Nikolai Manusharov

ID 18, 389, 105, 357, 287, 265, 276, 115 | Deathmatch (DM)

Player(s) being reported: ID 18, ID 389, ID 105, ID 357, ID 287, ID 265, ID 276, ID 115
Date of interaction reported: 29.11.2020.
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1606605191

Your characters name: Nikolai Manusharov

Other player(s) involved: Goblins & Clowns

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

• Vehicles cannot be used as a weapon in an active shootout unless it's unavoidable when fleeing an active shootout.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1.  Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.   Someone is attempting to take your life.

3.   Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

My friends and I were basically talking about how the police were chasing us and who was being caught. While we were doing the RP, clowns suddenly appeared and started shooting at us without any reason. Although they did not know how many people were in our HQ and whether we were armed, they started firing at us for no reason or warning. It can be clearly seen in the videos that they came just to shoot without any RP and warning. Finally to note that the previous two hours ( more then 2h) we had no interaction with them because we were constantly wanted by the police.

Evidence of rule breach:

My POV (Nikolai Manusharov ID1): https://streamable.com/muyor8

Robbert Bubbles POV (ID 9): https://streamable.com/mla4lh

Billy Cletus POV (ID 76): https://streamable.com/ph88kc

• Like 1
  • NAY 5
  • Upvote 5

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

Marcel_Chambers - Notified in-game

Tyler_Rogers - Notified in-game

Jake_Okibi - Notified in-game

Hina_Okibi - Notified in-game

Frank_Gurino - Notified in-game

Zach_Macfadden - Notified in-game

Francesco_Silver - Notified in-game

Lisa_Volkov - Notified in-game

Please provide your side of story along with any evidence that you might have. Please explain why did you think you had DM rights on that group of people. Did you had any interaction with them prior to this situation?              

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Moderator Philoop & Senior Support thrax

Edited by thrax

Jake_Okibi here.

In the three POV's provided, I can only be seen actively shooting in Nikolai's. I only shot after he aimed at myself and Hina.

I don't think I was the one who killed Robbert but please correct me if I'm wrong. 

I'll check if I have my POV when I'm back at my PC tomorrow.

• Like 7

I'm Takashi Tak , I was involved in this situation, and that's my POV, as you can see i didn't have any demands in my screen so for it was completely DM suddenly i got shots from everywhere it's my first time to replay on post or a report and i'm sorry if i don't have rights to but i'm really sick and tired of this, we've been in this for long time, the server not RP anymore since those clowns showed up, it became just deathmatch server they don't really care about rules, they are just here for trolling and killing people for no reason, for god sake who in real life would call them selves TR"ClappingCrew" , that's even not a name for people who trying to play RP server they are just clappers and trollers who are missing around, You see how many reports those people got, it's like everyday there's at least one report about the clowns doing something wrong examples report1 report2 report3 report4 report5 report6 report7 report8 report9 report10 and there are a lot more, what i'm trying to say these gang is not showing anything or adding anything good to this community, they are getting people sick and tired from their attitude specially they are even Toxic oocly, besides I believe most of them are cheaters/hackers.  and that report for their leader that he's hacking and they got someone who got banned somedays ago because of cheating HERE, Also i got a way in their discord and i found some conversations which maybe actually not making any sense but maybe you find something wrong in it , like i found some here saying something about EVADING a ban here , Also there is a mod request section in their discord also some talks about Cheating and Modding, I'm sorry again if i have no rights to do that but i'm just tired of these guys, I hope you admins take a move about this , and i'm sorry again for replaying , and sorry for grammar mistakes.

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Takashi said:

I'm Takashi Tak , I was involved in this situation, and that's my POV, as you can see i didn't have any demands in my screen so for it was completely DM suddenly i got shots from everywhere it's my first time to replay on post or a report and i'm sorry if i don't have rights to but i'm really sick and tired of this, we've been in this for long time, the server not RP anymore since those clowns showed up, it became just deathmatch server they don't really care about rules, they are just here for trolling and killing people for no reason, for god sake who in real life would call them selves TR"ClappingCrew" , that's even not a name for people who trying to play RP server they are just clappers and trollers who are missing around, You see how many reports those people got, it's like everyday there's at least one report about the clowns doing something wrong examples report1 report2 report3 report4 report5 report6 report7 report8 report9 report10 and there are a lot more, what i'm trying to say these gang is not showing anything or adding anything good to this community, they are getting people sick and tired from their attitude specially they are even Toxic oocly, besides I believe most of them are cheaters/hackers.  and that report for their leader that he's hacking and they got someone who got banned somedays ago because of cheating HERE, Also i got a way in their discord and i found some conversations which maybe actually not making any sense but maybe you find something wrong in it , like i found some here saying something about EVADING a ban here , Also there is a mod request section in their discord also some talks about Cheating and Modding, I'm sorry again if i have no rights to do that but i'm just tired of these guys, I hope you admins take a move about this , and i'm sorry again for replaying , and sorry for grammar mistakes.

