Stelllyo

PD Teamspeak

Should PD OOC Channels have Talking Privileges.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should PD OOC Channels have Talking Privileges.

• Yes, I dont mind it, and the risk of Metagaming is minimal.
    • No, they shouldn't have talking privileges as it encourages Meta gaming.

@Stelllyo

I am so sorry that your sorry excuse to attempt and get anyone to pitty you never worked inside of the PD. For one, you wont hurt my feelings, its evident that yours have been hurt though. You came to PD to a no parking area, and attempted to fuck with Cadets because it made you feel like a big man. Your entire time within the PD all you ever did was attempt to get rank and feel like a hot shot, but in the end all it got was you kicked out of the PD. I posted it because it was relevant. People cant say the things they want to say inside of the PD because people like you get butthurt and cry about it. It was honestly embarrasing seeing someone so much older than me act like such a fucking child. You made an idiot mistake, and when you got called out you got upset. Then when told you would have to apologize for it to the Cadet, you said fuck it and left. 

First off, get your facts straight, kid. 
1. Never asked for pitty from anyone. So unsure where you get that information from.  Pretty sure, Wallace, Forest, and Reefer, maybe Kilo will vouch for me. I was a fun dude. Obviously too much fun, since I got in trouble over stupid shit, like parking in front of the damn PD and being ratted on about it. lol

2. My feelings werent hurt, I could care less if your depressed anxiety bipolar ass dies tomorrow, for all I give a flying fuck about. I will still go on tomorrow with no issues nor care about your little unimportant ass. That was immature and childish as fuck to say, right? But you will remember me saying that and I promise you will take your Cheetos covered hands and type a rage reply post, because you are addicted.

3. Attempted to fuck with cadets, to have some fun with them, since back then... cadets were stuck in the damn lobby, bored out of their minds. Giving them a little excitement by playing with them on a game... sorry for forgetting that you and a few others take this video game so damn serious to the point where this was an issue. Again...  Pretty sure, Wallace, Forest, and Reefer, maybe Kilo will vouch for me. I tried to bring fun into the PD, especially when it was lacking player base. Regardless of how it was... I didnt do it often. I am pretty sure, cadets who ranked up, will say they would rather deal with me than another person who would go off on them over little things, that were big deal to him. etc. I could have been a asshole 24/7, but I wasnt. 

4. I attempted to get rank? Ummm, I was Captain back in April. Then Sergeant 2, then back up to Lt. and Acting Commander of Gen. Ops. , and Commander of the Sergeant Team... I think I had more than rank, smart ass. Myself along with others helped rebuild the faction twice, from nothing... something you would have no skillset towards. As you try to weasel your way into roles, by snitching, bitching, moaning, and groaning.

5. I do not see how I was acting like a child... by playing a video game and trying to illegally park in said video game. LOL You took it serious, snitched, and now you are crying because I called you out on your snitching ass, shit. 

6. I did make a mistake... mistake to get caught. The kid that I called a "bitch made brat", was indeed acting like a "bitch made brat" for one, and for two... he is lucky I didn't call him worse. The guy that I ICly called a "terrorist" in front of Chief, was indeed acting like a damn terrorist. Coming into the police lobby and calling the chief the "N word" then trying to fight him and myself. 

I have retracted my statement about the OOC channels several times throughout this entire post. However you wanted to make things more personal than they already were.

You dragged me into this, by bringing up our private conversation into the forum thread when you were failing.... like you do with everything both in game and out of game. 

You OOC insulted some kids on the Internet, then got caught. You were then demoted for these OOC insults, to which you then continued to act like a clown IC and OOC. Then when someone reported you knowing you were on thin ice. You then got called into the Office by Randy Randul, yelled at, and told to apologize. Instead of doing what is excpected of a High Ranking PD member, something of which you seem to think you really are IC and OOC, you basically said fuck off. Then when I attempted to apologize because I felt sorry for you, you called me a Rat and cried about how sad you were that you got kicked out of the PD.

I never said fuck off... I resigned on my own free will and accord. I do not accept apologizes from people who fuck me over, both in life and on the game. You are dead to me. Again, I was not kicked, I was suspended and demoted. I was offered to rejoin the command, after a period of time of no reported issues. Get your facts straight. 

However, to Ethosyde, I will not sit here and let you act as if the things I have and have gotten have been handed to me, and as if you are some sort of moral shining knight. You OOCly acted like a clown to so many people, and attempted to say you were better simply because of the time you had put into the PD. There is a reason you got demoted, and a reason you got booted. So dont talk about "taking them down in efforst to make yourself feel and look better", because if I recall you called people baby back bitches.

