ID 31 - Cheating and aimlocks

Player(s) being reported: ID 31
Date of interaction reported: 26/11/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1606413408
Your characters name: Tyrone Shakur

Other player(s) involved: LFM, Azteca's, MB

Specific rule(s) broken:

5. Hacking and Exploits

• Players must not have mods, trainers, or any kind of software installed that gives any advantage.

• Server bugs may not be used for advantage and must be reported on ECLIPSE Roleplay forums.

• Server scripts should not be exploited in any way to your advantage, e.g. circumventing AFK timer.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

We were in a fight with the clown in LSC tunnel, ID 31 got 10k exp and as seen in the POVS would aim lock on us and would never get damaged from me and my allies and never limped after the shootout.
as seen in 00:27 on the first POV. ID 31 Locks on his ally behind the pillar (0:14) in the 2nd POV. same as when he tries to finish me in 00:16 he flicks and locks on my head. he got shot by multiple people and never seem to get downed

you can see to in the 2nd POV at 00:03 to 00:04 that he locks on me and I'm behind the pillar and then switches to the moreblood next to me  

Evidence of rule breach:
https://streamable.com/kp7m9h
https://streamable.com/tiy0t5

unknown.png

unknown.png

more povs with ID 31 taking damage and not dying 
https://streamable.com/6p5gzh
https://streamable.com/rp6k8v

Edited by Driqz
  • Upvote 9

Hello ID 31 here and id like to thank the admins for taking this report. I think that the fact you are calling me out for 'Aimlock' is madness as in the clips you posted you can see me missing multiple shots. I understand that the fight was lost but you need to understand that we had maybe 6 or 7 people on the roofs above shooting down. I understand that I have 10k exp but just because I have low experience in this server does not mean that I have not shot a gun or experienced roleplay before. I met Roland I think it was and i complemented him on the way clowns roll because I dont like the way the big gangs treat new people in the city, because in my other city I would treat new players with the same respect I would treat anyone else. After Roland gave me his number he seen me sitting on the east highway and he thought it would be funny to give me freq as when he said 'do you want freq' I said 'sure' and when I joined the freq they where all laughing as they obviously knew I had low experience in the city. When with the clowns on the frequency I gained alot of knowledge of the server and started to gain some good relationships with them and respect or them so they started to give me freq more often as I was proving myself in the shooting sector. I guess they didn't metagame that I only had 10k experience and actually took me in for my character and not the experience on my name. I know alot of ambush spots and how to shoot from other cities and if you have good mentors its not that hard to settle down and get to know the ways of eclipse roleplay. I struggle alot with money because I dont know how to make it the only thing that has gave me money would probably be chopping cars and I have got all my guns from just looting bodies mostly. Thanks for the report and from the part where you said about I was not taking any damage was most likely desync because them shots where not hitting in my eyes. Thanks for the report and I have NVIDIA Geforce to record which only records 5 minutes I think of the replay so when I was informed to save my POV 5 minutes had already passed otherwise I would have saved it. Thanks

• NAY 11
  • Upvote 5

I would also like to add that ID 41 was shouting while downed giving callouts to his teammates and I seen someone call him out for it in /b. I seen a report on someone who reported a person for shouting while downed and they said it was script abusing and non RP.

• NAY 8
  • Upvote 5

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

The following people will be tagged/notified to give their side of the story within the next 24 hours:

[Notified in game] - Dash_Mccoll | ID 31 -  What happened to make this shootout start?

[Notified in game] - Joseph_Aziz | ID 82 -  Why did you involve yourself to a situation with the reporter? could you please, explain your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it?

[Notified in game] - Tyrone_Shakur | ID 42 -  Why did you involve yourself to a situation with the ID 31? could you please, explain your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it?

The above-mentioned players will receive 24 hours to provide their side of the story. We look forward to hearing back from you!

kind regards,

Administrator MarcoD & Senior Support Invoker

1 minute ago, Invoker said:

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

The following people will be tagged/notified to give their side of the story within the next 24 hours:

[Notified in game] - Dash_Mccoll | ID 31 -  What happened to make this shootout start?

[Notified in game] - Joseph_Aziz | ID 82 -  Why did you involve yourself to a situation with the reporter? could you please, explain your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it?

[Notified in game] - Tyrone_Shakur | ID 42 -  Why did you involve yourself to a situation with the ID 31? could you please, explain your side of this story and provide any evidence you may have of it?

The above-mentioned players will receive 24 hours to provide their side of the story. We look forward to hearing back from you!

kind regards,

Administrator MarcoD & Senior Support Invoker

Hey Thanks for your reply, so I was at the sea lab just checking it out on my own when they started harrasing me asking me to get off my bike then they followed me the whole way back to the city where in that time I have radioed in and an ambush was set up at LSC tunnels with a bunch of us on rooftops etc. We only set up this ambush to ensure my own safety as 7 or 8 rival gang members where following me asking me to get off and hand over my .50.

Hello, This is Joseph Aziz me and Tyrone were in the comet and we got a backup call saying the bike killed one of ours at sealab, so we followed the chase and led us to the ambush we literally had 10 people in that shootout I was in my car most of the time ready to get out as they killed most of our allies in that ambush, the 3 of us were the last to survive so Tyrone called for more backup which as you see in my video they arrived late, the reason I shot at the reported party is I saw him pushing alone I got out of my car and I thought he was the last one which I thought we would kill him easily 1v3.

• Upvote 2

@Invoker Replying here since I was involved, the reported party killed someone from Aztecas in sea lab and kept bragging about it / shit talking to bait us to chase him, then kept circling tinsel towers going 70 km/h till we drove into the shootout location and he decided to get off his bike and shoot me with 0 Demands, a separate DM report was made and here is the POV . https://streamable.com/jq57op

• Upvote 4

Hello, not directly involved but maybe this helps.

Carlos and I got shot at Sealab were ID 31 was baiting together with a friend, after I got out the car he gave demands in chat which I didn't see at first as I wanted to go rob the bald guy. He then landed three perfect shots while I was in motion and I got downed as a result which is fine but I do have suspicion that he's hacking. In the second clip below Carlos can also be seen getting shot in the middle of his torso just like on my POV.

Here are two clips of the encouter with ID 31 at Sealab: https://streamable.com/vwykhg & https://streamable.com/s1cfz6

Edited by Mariaaaa
  • Like 3