Mo Stack

OOC INSULT, NON RP, VDM, ID 7 49 131

Player(s) being reported: ID 7, 49, 131
Date of interaction reported: 17/11/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1605641779

Your characters name: Mo Stacks

Other player(s) involved: Vladmir Petrinkov

Specific rule(s) broken:

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.

• Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.

• Players may not kill victims who have complied with a plausible demand in reasonable time unless involved in severe hostile activity against them or an ally within 3 hours.

• Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.

• Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.

• Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Players are required to remain IC at all times. RP can only be paused or voided by admins.

• 4. Hacking and Exploits

• Players must not have mods, trainers, or any kind of software installed that gives any advantag

• How did the player break the rule(s)?

ID 7, 49, 131 shot at a moving vehicel for no reason rammed for no reason and then VDM'd called someone a kid when they are role playing a older character and deathmatched you can clearly see these people are not here to rp. Later on they started shouting "get out of my game" and was OOC toxic towards us but my recording software only recorded the 10 min clip i am more than happy to show the whole 10 min clip if needed you can also see in my POV i asked them to save POV multipul times and i would also like to mention that id 131 got hit multipul times by myself and Vladmir Petrinkov i hit him twice and Vladmir hit him 7 times, i would like you to investigate this furthur but you can see everything in the POV i produced

Evidence of rule breach:

*https://streamable.com/impzot
https://streamable.com/cjke6r
https://streamable.com/4fuxec*
*https://gyazo.com/fde1fe7b4bd43610d3fbfd4579854e6b
https://gyazo.com/4339d245d523d4e07706f57ffc5489c4*

Edited by Mo Stack
  • Upvote 8

Hello Iam 131 here, my friends 7 and 49 been getting followed for a long long time. They are following a big pickup truck while they have a sports car up into the mountains and are screaming things like we are going to clap you nerds. They called me on radio because they been getting followed for 5minutes they drive them to me and i scream stop and get out they keep driving because they been harassing my friends. They keep on driving and i shoot their car. The non-rp part here is you're going with an sports car into the mountains, you follow someone's car for insulting your 12 year old friend at the pier. 

VDM: You can clearly see he was driving behind you and hit you exactly when you got out, he didn't mean to hit you right there it just happend. You also didn't look around you at all.

Hitting someone doesn't mean anything and is all desync related. 

BTW shooting your car for no reason? https://streamable.com/4fuxec You tell them to get out of the car. So you can ask them to get out but when i shoot you its no reason?

Btw you think rping means following people for 5mins because they insulted your 12 year old friend?

• NAY 2
  • Confused 7

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [Notified In-Game] - John_Oega (ID 7) - Can you explain why you can be seen shooting at the reporting party without having deathmatching rights or issuing demands? Do you believe shooting the reporting party was justified and if so, how? Furthermore, why can you also be seen pming the reporting party rather offensive statements in /b chat? Do you believe that "can u just shut up" promotes a healthy ooc environment? 

• [Notified In-Game] - Fredrik_Oega (ID 49) - Can you explain why you can be seen running the driver of the vehicle over while he was getting out of the car after shots started to ring out? Furthermore, can you also explain why you can be seen ramming the reporting parties car time and time again? 

• [Notified In-Game] - Shane_Oega (ID 131) - Can you explain your side of the story? What previous interaction did you have with the reporting party? Please add any footage you would like to have considered.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Moderator Krooks & Senior Support Kazjii

• Upvote 2

"Can you explain why you can be seen shooting at the reporting party without having deathmatching rights or issuing demands?"

*First of all i had no gun so i wasnt shooting at all. And treathening us to get out the car, so we called our brother Shane Oega to wait for them

dou believe shooting the reporting party was justified"

*Yes? Insulting me and get out of the car+ threatning us to big boom us.

"why can you also be seen pming the reporting party rather offensive statements"

*i gues you mean about "can you shut up"?cant find any more insults as you say   if it wasnt that good behaivior my apologies. 

John Oega

Edited by kalesnor

Thank you for replying so quickly Kazjii

you can clearly see that these people are not here to abide by the rules, ramming multipul times for no reason at all, they having being toxic OOC'ly by pm'ing and also calling someone a little kid when there clearly rping as a older character, its ironic how you call him a little kid when you sound 10 yourself, shooting without valid demands then VDM and saying it was just coincidence when all they have been doing is ramming us for no reason for the past 10 minutes i dont know how you can break so many rules in such a short amount of time. i dont believe your here to rp and you haven't been rp'ing you come out of no where just to make fun of someone and then say your going to run over us for talking does that seem realistic at all? you clearly need to read the rules again if you think you didnt break any rules.

i have a full 10 minute clip of everything that happend and not once were we shouting "we are going to clap you nerds." i have got the whole interaction recorded so lying about it isnt necessary  Shane Oega.