I never stated that I was better than anyone. Again... never was booted. Honorable discharge, last I checked. Your facts are false, yet again. I have no idea what "baby back bitches" is... sounds like some sort of ribs commercial you are referring to because you are hungry. lol

Further, I never had a issue with you. So, being a uneducated person , trying to come at me over shit that gets us no where, is a waste of my damn time. But I will reply because you getting mad is fun to me. 

Edited by Ethosyde

Just now, Ethosyde said:

@Stelllyo

First off, get your facts straight, kid. 
1. Never asked for pitty from anyone. So unsure where you get that information from.  Pretty sure, Wallace, Forest, and Reefer, maybe Kilo will vouch for me. I was a fun dude. Obviously too much fun, since I got in trouble over stupid shit, like parking in front of the damn PD and being ratted on about it. lol

2. My feelings werent hurt, I could care less if your depressed anxiety bipolar ass dies tomorrow, for all I give a flying fuck about. I will still go on tomorrow with no issues nor care about your little unimportant ass. That was immature and childish as fuck to say, right? But you will remember me saying that and I promise you will take your Cheetos covered hands and type a rage reply post, because you are addicted.

3. Attempted to fuck with cadets, to have some fun with them, since back then... cadets were stuck in the damn lobby, bored out of their minds. Giving them a little excitement by playing with them on a game... sorry for forgetting that you and a few others take this video game so damn serious to the point where this was an issue. Again...  Pretty sure, Wallace, Forest, and Reefer, maybe Kilo will vouch for me. I tried to bring fun into the PD, especially when it was lacking player base. Regardless of how it was... I didnt do it often. I am pretty sure, cadets who ranked up, will say they would rather deal with me than another person who would go off on them over little things, that were big deal to him. etc. I could have been a asshole 24/7, but I wasnt. 

4. I attempted to get rank? Ummm, I was Captain back in April. Then Sergeant 2, then back up to Lt. and Acting Commander of Gen. Ops. , and Commander of the Sergeant Team... I think I had more than rank, smart ass. Myself along with others helped rebuild the faction twice, from nothing... something you would have no skillset towards. As you try to weasel your way into roles, by snitching, bitching, moaning, and groaning.

5. I do not see how I was acting like a child... by playing a video game and trying to illegally park in said video game. LOL You took it serious, snitched, and now you are crying because I called you out on your snitching ass, shit. 

6. I did make a mistake... mistake to get caught. The kid that I called a "bitch made brat", was indeed acting like a "bitch made brat" for one, and for two... he is lucky I didn't call him worse. The guy that I ICly called a "terrorist" in front of Chief, was indeed acting like a damn terrorist. Coming into the police lobby and calling the chief the "N word" then trying to fight him and myself. 

You dragged me into this, by bringing up our private conversation into the forum thread when you were failing.... like you do with everything both in game and out of game. 

I never said fuck off... I resigned on my own free will and accord. I do not accept apologizes from people who fuck me over, both in life and on the game. You are dead to me. Again, I was not kicked, I was suspended and demoted. I was offered to rejoin the command, after a period of time of no reported issues. Get your facts straight. 

I never stated that I was better than anyone. Again... never was booted. Honorable discharge, last I checked. Your facts are false, yet again. I have no idea what "baby back bitches" is... sounds like some sort of ribs commercial you are referring to because you are hungry. lol

Further, I never had a issue with you. So, being a uneducated person , trying to come at me over shit that gets us no where, is a waste of my damn time. But I will reply because you getting mad is fun to me. 

You need to seriously get a life.

Just now, Stelllyo said:

Its Merry Christmas in my America.

Hell yeah it is. Merica! lol  I hate being political correct on that bullshit here. Glad to see you and I agree on something. haha. 

No more window love... have a safe and happy christmas and new year. 

(I know this conversation went straight bi-polar between doing what we were doing to this, haha Blame Santa? )

21 hours ago, Stelllyo said:

Have you ever been in a PD Teamspeak Channel? I was with the PD for over 6 months and in that time Ive seen countless cases of Metagaming over the Teamspeak inside OOC manners. Comments made about someone on an OOC standpoint that if conveyed in character would change the flow of RP, and sometimes put it in favor of criminals. The issue is that they wont say it IC because they know it would sway out of their favor.

Do you have evidence of MG inside PD channels that you never gave to anyone or something? If you were ever able to show me an example of someone metagaming, via direct PM or a IA report OOC, you know I would have handled it, and the PD have kicked several members out for MG. It's all nice and well to say "its rampant", if it is then show me an example and I'll punish the player accordingly.