Ourballs

Zach_Macfadden [ID 138], Tyler_Rogers [ID 73], Kevin_Slash [ID 42] & Hina_Okibi [ID 47] - NRP & FRP

Player(s) being reported: 178, 73, 42, 47, 138

Date of interaction reported: 28/11/2020

Unix time stamp from HUD: 1606532494

Your characters name: Abilio Fresh

Other player(s) involved: Clowns, Goblins 

Specific rule(s) broken:

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. Our official discord server has a channel dedicated to game crash notifications and you should post here with a valid reason for being unable to return.

• If a player gets away from being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can logout. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play it through. 

• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /do.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

• Players should not deprive other players of roleplay, e.g. early on the interaction asking them not to speak unless it makes sense in the roleplay situation.

15. Player Theft, Prison Breakout, and Kidnapping

• Robberies should be conducted in a realistic manner with reasonable in-character motive using secluded areas. Players should not conduct minor robberies in situations with high risk involved. Desert and forest areas are considered secluded but witnesses should still be taken into account.

• Players cannot force their victims to withdraw money from an ATM, sell property, or sell vehicles.

• Players cannot force their victims to hand over assets that are not present in the area.

• Players cannot steal from players with “NEW PLAYER” above their head unless it is in retaliation.

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s safety and life.

• Examples where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger may include:

When you are on foot or bike and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.

When you’re in a vehicle that is off and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.

• When the attacker lowers their weapon to type or roleplay, your life remains in direct danger.

• Driving a vehicle into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover for a friend or yourself, or fleeing with it.

• Examples where your character’s life is NOT considered to be in direct danger may include:

• When you are in a car which engine is not stalled.

• When you have a firearm drawn and are facing the other person before they attacked.

• When the attacker’s view is obstructed by an object or when they turn their back on you.

• As a victim, whose life is in direct danger:

• You must display reasonable value for your life and comply with the demands of your attacker.

You cannot call 911 or call your friends or allies to aid you.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

So all of this started because one goblin started to be chased out of nowhere, and for no reason, all the goblins were at our property chilling and making some roleplays inside the property. The goblin being chased decided to go to the property and chill with us. The Clowns started trash talking and trying to escalate the situation to a DM between Goblins and Clowns. We decided to just ignore them and make our thing on the property. They start to rob a goblin with a micro in the middle of the street, just to take his mask off. That place is 50 meters to the bank, right beside mors, and hospital very close too. I believe that road is the main road of Paleto is considered a Heavy Populated area. The Clowns started to point guns at us and robbing masks, and one of them tried to whisper to his friend to " DO SOMETHING WITH THAT GUN " (saddly he shout when he want to whisper). As you can see in this print:

CsQQT-dPf8pqu7RShXw00SoNeJI42ehUOYppYL84bHsmEJ3UFc498VNaMeuKovpI-S69DBx7mJyvmXmCX-VgVg1zbPN8b9c6PWOgxP911Sg3Bw8EzFP9zaKFrbR9hjIArcgyyY4F

So they started to rob masks from people without guns, to get attention and try to get a shootout in the middle of the street. Also, they start to say things in /b (OOC chat) about our faction, for example, "ruleplayers" and "stop crying". I understand that they don't like to play with rules, but this is a roleplay server, and need to have rules to make roleplay and don't be a mess or just survive in a jungle. Groups like this prevent people from play on the server and prevent people from making other types of roleplay, then just shooting people and rob people. I have the evidence below, and if the staff members need it, I have more povs from other members of my faction.  It's possible to see on the povs they cut the hair of some goblins and just decide to take his radio and masks for no reason. That type of actions following the rules are considered NonRP actions.
A lot of rules got broken just take a look of the pov's and take your own conclusions.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/5ilwqd

https://streamable.com/a61n1c

https://streamable.com/ldw4cd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU-oqho7yls

• Like 1
  • NAY 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 10

As I'll be going on LOA for 5 days and wont be able to respond any further, I'll try to give all the info I have on this scene in case a reply is required from myself.