I hope you realize that discord is for fucking SA-MP as well, maybe next time read #announcements and stop accusing us Slash's of "hacking" and "ban evading" you smart goblino.

I would say the SA-MP name but I'd rather not get banned for advertisement, please next time before accusing us of something Slash's haven't done read the WHOLE entire discord information & announcement, and I'd like to let you know I've banned you from the discord personally.

Also I'd like to add this Slash Nation discord is public and it is not some "Clown" discord that is private, everyone is free to join as it's for the whole RAGE-MP & SA-MP community, have a great day now!

Edited by CapoSlash
  • Like 2
  • NAY 2
  • Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Takashi said:

its a public discord big brain

• Like 1
  • NAY 2
14 hours ago, Takashi said:

You really must've thought you did something with this reply. I hope you know its people like you and the rest of your faction that are killing this server because of your terrible play to win mentality. Get a grip and move on.

I will reply with my response later on because I log on my computer to have fun and play a video game I enjoy, not to sit on forums for 10 hours because someone doesn't oocly like me.

EDIT: Hello and thank you for tagging me in this fine report. As previously promised I am going to be giving my point of view of what happened. I logged in, got frequency and heard that we were going to be engaging on goblins because they were chasing us a little prior. I don't have my POV but I think enough have been provided anyways. I dont believe I shot during this whole ordeal but a admin can correct me if im wrong. 

Edited by Bannable
  • Like 1
  • NAY 2
  • Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Takashi said:

Yeh man you caught us!

Will respond with my side soon aswell to possibly assist the situation as I was clearly part of the situation.

Edited by Nexuus
  • Like 2

Hello and thanks for taking this report @thrax @Philoop i was involved in the shootout and i would upload my pov if im asked to but after reviewing uploaded footage i realized something . in this video https://streamable.com/ymwbd0 as a person who can fluently speak and understand arabic i realized the person is talking to someone after he is injured and i am not sure if it should be considered metagaming or not . the person clearly said : (We are fucked already) and i am afraid if he was communicating with his friend who werent still there and responding to backup.

• NAY 3

if you think our public server was ever used with those intentions, which was originally based on samp from where ALOT of people came from, you must be a very good detective 🤣🤣🤣

any admin is more than welcome to join our discord to check it!

Edited by KronosBronx
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello! William_Styles here, I was directly involved in this situation (ID 102)

image.png.c1f3a22ff3bc0fc9b2374767ad816d4a.png Here you can see my beautiful character firing shots

I was told to save pov, and I did! https://streamable.com/qwdnik

"While we were doing the RP, clowns suddenly appeared and started shooting at us without any reason." Not true, we gave you demands, as can be seen in my POV. We even took the liberty of shouting demands at you before I myself engaged on foot as gave you all VOIP demands. Shots were not fired until a lot of your members ignored our demands, or pulled out their own firearms and started shooting themselves. I would like to thank Sarah Sweene for being the only co-operative goblin who actually listened to our demands unlike a few goblinos, who instead decided running directly towards the shooters with no firearms in hopes to get into their car was the best way to save their lives. 

"Although they did not know how many people were in our HQ and whether we were armed, they started firing at us for no reason or warning." Not true once again! The wonderful Tyler Rogers had scouted the area prior to us moving in together. I don't believe any of you saw him, because he was very sneaky. We had seen numerous heavy weapons and considering you were all in a circle and not spread out and scouting for a possible ambush, we decided we could easily win the fight, if it was to happen of course. We were all heavily armed, pretty much all of us sporting heavy weapons, so we weren't that worried about a few .50s and some heavies.

"It can be clearly seen in the videos that they came just to shoot without any RP and warning. Finally to note that the previous two hours ( more then 2h) we had no interaction with them because we were constantly wanted by the police." We gave you numerous warnings to surrender, but you all decided instead to take the fight. IC actions have IC consequences. And I personally believe that we did actually have interaction with your group about an hour prior! At Stab City, whilst we were chopping a Paragon, Lost MC decided to engage on us. Once they were dealt with, we had scouts who informed us of Goblins, Aztecas, LFM and Moreblood all rushing towards Stab City, most likely in order to help them. Now when I say 4 gangs, I mean the entirety of all 4 gangs. I could have counted at least 50 people all coming to Stab City from East Joshua Rd. Amongst these cars, we could positively identify your gang vehicles being with them. As I've experienced, we are very strong enemies against the other 3 gangs you were with. Using simple deductive methods, we inferred you were on their joint frequency, hence we decided to engage on one gang while they didn't have backup they could call for.

