooling, followed by extensive training to be what I want to be. 

Now, I didn't want to leave Eclipse, but after talking to the HR members of the company that I got into, it doesn't look like I'll have much of an option. This is something I have always wanted to do, so priority took over heavily. I believe this is the first time since joining that I have thought about putting Eclipse on the back burner while I do something else with my life.

My last day on the server will be the 28th of January (that's in 2 weeks)

Anyways, I guess I'll do that weird thing where I list people and explain how they've changed my life here on Eclipse.

So, let's start with the first person who solidified my mark on the server, and yes, a few of these people are banned, so bear with me here.

@Mdarude (Michael Dew) - Though we had our arguments and such, you were the guy who hired me on at LSMS and set my foot in solid ground as a mechanic. I greatly appreciate you for this.

@PerfectArc (Billy Biggs) - Dude, I wish you didn't disappear. You were the coolest guy ever and I really appreciate you hiring me on and promoting me the way you did. I would still do anything for you if you'd just contact me.

@masony (Dante Wiggins) - Bae. Best co-worker ever. There wasn't one day that I didn't enjoy working with you man. I miss you, as well.

@KatieCat9 (Elizabeth Swall) - You disappeared too, and started ignoring me, but you still hold a heavy spot on this list as one of the best friends I obtained here. Still love ya!

@kirbyaw (Ian Beal) - Bro. I still talk to you and you're still sexy as fuck. Love you man.

@Andor (Andor Rootman) - Adventure buddy guy time pal. I missed our adventures! You were always oddly interesting to talk to. I'll try to keep in touch with you.

@Puglord (Kaniel Fahid) - I'm sorry things happened in your life in a way that demotivated you to play anymore. I hope you're doing alright now man.

@Papastouch (Papa Stouch) - All the time you spent at Biggs/Bayview and I still don't think I've seen you fix a car. Still love RPing with you though, you're the funniest dude.

@King Zaki (Zaki Savage) - I know you think I hate you or something, but I never did. I don't really hate anyone on the server. We had some good moments and you did a lot for me. Sorry it ended this way for you.

@Revv (Mayonnaise Sammich) - Haven't seen you in forever, but we had some really good conversations. I appreciate your company.

@Joe Narco (Joe Savage) - Not sure if this is your account here, but I love you man. We had some awesome times.

@3Bot (Megan Smith) - I know you think I targeted you as an admin, but honestly, that last Non-RP, I didn't even know it was you. I should've handled that differently. I've never once held any sort of grudge against you, I want you to know that.

@BallinByNature (Ramon Carter) - Dude, every moment of RP I've had with you was top notch and utterly enjoyable. You've done a lot for me, and I know we have some arguments, but they spark good results. You've put a lot of work into revamping the admin team into what it needs to be, and there's still a lot more to do. I hope you can achieve that before something causes you to take off.  I'm gonna miss you a lot, man.

@SoloSmith (James Forest) - I'm adding you here in hopes that you and Ballin will learn to get along. You've always been a reasonable guy with me, though stubborn about your point, the path to get there always seemed to make sense to me.

@flow (John Wallace) - *deep muffled bassy sounds*

@Clara_Monroe (Clara Monroe) - One of the cooler people on the server. Thank you for inviting me into the MD even though I never did my first training session.

@Knoxi (Katherine Taylor) - You're one of those people who seems like she'd be a real asshole, but when you become her friend, she's actually really awesome. 

@ItsPazz (Ana West) - You're a pretty cool person, what we had was real, and I hope you're able to take care of the stuff I sent you.

@OsamaBigLag (Sarah West) - I like your new profile picture. I know you're arrogant and stubborn, but you've helped me out a lot more than you think and I want to thank you for that.

@InfamousFelix (Felix Hernanz) - Jesus this list is getting long.

@LeftSharkie (Lexa Dagaslov) - You like to joke way too much, especially if it means going too far, but somehow you're not banned yet. Nonetheless, still love ya. It was a pleasure playing with you.

@Eriksen (James Eriksen) - CHU MEEEEEEAN

@Lord Pepe (Santos Mota) - I want to thank you for bringing me into the staff team. I never thought I'd get this far and I really appreciate you giving me the opportunity.

That list was way longer than I thought it would be, and there are still people that I've left out. Anyways, I wanted to add @NobodyLTU at the end of this. I really appreciate everything you've built for us here. I know a lot of people feel that development isn't doing anything, but you have shown me time and time again that you are doing everything you can. I hope things get easier for you so that you can meet all your end goals for the server.

To all of you here on the server, I've always wanted to be here and help every person that I can. I really hope you all can enjoy yourselves here and follow the rules. I hope to come back once I'm done with my training and I hope I'm welcomed back into the team. I will truly miss all of you. I'm going to try to make the best of these last 2 weeks I have. But, for the end of the 2 weeks, I'm saying my goodbye ahead of time.