As the reporting party stated, the player was saw out side stab if I remember correctly when the chase started, we kept on chasing him until he parked up at their property at paleto where we WERE NOT planning on escalating anything. But he did lie saying they "ignore them and do our thing". After arrival, ID 16 thought it would be funny to shout "TRCC STAND UP" 20 times in like 2mins, probably hoping someone would mistake it for a demand and shoot him so he can report DM later on but no one did. The guy in the streamables also kept saying snitch snitch snitch non-stop when he was clearly outnumbered by a hostile group that he knows would clap him on sight if it wasnt for the rules yet he kept ruleplaying, knowing no one will rob him in the middle of the street.
They are the ones who kept provoking the situation, not us. Our actions were in retaliation to their "troll" demands and calling us snitches. As previously mentioned by the staff team, public road are NOT NCZs, if you dont want anything happening to you, you should've ran to paleto bank.

I also want to mention that the reporting party is lying about this "and one of them tried to whisper to his friend to " DO SOMETHING WITH THAT GUN", ID 152 accidentally called a LostMC member (their ally) using his ID, where he was set up on a roof with his gun out.

When I was an azteca and we were either using church or HQ, no one ever cried about "non-rp robberies" because its a gang HQ. Dont provoke if you dont want the smoke.

Dont have POV as I was never informed to save any but logs can be checked to see how they were the ones who provoked us.

Edited by Oli
typo
  • Like 3
  • NAY 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSE

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided this report can't be concluded at this time.

Zach_Macfadden│ID 138 @Bannable - Can you please explain why you thought it was appropriate to rob ID 175 (Chase_Montoya) in a public area in broad daylight? Why was it necessary to demand ID 175 to drop his mask? Can you also explain why you didn't comply with the demands given to you by ID 16 (Yass_Mora)? Provide any footage you may have.

Tyler_Rogers│ID 73 @Rekamon - Can you please explain why you thought it was appropriate to point a gun at, and demand ID 175 to get on his knees in a public area in broad daylight? Provide any footage you may have.

Kevin_Slash│ID 42 @CapoSlash - Can you please explain why you thought it was appropriate to conduct a robbery on ID 175 in a public area in broad daylight? Provide any footage you may have.

Hina_Okibi│ID 47 @alysalami - Can you please explain why you thought it was appropriate to assist in conducting a robbery on ID 175 in a public area in broad daylight? Provide any footage you may have.

Regards,

Doan & MrSilky.

Edited by Doan

"Can you please explain why you thought it was appropriate to conduct a robbery on ID 175 in a public area in broad daylight? Provide any footage you may have."

I'm going to start off by saying I myself was not informed to save POV and I'm pretty sure everyone here was not told to save POV (not 100% sure). Now, the only reason why I decided to rob ID 175 is because he was told MULTIPLE times to stop yelling insults towards us, since in his POV it doesn't even show much of him insulting us and I wasn't informed to save POV, it can be shown in logs he was throwing insults left and right at us when we told him over VOIP and text chat to stop multiple times and he just kept going and I threatened to clap/rob him if he continued. This whole report that was made is just rulebreaking in my opinion, reason why I claim this is because we were chasing one of their Elegy Retro Custom and he decides to pull up here to his property and act like we weren't just chasing him and acts like it's a normal day like he's not about to get harmed, it's like you guys LITERALLY provoked this to happen to yourself.

I have nothing else to add to this report and will not be replying unless asked to by a Support+. 

Have a good day and thank you for notifying me.

Edited by CapoSlash
  • Like 7
  • NAY 2

Hi, ID 47 here; I have no POV as I was never told to save it. My ally, ID 42, had repeatedly told ID 175 to stop yelling insults towards us, yet he decided to continue. 42 then initiated the robbery as 175 did not comply, which caused me to exit my vehicle and help him move 175 to a more discreet location. I was simply assisting my friend just in case the robbery would be interfered with, 175 still continuing to taunt us while under gunpoint. My robbery interaction with ID 175 began in the alleyway and ended in it, therefore not being in a public area. Everything else regarding this interaction was explained well by Oli and Capo above. Thanks.

• Like 6
  • NAY 1

Since I was involved in this situation, I will make a comment to try make this situation as clear as possible from multiple points of view. 

We had been chasing one of their members for around 10 minutes and had heard some chatter of them saying on radio 'get ready to shoot the super car' from the player who we where chasing - then the player decided to drive towards paleto and then drive straight to his allies and then hops out from his car and acts like nothing happened and his life was not in any form of direct danger, then we where shit talked, threatened and slandered by him and his allies and with the cool rules in place we basically can't do anything other than just listen to them! But after a point of them being told to stop these threats whilst them clearly seeing heavy weapons on ourselves they persisted to keep talking after being told multiple times not to and at that point some of my allies decided to give them a taste for there own medicine and even then they decided to continue to just watch their allies get robbed whilst still talking shit! Showing no concern for their characters lives whatsoever.