Now to respond to the reply that was given by @Takashi. You don't decide whether we are here to RP or not. I find it quite offensive when people tell you this. RPing isn't simply just doing /me's and /do's, it's to act out or perform the part of a person or character. We all roleplay as criminals. Your gang literally engages on the Clowns often, but when we engage on you, we're in the wrong? You have to remember this is a game. We are all here to have fun. Don't expect to win all the time, you'd find the server boring if that was the case. 

Feel free to ask me any more questions!

Edited by retronub
made streamable a clickable link for everyones convenience
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
10 hours ago, thrax said:

PENDING RESPONSE

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

Marcel_Chambers - Notified in-game

Tyler_Rogers - Notified in-game

Jake_Okibi - Notified in-game

Hina_Okibi - Notified in-game

Frank_Gurino - Notified in-game

Zach_Macfadden - Notified in-game

Francesco_Silver - Notified in-game

Lisa_Volkov - Notified in-game

Please provide your side of story along with any evidence that you might have. Please explain why did you think you had DM rights on that group of people. Did you had any interaction with them prior to this situation?              

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Moderator Philoop & Senior Support thrax

Hey, Lisa Volkov here. Thank you Philoop and thrax for reviewing this report. 

First of all I'd like to note that we do have strong IC reasons to hit goblins, we've been fighting them the past couple of weeks.

A couple of minutes prior we had one of our members scouting out their HQ and noticed that they were having a meeting. The person who scouted the HQ also noticed that some of the goblins were heavily armed.  All of the goblins were gathered in a small circle, which we saw as an opportunity to take advantage of. We grouped up beside the bridge leading to the island and started to make our way there. As we pulled up we got out of our vehicles and shouted demands. 

As you can see in some of the POV's linked in the replies above, no shots were fired until some of the goblins got in their vehicles and tried to leave the scene. I don't think any shots were fired at the others who didn't get in their vehicles at first. And as we started to shoot them, the other goblins pulled their weapons and became a part of the shootout.

I'd also like to mention that some of the goblins who actually were able to leave, hopped in the water to escape. Even though they were in the water, with no chance of protecting them selfs, they still decided to stay in the water and not surrender. 

Unfortunately, I don't have any footage from the shootout.

1 hour ago, retronub said:

Hello! William_Styles here, I was directly involved in this situation (ID 102)

image.png.c1f3a22ff3bc0fc9b2374767ad816d4a.png Here you can see my beautiful character firing shots

I was told to save pov, and I did! https://streamable.com/qwdnik

"While we were doing the RP, clowns suddenly appeared and started shooting at us without any reason." Not true, we gave you demands, as can be seen in my POV. We even took the liberty of shouting demands at you before I myself engaged on foot as gave you all VOIP demands. Shots were not fired until a lot of your members ignored our demands, or pulled out their own firearms and started shooting themselves. I would like to thank Sarah Sweene for being the only co-operative goblin who actually listened to our demands unlike a few goblinos, who instead decided running directly towards the shooters with no firearms in hopes to get into their car was the best way to save their lives. 

"Although they did not know how many people were in our HQ and whether we were armed, they started firing at us for no reason or warning." Not true once again! The wonderful Tyler Rogers had scouted the area prior to us moving in together. I don't believe any of you saw him, because he was very sneaky. We had seen numerous heavy weapons and considering you were all in a circle and not spread out and scouting for a possible ambush, we decided we could easily win the fight, if it was to happen of course. We were all heavily armed, pretty much all of us sporting heavy weapons, so we weren't that worried about a few .50s and some heavies.

"It can be clearly seen in the videos that they came just to shoot without any RP and warning. Finally to note that the previous two hours ( more then 2h) we had no interaction with them because we were constantly wanted by the police." We gave you numerous warnings to surrender, but you all decided instead to take the fight. IC actions have IC consequences. And I personally believe that we did actually have interaction with your group about an hour prior! At Stab City, whilst we were chopping a Paragon, Lost MC decided to engage on us. Once they were dealt with, we had scouts who informed us of Goblins, Aztecas, LFM and Moreblood all rushing towards Stab City, most likely in order to help them. Now when I say 4 gangs, I mean the entirety of all 4 gangs. I could have counted at least 50 people all coming to Stab City from East Joshua Rd. Amongst these cars, we could positively identify your gang vehicles being with them. As I've experienced, we are very strong enemies against the other 3 gangs you were with. Using simple deductive methods, we inferred you were on their joint frequency, hence we decided to engage on one gang while they didn't have backup they could call for.