So farewell, Eclipse, I will miss you so.

tumblr_nmauj29EWJ1tlitoko1_500.gif.d4af523bc2acb508c2172845902df665.gif

• Like 8

Once again. You made me fucking cry. Thank you for BaeView, thank you for not banning me, thank you for playing with me, Thank you for all the fun times, thank you for the anime (i will ask for more) and thank you for the Sharkie role. I'm very happy for you, that you decided to take this step in your life because most people that struggle usually don't. I wish you all the best with the career and best of luck on the road.

P.S. Thank you for the Plastic Memories reference. 😢😢

InvalidSun

Love you Sharkie, take care of yourself!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheFluciFial said:

Farewell my man. Seems every day more and more gud people are leaving eclipse. Never got to RP with you much, but ey, you seemed like a really cool admin, so yeah. See ya man, good luck on your future adventures.

I wish I didn't have to leave, but I feel like I should open my spot to someone who will be here.

• Like 3

You know, I can honesty say I didn't expect to have such a great friendship with you, didn't know what to expect, you came into the LSPD and joked around a bit and made my day, before I knew it you had become such a great friend to me and still are and It pains me to see you go but like I've told you in the past I completely understand and I'm happy for you.

In the beginning you were just some guy that was fun to hang out with in Teamspeak and joke around with and before I knew it you had influenced me in quite a few things, such as becoming a part of Staff, PR, and just doing more, in general, you've influenced me and I'm sure a lot of other people on the Server to do great things, you even influenced me to enjoy myself and see the fun things in life with just your personality even though I was facing a very difficult time in my life at that point.

Not to mention you've become one of the people that I talk to every day and have to me, become such a great friend, don't know what it's going to be like to not have you around but I can assure you, I'm NOT looking forward to it..

InvalidSun I'm really going to miss having you around with all the fun times we've had and games we've played and you truly are an incredible person, whatever happens out there on the road, be safe, and PLEASE as a FireFighter I beg of you, don't use your phone and drive, the last thing I want to hear from you is that you rear-ended a car at 70mph because of a phone, it does happen and it is real. and pay attention to hills, slow down when going over them because those can end up in bad situations too, I've seen it happen.

Thank you for being such an AWESOME friend and for all that YOU have done for the community yourself, you truly are an amazing individual and I believe you will accomplish great things in the world.

I hope to see you back on EclipseRP one day or to be gaming with you again in the future.

P.S. You make me cry again and I'll hurt you. ;P

InvalidSun

Why you gotta make me cry in the response to something that made me cry? D':

• Like 1

Invalid, 

sad to see you go, you were almost always here to help and was very open about pretty much everything except for one thing. You never gave me code for your damn bot!!!! I hope that our paths will maybe sometimes cross again, even if its just me trying force my point into you again <3

InvalidSun

Keep your mittens off me lucky charms. Gonna miss ya <3

THANKS FOR ADDING ME TO THE MAIN POST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

InvalidSun

Sorry, there were a lot of people. I could say we had some pretty cool conversations, and James was sad that Cindy started being rich as hell so he couldn't hit on her anymore lol.

Normal person

When did James hit on Cindy? :MonkaS:

Edited by Magnolia

Thanks for the opportunity to lead BayView and your support with the discord to this day. I hope you get to live the life you want in the new job and I’ll miss you as a valued member of the staff team and the server. Check back in with us at bayview discord every now and then. I promise to keep doing my utmost for the server I know you care for. 

By the way, I miss your old avatar

thcute183.gif.2877d0966b0e4134efa1857b12dc8006.gif

InvalidSun

Fixed it for ya. I'll be back eventually. I will still be talking to you guys in discord, as I will still have my phone :)

Not that good at words, but I really want to thank you for your time here. You helped me and contributed to the community immensely. Good luck for you, and I hope you are going to come back some day!

InvalidSun

I will definitely come back once I'm done with this training. I really appreciate your words. They made my day :)

• Like 2

Unfortunate news but I am also glad you are moving forward in life/career in a positive direction. Reminiscing the good ol' days at LSMS, Biggs, and Bayview together where we ran the show at night.

You have done a ton for this community as PR and as Senior Admin, so thank you man, truly it has been a pleasure.

I'll catch you IG for sure before you go.

InvalidSun

I appreciate you man. Truly gonna miss your sweet insults.

• Like 1

Jesus man, I hate to see you leave. You are truly one of my favourite people on the server as a character and a staff member.

Though I wish you could stay, I am glad to see that you are taking the steps in your life to benefit yourself and not keep a tunnel-vision focused on the server.

I honestly hope to stay in touch whether that be through Discord, Teamspeak, or AOL.

I will miss you tremendously.

Your favourite idiot, Miran-the-taco-man.

btw everyone knows that farming is better if you cant land a faction job...pfft.... noob.

also, don't hate me for missing out on golf with your friends...

Everything we went through, first at LSMS when I was a security guard and you were a mechanic, then at Biggs.Everything that happened at Biggs was very special. It was not just a game, we spent many hours playing and we made very strong friendships, every moment will never be forgotten, especially when Ballin changed my name to Felipe ;). And then finally, at Bayview where I've never seen you again, it's sad to see you go, my friend. I hope one day to meet you again IG.

Francis McCartney 

Edited by xicoloco14
  • Like 1