Anyway apart from the IC part I want to move on your OOC behaviour throughout this.
https://streamable.com/ldw4cd : in this POV provided by one of the reporting players you can see chatter in PM's that consist of
image.png.7fadea9223d6d1b32f75b417ae739a1e.png
'perfect easy report for nonrp' - just seems as though you are seeking to report us whilst completely ruleplaying within the whole situation and you should be punished for it - you didn't even inform a single person from our side you where reporting and just kept it to you own PM's so now none of us have any evidence of any of the situation at hand or any of the lead up to it and will probably mean some of my allies will be dished out punishments because you seek to ruleplay and report, maybe just roleplay and if you don't want to be part of a situation - just get on a vehicle and drive off. 

Thanks. 

• Like 8
  • NAY 2

Hello, all, and thank you for taking the time to read this, as well as the tag @Doan and @MrSilky. I'm going to be explaining a lot in this report, so please bear with me. First of all I want to say I never have seen a supposed faction try to manipulate and OOC'ly deceive as much as you have in all of my time playing, congratulations. Second of all, I would like most of staff to read and listen to everything carefully as I've been reported by goblins in the past and I know how they try to twist reports in hopes of squeezing out punishments to ban people who give them conflict. That being said, I saved majority of this altercation as I knew going into this you were going to report. Essentially, we saw a goblin talking to LFM at Stab City, a well known chopshop and hangout for Lost MC. Keep in mind all three gangs have been fighting and are enemies to us. We approached the goblin and he instantly took off, we decided to initiate a chase and follow the man. We followed the goblin for around 7 minutes until he RUNS to their property. So in the reporting party's explanation, it's completely false that we had no reason to be chasing. Second of all to run to that property and to expect all of our past conflict and issues to go away is absolutely disgusting, and we all know that you treat your property as an NCZ, when you say that we aren't allowed to pull a gun there. Then after arriving to their property, it's very funny because you claim Clowns start this shit talk that escalated to this point of robbery.

4 hours ago, Ourballs said:

The Clowns started trash talking and trying to escalate the situation to a DM between Goblins and Clowns. We decided to just ignore them and make our thing on the property. They start to rob a goblin with a micro in the middle of the street, just to take his mask off. 

I find this absolutely hysterical and manipulating that you feel this way as you can clearly see when I pull up the first thing that is muttered is by your OWN member saying "Snitch Snitch is a bitch." referring to us calling police (which OOC'ly never happened.) And then immediately after that another one of your members saying "TRCC Stand Up" which is clearly an attempt to mock, let's not play dumb here. You can see after this footage the man is seen provoking us, continuing to stay and call us names. If you really wanted to just stay and do your own shit that's fine but if you provoke us, don't start reporting when you catch the fucking smoke. You can also see in this second clip that you are well aware we are threats. my ally tells you to drop your mask as a warning with his MICRO SMG, something that should incite fear in you. Now even after all of that, they continue once more, take a look at the 3rd clip. We were going to leave at the start of the 3rd clip until I call out what you had just said as we were leaving, the point is that you guys don't roleplay it's a simple bait for rule breaches to get players banned. We just fucking robbed your mask and pointed a heavy weapon at your head and you have the audacity to say the snitch comment again as we are still outnumbering and in your presence? It's an absolute fucking joke. And finally after he is still shit talking I didn't initiate on the individual until he finally said "I'll put your sister on your knees." I think the reason behind this is obvious and if I need explanation here, I'm a criminal and if you start chatting shit about my family after being warned and seeing my micro, you have brain issues. AND I didn't even steal your stuff because of that, simply put the man on his knees to appear like a bitch. And then after all of this escalation and provoking on their end, I make it well known to the brown hoodie gentlemen that I will not hesitate if he continues to call us snitches.

735696384_brownhoodie.JPG.5f3c90ba282e3e9c4fa0c0c2a9debe5b.JPG

And guess what, I think you know what happens next.

wow.JPG.63d329f68486212f6c4bdf5e38309473.JPG

He doesn't care about his life and WHISPERS TO ME PERSONALLY, what I just told him not to say and I proved to him I was armed prior. So at this point I realize there is no care for life, there is no care for actual roleplay, you are sitting here to bait reports. But I'm not going to leave, I roleplayed this out with you. Here is the next video in which I conduct a robbery on the individual. 

