Player(s) being reported: 203, 28, 187 & 112
Date of interaction reported: 05/12/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1607199639

Your characters name: Valentina Rodriguez

Other player(s) involved: Other Aztecas & LFM

Specific rule(s) broken:

"

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear RP is showing appropriate care and concern to preserve your character's safety and life.

• If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.

• If an attacker lowers their weapon to type, victims which were under fear RP remain as so.

• A player is not showing proper fear if they run while on foot/bike or in an unpowered vehicle and a weapon is aimed at them at close range, or if they drive into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover or fleeing with it.

• A player still has the option to react if they are in a powered vehicle, if they already have a weapon drawn facing their attacker, or if their attacker's view is obstructed by an object.

"

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Our gang initiated on a Comet Retro who shot at one of us, don't know exactly what happened. Anyway, I was following and then got accidentally hit by a Kamacho, then I saw their Komoda and Visione shooting at the red Kamacho. So I went past them and got out to return fire, after which the Komoda with the reported players kept circling and drive-by'ed me causing me to get injured.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/8xjce6

• Like 10
  • NAY 8
  • Upvote 1

Driver, Jerry_Byrne - at 0:24 you can be seen driving away, before making a U-Turn to circle into the active shootout. Please explain why you did so, and if you feel that you observed the fear RP rules regarding circling in shootouts.

Passengers, Zeeno_Hamilton Jonathan_Wellers Lauren_Baker - did you continue to fire as the vehicle circled back into the active shootout? If so, why? Please provide POV and explain if you feel that you observed the fear RP rules regarding circling in shootouts.

The aforementioned players have 24 hours to respond to their respective inquiries, or the report may be concluded without your response.

2 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

Driver, Jerry_Byrne - at 0:24 you can be seen driving away, before making a U-Turn to circle into the active shootout. Please explain why you did so, and if you feel that you observed the fear RP rules regarding circling in shootouts.

Passengers, Zeeno_Hamilton Jonathan_Wellers Lauren_Baker - did you continue to fire as the vehicle circled back into the active shootout? If so, why? Please provide POV and explain if you feel that you observed the fear RP rules regarding circling in shootouts.

The aforementioned players have 24 hours to respond to their respective inquiries, or the report may be concluded without your response.

Hello Alexalex I did indeed shoot the player with the ak47 due to seeing her shoot my alliance it wasn't that we were in fact circling the situation SD cars were pulling up i didn't get out to face a ak47 with a .50 to then go to jail which the driver and all passengers probably thought the same  so  i shot and she ended up injured and we flee the scene almost instantly then chased by the elegy no drive by circling was done on purpose the kamacho shot us and  hit us and spun us round to so we was facing the ak47 shooter we had no choice but to shoot her dead or she would have shot our alliance injured i feel this is too quick to report ina shootout we were heavy outnumbered cops all over too  a vapid started shooting we shot that car the kamacho shot and  hit us so we shot the kamacho fully dead all players inside died then the driver drove forward we saw the ak47 shooter shooting our alliance we shot the ak47 shooter then we set off away from the scene as shown in the pov the elegy chases after us then cuts off no circling or anything was done on purpose or within rules broken i understand we could get out but would you get out to shoot her and risk going jail it just happen that the player was in open area and all SD cars was to the side not being funny but i wasn't getting out to risk shooting a ak47 shooter when 3 4 sd cars are to the side of the road ready to arrest so we left once she got shot like mentioned i feel this is a too quick to report clearly you can see no circling was done once she got injured  we left we didn't stay and carry on shooting.

My audio corrupted i need to edit my shadow player so it records my voip at all times i hope one of the others have other video footage with audio  but here you can see the full thing.

https://streamable.com/ybtc0o

False alarm on audio i had 2 copys other one is here with audio 

https://streamable.com/d6kguf

Edited by JayG
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Hello Jerry_Byrne here, I'd like to start off with thanking AlexAlex303 for their time in this report. The passenger in the grey truck began to shoot at my vehicle with Ski, Jonathan and Lauren in it, At 0:24 I was seen driving away then back but this was only because I was going to make a U-Turn forward to go to the actual shootout but decided midway to make a U-Turn in reverse making me more protected from incoming fire as they barely have visual on me. I don't see this as circling the shootout since the shootout was just cars shooting at other cars whilst driving until people got out the vehicles after we killed the people in the Kamacho making it an on foot actual shootout location. We were about to hop out of the car after we killed Maria but heard on radio that SWAT was in the area so we attempted to leave towards the West but took heavy fire from the enemy Elegy also drive-by'ing putting me at red health and decided to go, south away from them to survive and get away. So in conclusion I simply made one sweep through the whole shootout and drove away from SWAT when they arrived, never once did I circle the shootout.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

