non rp, id 138 (Michael_Saxton) stealing car from parking lot

Player(s) being reported: 138
Date of interaction reported: november 28 2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1606614017

Your characters name: archer burgenstrider

Other player(s) involved: ID 138

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Players are required to remain IC at all times. RP can only be paused or voided by admins.

• If a crash / disconnect occurs, players must post in the crash reports discord channel and contact all parties to resume. Players reconnecting must be given all opportunities held prior.

• Players should not instigate situations they do not have time to play through. If a player is chased they must wait 15 minutes before they can log out of the game.

• Players can’t depict their character with real images or game images not possible on ECRP.

• Examples: Ignoring RP, baiting government services without proper IC reason, asking to be killed or forcing your own death, unrealistic stunt jumping, misusing expensive vehicles, using script work vehicles for other purpose, submerging any vehicle in water intentionally, swimming for an unrealistic amount of time in a chase, or stealing from / tampering with an OOC F4 menu.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

i had not interacted with the player, i just came to get my car, and before i know it hes driving away in it

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/n31g6h

PENDING REVIEW
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Hi there! Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself and @Skiperz. During this time, we ask that you please refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between anyone involved.

Regards,
jason

• Like 2

PENDING RESPONSE

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Notified In-Game - Michael_Saxton (ID 138) - Why did you decide to go around the server script and take advantage of it to steal their vehicle as shown in the provided footage? Please explain your side of the story and provide evidence to support whatever claims you have.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Moderator jason & Senior Support Skiperz

• Like 1

Hi, I will admit and say it as it is, I had no clue that it wasn't allowed to steal from the parking lot as it is not a NCZ, it's happened to me before and those players were highly experienced so I thought that no rule was broken. But I can see why this would go against the rules as for non RP. Again, my bad I didn't know and I apologize.

REPORT ACCEPTED

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following player(s):

• Michael_Saxton (ID 138) - Warning | Taking vehicles from the parking lot as they spawn.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,
jason