AND THEN FOR THE LAST STRAW, He calls me a snitch once more whilst I'm robbing the man, and I still didn't shoot him. Look in the 4th video.

Running to the Property Mid Chase: https://streamable.com/9o6kay

Second Clip (Constant Shit talk and warned with Micro by Zach): https://streamable.com/sxhu8j

Third Clip (Constant provoking and name calling after being told to stop with heavy weapons) https://streamable.com/343r6g

4th Clip (Man calls me a snitch at gunpoint, after me telling him numerous times and putting his allies on his knees, straight Fear RP) https://streamable.com/56d2yq

Also, as a last note I did try to roleplay this properly, I took my time to RP putting my gun in the man's chest, but keep claiming that we aren't here to RP, goblins.

rp.JPG.e5c88a35f01b96db522edecd4b266c6d.JPG

• Like 7
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 3

I was not asked to post, but since I was the one that was getting chased initially I felt the need to reply. 

First of all I was driving up to Paleto from the City and decided take the road that leads through Chiliad tunnel. Before even making it close to Stab City i crashed into a bifta on the bridge before Stab. My car stalled and before I got it running again I see a man with a bike on the bridge to Stab, knowing that clowns rob/kidnap everywhere and without care, I quickly started my car as I saw him using his radio. After a small chase I decided to keep going where I was originally heading since in my opinion these people now chasing me should not have any reason for that. But that´s how the RP has gone so far with this faction, they see one of us anywhere, start chasing or insulting us and that leads to one or the other faction making an ambush. Since I was about to leave the city after paying some cash to an ally up in Paleto I decided to just park my car and leave, but then clowsn started gathering in numbers in front of our property, and conducting robberies in broad daylight, where they only get a radio and some water/food from the robbery, while driving multi-million dollar bikes and a car that I believe is worth also millions.

I will be happy to answer any further questions.

• Confused 1

Thank you for your patience, once again, while this report is under review.

Thank you @Rekamon, @CapoSlash, @alysalami & others involved in the altercation for providing more information to the report. After reviewing the responses made by the reported party, we have decided this report can't be concluded at this time.

Robert_Bubbles│ID 158 @deipoo - Can you explain how you thought it was appropriate to stop outside your HQ while in a chase? Do you think that showcases a fear of losing your life in that situation, by stopping mid-chase and getting out of your vehicle? Provide any footage you may have.

Chase_Montoya│ID 175 @Chase_ - Can you explain how you thought it was appropriate to insult and mock the people who had previously been in a chase with one of your fellow faction members? Can you also explain how it in any way showcases a fear of losing your life when you're continuously mocking ID 42 (Kevin_Slash) and ID 47 (Hina_Okibi), who have weapons pointed at you during a robbery? Provide any footage you may have.

Abilio_Fresh│ID 167 @Ourballs - Can you explain why you thought it was appropriate to PM one of the parties involved in the altercation "perfect easy report for nonrp" (as seen in the screenshot provided by @Nexuus)? What's so perfect about it? Provide any footage you may have.

Takashi_Tak│ID 133 @Takashi - Can you explain how you thought it was appropriate to continuously mock and be nonchalant about the fact that ID 73 (Tyler_Rogers) is pointing a weapon at you during a robbery? Can you also explain how you didn't comply with the demands given to you by ID 73? Provide any footage you may have.

Regards,

Doan & MrSilky.

Edited by Doan

Thank you @Doan for dealing with this report.

Like I already said in my reply above, as I understood it people have to have a reason to chase me, me being stalled on a public road is a reason to start chasing me? As in my eyes the people following me had no reason to chase me so I just carried on as I was going to previously, driving up to Paleto to pay off a debt to an ally before leaving the city. Also that property is not our HQ it is just a business property, where we often hang out. Why would I have to fear for my life if im surrounded by my allies and the so called "Chase" was intitated for no reason what so ever. I stopped briefly at our property and then proceeded to leave with my car to go and park it. 

I would like to add that ID 37 goes into /b to start calling our faction "Ruleplayers", which I found extremely odd since rules are in place for a reason, and If he wants to just go around "CLAPPING" then maybe the RP community is not for him and he can play in a Gangwars server or something similiar.