Now to respond to the reply that was given by @Takashi. You don't decide whether we are here to RP or not. I find it quite offensive when people tell you this. RPing isn't simply just doing /me's and /do's, it's to act out or perform the part of a person or character. We all roleplay as criminals. Your gang literally engages on the Clowns often, but when we engage on you, we're in the wrong? You have to remember this is a game. We are all here to have fun. Don't expect to win all the time, you'd find the server boring if that was the case. 

Feel free to ask me any more questions!

The reply above explained the situation very well. And in his pov, you can also see that the demands were obvious. As the demands were shouted (in text), he still approached the group of goblins with a micro smg in his hand, shouting demands in voip. 

If there are any further questions, let me know.

Edited by Lisa Willson
  • Like 3

Hello, Frank Gurino here. (ID 287).

https://streamable.com/a98r15

In my POV it is obvious that as we were approaching the enemy group, demands were shouted and given by three individuals to them. I fired my first bullet whenever I noticed a foe aim a pistol at my allies which gave me DM rights and from then on the shootout begin. Since at that point the shootout had already been active I continued to shoot the enemies. I fired at the second guy as he was shooting people from my group and then at Sarah because I knew she was an enemy. At first I didn‘t see her with hands up but as I was approaching her and getting closer I then noticed that she was complying to our given demands and instantly stopped. The rest is just footage of an active shootout and them not listening to our demands.

In addition, I contacted Sarah to ask whether she was affected by my performed actions. She told me that, according to her, I did nothing wrong and that it did not affect her what so ever and that it was not act of DM.

In case of any extra concerns, let me know.

sarag.png

Edited by sickyy
Forgot to include POV.
  • Like 4

Hi, ID 357 here. In my provided POV, I shot specifically at ID 161, who was firing before I had shot at him. I then shoot at ID 59, who was in his vehicle attempting to leave an active shootout- therefore not complying with demands. Finally I shoot at ID 381, I wasn't sure if he was an ally or not, my POV showing myself waiting for a 100% guarantee that he is firing at me before returning. 

https://streamable.com/ufysgf

https://streamable.com/qcrofc

Regarding holding up the meeting, our group has had many issues with current gangs in this alliance, both sides frequently living through shootouts, chases, and many other sources of conflict. I had not been on frequency for too long, but I was aware of the alliance chasing us down all day, explained in detail by the reports above. This simply was a backup call which Jake and I both responded to. 

Edited by alysalami
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, retronub said:

I would like the staff reviewing this report to take this report shown below into consideration , since "Tyler Rogers" was directly involved and could have much influence on how and why their organization showed up there out of nowhere to attack us,  since he was the one "scouting the area" 

6 hours ago, retronub said:

• Upvote 2

Hello there , and thank you for taking this report.

Francesco Silver here I would like to start by answering the question above.

I was at the scene because backup was called on the radio , that goblins are at that location with heavy weapons , as we had fights with them earlier on and not all of them where NRL, someone I cant remember who exactly  call this action on radio.
I proceed in going there as you will see in my pov , our friends where giving them demands and the shootout started.
I am very confused as i was never reported , my logs are clear . I know for a fact I did not break the DM rule as the reporting party mentioned.
As you will see in my POV , I start shooting only after they start shooting me.

my POV ; https://streamable.com/k0iiki

I will appreciate if the staff can stop the slender above , I fully understand that the reporting party is frustrated for the outcome of this situation but is no need to slender people`s names , groups etc.

Have a lovely day ,

Francesco

Edited by Amennn
  • Like 2
  • NAY 1

REPORT DENIED

After our deliberations with multiple staff members, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• Considering the relation of these two groups, they haven't been neutral to each other for a while now which gives the opposing group more than enough reason to engage. The demands were issued from the reported group and weapons were raised on both sides which started an actual shootout between these groups. Looking at the evidence given by the reported party, they issued plenty of demands before firing a bullet. Some of the other evidence shows that they started shooting after the members of the reporting group began to shoot. For future reference, refrain from creating any drama on the forum reports and try your best to only talk about what's being reported, or what's being asked. 

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format. This will now be locked, and archived.

Regards,
Moderator Philoop & Senior Support thrax