jones

County Sheriff

Hi, i was thinking about starting the County Sheriff in Sandy Shores.

I wan't to start the County Sheriff Department because there is a lot of "Speedsters" out in Sandy Shores (probably also a lot of other kind of criminal activity).

And since there isn't many Officers patroling in that kind of area, i think it would be nice to see some Law Enforcement out there.

i would love to see this in the future.

-Travis Payne.

Due to the player count it wouldn’t make sense to start another LEO. However, you could join the LSPD and patrol in Sandy Shores and on the Highway. 

depends on how much time you'll invest in your application and recruiting process in general. I can't promise you anything however

+1. I think it would be pretty cool. It'd be nice to at least have another PD to try and get into, especially because LSPD keeps denying me strictly because of my age.

• Like 3

I wonder if LSPD has sheriff uniform and sheriff cruisers/motorcycles? If they don't I would love to see this kind of thing. I'm thinking of joining LSPD but I really want to patrol highways and Blaine County rather than LS city, because I just love countryside and small towns more and sheriff department could operate the prison too.

((But the cold fact is that the playerbase is low right now, so I doubt this will happen. I was also thinking that LSPD should be SAPD and have variety of cruisers and uniforms for players who want to extend law enforcement roleplay, for example, if someone wants patrol cityside, they could use the black uniform and black and white cruisers and for players who want to patrol blaine county, they could use "sheriff" cruisers and brown uniforms.

But we just have to wait and hope for the rise of the playerbase and maybe later the other police stations can be scripted to work like the main LSPD HQ.))

Edited by Jacky_Weston

Exactly, i send my application for LSPD earlier today and if i get accepted i will be the guy who patrols in the sandy area.

So therefore could it be nice to have some sandy patrol cruisers available. i've seen the sheriff vehicle, but i don't know if the normal "Crown Vic" is available for the moment, but i would love to see it in the future.

• Like 1