I unfortunately do not have footage of the chase leading to this altercation as I did not think it would escalate to this situation.

Sincerely,
Robert Bubbles

Hello Zach MacFadden in this report

22 hours ago, Doan said:

Zach_Macfadden│ID 138 @Bannable - Can you please explain why you thought it was appropriate to rob ID 175 (Chase_Montoya) in a public area in broad daylight? Why was it necessary to demand ID 175 to drop his mask? Can you also explain why you didn't comply with the demands given to you by ID 16 (Yass_Mora)? Provide any footage you may have.

We were chasing a goblin he went to their HQ and got out and started trash talking us trying to bait a report on us. The reporting party's allies sat on cars, bikes, and even smoked while trash talking us. We asked id 175 to stop trash talking us multiple times and he didn't listen so I robbed him of his mask as a sign of disrespect for all the trash talking he was doing. As for the demands I was never given valid demands because he was whispering. The fear rp allegations against me was also taken in game and denied. (you can double check). I would also like admins to check ID 175 logs as he called me a bitch in ooc right around 50 seconds in the fear rp allegation video. As for my POV I was never told to save it so I dont have it.

Edited by Bannable
  • Like 1

@Doan , thank you for tag me and appreciate for taking care of this report.
About the question you made me, i will be honest with you. If we take a look of the Player Report Sections it's possible to see that group of people constantly break rules.
That group of players like to play without rules, if we have rules it's supposed we play with that rules doesn't matter if we accept or not, if we feel it's correct or not, rules are rules!
I'm 167 the person who "PM" id 175, Before of that screenshot i ask id via "PM" if he records what happens since it's not the first time actions and "RP's" like that happen with that group of players.
When id 175 answer me "I'm recording" and just answer what you saw on the screenshot i got to mention "Perfect easy report for non RP". Because that is what that group of players offer to EclipseRoleplay Community, just "RP's" like that.
Like i said before, without rules we just play in gang war servers or DeathMatch server and Eclipse Roleplay has rules for some reason or i'm wrong?
It's possible to see different ID's talking on OOC chat and scaling that situation to OOC. I don't need to mention any commentary because it's possible to see on the Pov's a put before what i'm saying.

Like to add on the report, Trash talk is not enough reason for Deathmatch or rob people in the middle of the road, daylight.
Expect to answer your question @Doan , feel free to contact me or question me anything you want. In case you need more Pov's about the situation i have it.

• NAY 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

They never had a weapon on me while i was mocking them. They were mocking me then as well, along with everyday the past two weeks. If they were going to "punish" me for it. Why would they do it in such a public place. Why not leave, and retaliate later on. When they pulled out guns everyone stopped mocking them and properly fear'd and followed demands. They had no reason for deathmatch or public robbery. Its high risk, low reward. The sheriff department, hospital, and bank is right beside where we were. Goblins did NOT brandish heavy firearms at no times there. I dont think robbing someone with a MICRO and brandishing heavy weapons to take someones mask and radio is very realistic at all. Its NRP at the least. When they mock us, they dont have to stay there and take it. They could have left. There were a million other scenarios that could have happened, instead of robbing us in the middle of the town beside a bunch of GOV buildings and stores. Us talking shit or insulting them does by no means give them DM rights on any of us. Especially when we have members who were just punished for doing this exact same thing.

All footage I had is already in the thread

17 hours ago, Doan said:

Thank you for your patience, once again, while this report is under review.

Thank you @Rekamon, @CapoSlash, @alysalami & others involved in the altercation for providing more information to the report. After reviewing the responses made by the reported party, we have decided this report can't be concluded at this time.

Robert_Bubbles│ID 158 @deipoo - Can you explain how you thought it was appropriate to stop outside your HQ while in a chase? Do you think that showcases a fear of losing your life in that situation, by stopping mid-chase and getting out of your vehicle? Provide any footage you may have.

Chase_Montoya│ID 175 @Chase_ - Can you explain how you thought it was appropriate to insult and mock the people who had previously been in a chase with one of your fellow faction members? Can you also explain how it in any way showcases a fear of losing your life when you're continuously mocking ID 42 (Kevin_Slash) and ID 47 (Hina_Okibi), who have weapons pointed at you during a robbery? Provide any footage you may have.