• Confused 1
20 minutes ago, Mo Stack said:

Thank you for replying so quickly Kazjii

you can clearly see that these people are not here to abide by the rules, ramming multipul times for no reason at all, they having being toxic OOC'ly by pm'ing and also calling someone a little kid when there clearly rping as a older character, its ironic how you call him a little kid when you sound 10 yourself, shooting without valid demands then VDM and saying it was just coincidence when all they have been doing is ramming us for no reason for the past 10 minutes i dont know how you can break so many rules in such a short amount of time. i dont believe your here to rp and you haven't been rp'ing you come out of no where just to make fun of someone and then say your going to run over us for talking does that seem realistic at all? you clearly need to read the rules again if you think you didnt break any rules.

i have a full 10 minute clip of everything that happend and not once were we shouting "we are going to clap you nerds." i have got the whole interaction recorded so lying about it isnt necessary  Shane Oega.

Did he asked you for your story or our story? You sounds upset about what happend.

2 hours ago, kalesnor said:

"Can you explain why you can be seen shooting at the reporting party without having deathmatching rights or issuing demands?"

*First of all i had no gun so i wasnt shooting at all. And treathening us to get out the car, so we called our brother Shane Oega to wait for them

dou believe shooting the reporting party was justified"

*Yes? Insulting me and get out of the car+ threatning us to big boom us.

"why can you also be seen pming the reporting party rather offensive statements"

*i gues you mean about "can you shut up"?cant find any more insults as you say   if it wasnt that good behaivior my apologies. 

John Oega

This is your story. You might need to look up the definition of "story" buddy. Not upset, just suprised how all 3 of you dont understand the rules of the server. 

• Confused 1
4 hours ago, Kazjii said:

Can you explain why you can be seen shooting at the reporting party without having deathmatching rights or issuing demands? Do you believe shooting the reporting party was justified and if so, how? Furthermore, why can you also be seen pming the reporting party rather offensive statements in /b chat? Do you believe that "can u just shut up" promotes a healthy ooc environment? 

He didn't have a weapon nor shot anyone. Why does the reporting party have the pm him mid chase? Is that a healthy OOC environment?

Even tho if he had the weapon, one of his friends shouted at the reporting party to get out of the car with a weapon pulled.

Can you explain why you can be seen running the driver of the vehicle over while he was getting out of the car after shots started to ring out? Furthermore, can you also explain why you can be seen ramming the reporting parties car time and time again? 

As you can see in https://streamable.com/cjke6r at 0:25 he gets out, without even being completely out of the car he get hit. Its not always visible that a player is getting out. At 0:22 seconds you can also clearly see the contender already driving behind the car without the intension of hitting the player.

He hits their car because they have been following them for such an amount of time, did he endangered his own life with ramming them? He has been threatened to pull over and get out of the car, 7 and 49 had no weapons. He tried to save his own life because they wanted them to pull over and get out of the car, which he didn't and they started to follow him without a valid RP reason imo.

4HqRYqm.png

Can you explain your side of the story? What previous interaction did you have with the reporting party? Please add any footage you would like to have considered.

I did not have a previous interaction with those players, I got called on the radio because those guys have been following them for around 7,5minutes.

Do you think its healthy RP when people get followed for this? https://streamable.com/4fuxec.

I want to add that player 215 and 89 do not consider fearRP, I have a loaded weapon on them and shot their car before, they even laugh when i het their car. They circle back and drive back into a active shootout. Player 89 also wasn't healthy he even told that to player 215, should we really consider that healthy RP? I also like to ask why would you follow someone into the mountains with such a sports car for such a stupid reason? Was it really a valid RP reason to pull someone over and try to rob/kill them? 

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s safety and life.

• Examples where your character’s life is considered to be in direct danger may include:

• When you are on foot or bike and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.

• When you’re in a vehicle that is off and a weapon is aimed at you at close range.

• When the attacker lowers their weapon to type or roleplay, your life remains in direct danger.

Driving a vehicle into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover for a friend or yourself, or fleeing with it.

1 hour ago, Mo Stack said:

That's what i got told over the radio. You're so one sided and dense bro. 

1 hour ago, Mo Stack said:

just suprised how all 3 of you dont understand the rules of the server. 

So you had a valid RP reason to follow them? You had a valid reason to put your car in front of theirs and endangering your own life? How didn't i have a propper IC motive? first you tell me ic brothers to get out of the car 4HqRYqm.png Then you follow them for 7,5 minutes.

Meanwhile you're Pming them thats not IC is it?

q04IdBC.png

nDlHwwD.png

still in active shootout

omZsdGU.png

KPINKXb.png and again mid chase.

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Players are required to remain IC at all times. 

2 hours ago, Mo Stack said:

also calling someone a little kid when there clearly rping as a older character

Since when is calling someone a little kid or laughing when they do such a big deal? Poeple can say everything everything to you, the n word, monkey boy, fucking faggot w/e. and you're crying because someone called your 12 year old friend little kid? 

• NAY 4
  • Upvote 1

REPORT DENIED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• We have concluded that no rule breaks have occurred. How did we reach this decision? After the interaction at the pier, you decided to keep following the man in the truck all the way to the top of the mountain and it was not until you were shot at you decided to leave the scene. The reported party did not hit you in the body, rather they hit your vehicle due to you following them for the extended amount of time. 

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format. This will now be locked and archived.

Regards,
Moderator Krooks & Senior Support Kazjii

• Like 2