Hi Alex based on the last two messages from the two out of the four people that have reported they have summed it up very well in my opinion. I did indeed shoot when we were out in the position to shoot the reporting party with the AK. Our plan in this situation was to get the people in the Kamacho that rammed us down then u turn back and get a better positioning to where we can get on foot and fight but, it didn’t end up in our favor as you can see in all 4 of our POVs that the cops sirens had already been going off so, there was no reason for us to exit the vehicles and stay at the shootout when most likely we would’ve died as others were fight all different ways around us. (Including the reporting party) 

Once this had happened I saw the reporting party with the AK spraying at many allies of our around us and she was in the open so, when we had the position we opened fire but, in this case since we saw the cops after downing her we left instead of just parking and then heading on foot to fight at the shootout as there was a high chance we wouldn’t have made it out alive. So, we ended up not fighting as would’ve gotten ourselves killed. It was not a circle we were planning to get it out but, what we were trying to do did not happen they we wanted it to.

If you have any additional questions about anything please let me know.

Edited by Marlon
  • Like 2

Hello Alex and thank you for taking this report

Jonathan_Wellers here

POV https://streamable.com/7nx6wa

I would like to answer your first question with the following, while we engaged on them to protect the life of our friends, we managed to kill the people in the Kamacho but we still were under heavy fire from different angles.

While looking behind us, we noticed one of our supers getting shot at with an AK-47 as our car was trying to get out of the situation but somehow we were surrounded and the adrenaline kicked in, we all took the decision to protect our guys to get out including the super.

For the second part of the question , as being passengers we did what was in our best interest to protect our character life (respecting the FearRP rule) and instead of getting out and getting instantly killed due to them firing from different angles, we used the LFM Kamacho as cover and shot at the AK holder. As can be heard over the radio in our POVs, we immediately left after hearing "SWAT SWAT". Our intention was to get out of the car and assist our side better, but due to fight or flight instincts we decided to leave as we feared for our lives. We did not intentionally u-turn back onto Valentina in order to take advantage of GTA drive-by mechanics and we did not circle the shootout.

If this situation by any means affected the reported party's roleplay immersion, I apologise for that but the above mentioned reasons are what we decided to do in the heat of the moment in order to protect my character`s life and my friends.

Edited by retronub
  • Like 3

I'd like to begin by offering my sincere apologies for the delay in the conclusion of the report, I assure you that this was, at least in part, due to the fact that I wanted to consult with other staff members prior to reaching a conclusion, in order to make sure that it is in line with our views as a team. After careful deliberation, and consultation with other members of the team, I have decided upon the following:

Zeeno_Hamilton Jonathan_Wellers Lauren_Baker and Jerry_Byrne will receive a NonRP punishment for their actions during this RP scenario.

For reference, please direct your attention to Hamilton's POV found here the actions of the individuals (in regarding to circling anyway), all the way up to cca. 0:23 in the video are fine and in accordance to our rules, however, following that, the driver decides to quite literally make a U-Turn in the active shootout, in order to get his passengers a better shot on another individual. This is not acceptable. If you wish to partake in a shootout, you should exit your vehicle. If you wish to partake in a drive-by, shoot and drive away. You can not have the best of both worlds, and after your actions prior to 0:23, the only satisfactory courses of action would've been to drive away or get out of the vehicle.

After reviewing all of the evidence, including videos provided by passengers in the vehicle, I concluded that everyone in the vehicle fired at least once, following the turn, and as such, took advantage of the driver's actions, and did not at all encourage them to leave, even as a large group of people were doing so on the radio frequency. The only person to eventually say leave was 112, but that was only after you killed the individual that you turned in order to target. Your objective should always be the life of your character, and not the killing of enemies. 

As such, I find your actions to be in disregard of the Fear RP rules, and their spirit of valuing your life above all else. 

Report accepted.

• Like 2