Abilio_Fresh│ID 167 @Ourballs - Can you explain why you thought it was appropriate to PM one of the parties involved in the altercation "perfect easy report for nonrp" (as seen in the screenshot provided by @Nexuus)? What's so perfect about it? Provide any footage you may have.

Takashi_Tak│ID 133 @Takashi - Can you explain how you thought it was appropriate to continuously mock and be nonchalant about the fact that ID 73 (Tyler_Rogers) is pointing a weapon at you during a robbery? Can you also explain how you didn't comply with the demands given to you by ID 73? Provide any footage you may have.

Regards,

Doan & MrSilky.

Alright, thanks for your time first of all , I didn't stop mocking because we were a street away from Sheriff PD and half street away from Paleto Bank so we were in a real public area in the middle of day light, which is gonna be impossible for anyone of all us to do a crime activity in this area so, I was kinda reassured, And when I whispered him that wasn't because i don't fear, but there was a sheriff who stopped by and he came out of his vehicle to say something so I felt safe so i kept mocking him , Also i saw that ""Mocking"" a gang won't be a real reason to kill me in public area in the middle of the day in the middle of the street in front of tons of people standing and watching, And when he decided to rob me for keep saying that I responded to all the demands were given to me , even he took everything I had , and i didn't say a word, and i didn't walk away until he gave me the permission to go away, I was surrounded by clowns yes, but I had a lot of goblins too since we were chilling at our property also i had some of my gang was standing on the roofs and they had eyes on everything so if he decided to shoot my gang won't let it go we gonna call for backup so I was good, Also i want to add that at the first he was giving the orders to me to stop mocking while he was on his bike ready to run away in any minute if police came because all of them were armed so i wasn't afraid at all, Thats it, thanks for reading. 

Hi there and thanks for your patience in waiting for the conclusion of this report.

After going through the report thoroughly, we have decided to accept the report and issue the following punishments:

ID 138 (Zach_Macfadden) will receive a Non-RP punishment for the actions shown in the evidence presented. I appreciate that you were chasing the goblins and they went to their HQ to hang out, but that doesn't mean you can openly and aggressively rob someone in such an RPly populated area especially for something so petty like their mask. I understand your concerns regarding ruleplay, but next time just make a report and continue to RP per the rules rather than proceeding yourself.

ID 73 (Tyler_Rogers) will also receive a Non-RP punishment for the actions shown in the above evidence. Aggressively placing someone on their knees in a heavily populated area simply for calling you a snitch. I understand that he was warned, but perhaps this escalation would have been better to to by leading them out of public sight (Like Kevin and Hina did) then proceeding with RP thereon. 

ID 37 (Oli_Volkov) will receive a warning for OOC behaviour. I appreciate that you were frustrated by the RP situation, however that doesn't give you the right to repeatedly speak in OOC chat disrespecting their faction as a whole and calling them ruleplayers. As stated above, just make a report in future and continue with RP per the rules.

ID 167 (Abilio_Fresh) will receive a warning for OOC behaviour. Each RP situation is different and participants should not be OOCly pre-determined as rule breakers because they "Rp like that". This is not an acceptable mentality and just promotes negativity.

ID 175 (Chase_Montoya) will receive a Non-RP punishment for the actions shown in the above evidence. Throughout this entire situation, I do not feel satisfied that you valued your safety one bit. It is clear to me that you were ruleplaying robbery rules throughout with the thought that no harm can come to you as you are in public. This is not an appropriate mentality for roleplay and is an extremely poor demonstration. Furthermore, you repeatedly insulted and mocked people you knew were armed without a second thought for your safety, even after being threatened to stop.

ID 133 (Takashi_Tak)  will receive a Non-RP punishment for the actions shown in the above evidence. Throughout this entire situation, I do not feel satisfied that you valued your safety one bit. It is clear to me that you were ruleplaying robbery rules throughout with the thought that no harm can come to you as you are in public. This is not an appropriate mentality for roleplay and is evidenced by your response to this report "I didn't stop mocking because we were a street away from Sheriff PD and half street away from Paleto Bank". Needless to say, you need to RP realistically and fear for your safety even in situations that you OOCly know protect you. Standing on your vehicle insulting the crowd of hostiles to then be incompliant with demands at gunpoint is disappointing to say the least.

As with any report, if you do not agree with the conclusion you are free to submit a decision appeal on the forums. 

Kind Regards,

MrSilky & Doan