Mariaaaa

ID 137 - DM & VDM

Player(s) being reported: ID 137
Date of interaction reported: 16/11/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1605563383

Your characters name: Valentina Rodriguez

Other player(s) involved: Lyosha_Kovolyov (ID 136)

Specific rule(s) broken:

"

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.

• Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.

• Players may not kill victims who have complied with a plausible demand in reasonable time unless involved in severe hostile activity against them or an ally within 3 hours.

• Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.

• Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.

• Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand.

"

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Hello! Lyosha_Kolvoyov (ID 136) and I were driving around the city after I just got out of jail and decided to pull in the City Scrapyard, we saw ID 137 chopping a pink Warrener and Lyosha got out of the car to put him at gunpoint. I had no gun or radio on me so I just watched, then as seen ID 137 took off but Lyosha decided not to shoot him. ID 137 then reversed back into us multiple times causing Lyosha to get injured. I then stepped out the car in an attempt to grab Lyosha's .50 and return fire but even before I could finish my sentence ID 137 already opened fire on me.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/mtl3bz (My pov)

https://streamable.com/jw9tze (Lyosha's pov)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello and thank you for making this report

• ID 137 Mike_Goginski - Please explain your side of the story. Why did you drive over ID 136 twice? Why did you shoot ID 259?

Reported player(s) will be notified in-game.
If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Kind regards,
Administrator Awazk

• Like 1

Hi there,

From the beginning, I was in the junkyard trying to work out how to get rid of my junkyard car as I am running back into the car I notice Lyosha pointing a gun at me as I am reversing. At the time my VOIP was bugged and I couldn't hear him, in defence I then ran him over believing he was trying to rob and possibly kill me. The reason why I ran into him twice was because on my screen I believed I had missed the first time so went for the second. When the second person came out the car I wasn't sure if she was going to kill me so I shot her in the head.

It's interesting seeing why they cut the videos short, after this happened I was bombarded with OOC messages like "hahaha see you on the forums" etc and messages to each other such as put the pistol in your inventory isn't that using systems in the game to your advantage? Surely thats NRP? Granted, I am new on the server but to my understanding OOC is supposed to be kept to a minimum especially when they're bitter because they "lost" an encounter, I protected myself after attempted robbery.

I'm not going to go on about how I am a new player and still learning the rules in depth but I believe I acted within character, they tried to rob me and I defended myself. It went wrong for them because they didn't plan it properly. I apologise if I ran over them twice, it was honestly an accident as I did not see that from my perspective. In regards to using my vehicle in the first place in that situation, they did not start shooting at me and therefore I don't believe we were in a shootout.

Also I would like to bring to your attention that both of the video's have different people speaking in them at different times this shows me that they are using an external source to talk to each other, possibly discord? Isn't this against the metagaming rules?

Unfortunately I wasn't recording my screen at the time of this so I will not be able to able to produce a POV.

Thanks for your time looking at the report.

Kind regards,

Mike

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

• Vehicles cannot be used as a weapon in an active shootout unless it's unavoidable when fleeing an active shootout.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1.  Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.   Someone is attempting to take your life.

3.   Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. Our official discord server has a channel dedicated to game crash notifications and you should post here with a valid reason for being unable to return.

• If a player gets away from being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can logout. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play it through. 

• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /do.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

• Players should not deprive other players of roleplay, e.g. early on the interaction asking them not to speak unless it makes sense in the roleplay situation.

I would like to just bring this up too, it's a shame to have such poor RP from members of an official faction (Lot's of OOC messages, unrealistic actions). Why did his friend attempt to get his pistol after I killed him and I had my pistol aimed at her, that is not fear RP and also backs up my claim of having a reason to attack her. What am I going to do to protect my own life? Let her get a pistol in order to kill me? It wouldn't make sense for me to not attack the people who are together trying to attack me, am I supposed to expect that their motives are good? It says I'm allowed to attack under the deathmatch rules if their motives are criminal and it says I can use my legal gun if my life is in grave danger which it was because they had guns and looked as if they were part of a gang due to their clothes and bandanas.

Once again thank you for looking into the report,

Mike

1 hour ago, Kaka.gg said:

The reason why I ran into him twice was because on my screen I believed I had missed the first time so went for the second. When the second person came out the car I wasn't sure if she was going to kill me so I shot her in the head.

You had a chance to flee, but you chose to use your vehicle as a weapon instead multiple times.

When the second person came out the car I wasn't sure if she was going to kill me so I shot her in the head.

That's DM, I opposed no direct threat to you.

It's interesting seeing why they cut the videos short, after this happened I was bombarded with OOC messages like "hahaha see you on the forums" etc

image.png.876f2b3adf38f4f83d21f4dfcacffd7f.png

Nice quotation of things that were never said.

and messages to each other such as put the pistol in your inventory isn't that using systems in the game to your advantage?

I said: "Put .50 in pocket" not sure how this is considered using systems to my advantage?

In regards to using my vehicle in the first place in that situation, they did not start shooting at me and therefore I don't believe we were in a shootout.

There was a gun aimed at you and you had a clear way of escaping, instead you chose to return and use your vehicle as a weapon.

Also I would like to bring to your attention that both of the video's have different people speaking in them at different times this shows me that they are using an external source to talk to each other, possibly discord? Isn't this against the metagaming rules?

Bold claim, Lyosha was on a frequency and I wasn't. In my POV no one can be heard talking except Lyosha. In Lyosha's POV you can see there is chatter on the radio both VOIP and chat.

53 minutes ago, Kaka.gg said:

Why did his friend attempt to get his pistol after I killed him and I had my pistol aimed at her, that is not fear RP and also backs up my claim of having a reason to attack her.

I went to grab his pistol while you were still in your vehicle, as soon as you got out you took out your gun and opened fire on me without any demands whatsoever.

55 minutes ago, Kaka.gg said:

I'm allowed to attack under the deathmatch rules if their motives are criminal and it says I can use my legal gun if my life is in grave danger which it was because they had guns and looked as if they were part of a gang due to their clothes and bandanas.

The rules must've changed then since I last read them, can you quote that for me?

• Like 1

I'm new to the forums so I don't know how to quote so let me try my best.

1. And let you get in your car and chase me and eventually rob/kill me? That's what it looked like your motives were from my perspective. 

2. You were teamed together in the same car robbing people, how would you not be a direct threat to me when your team mate pulled a gun on me?

3. That screenshot proves nothing as it was after that and it was a pm from either you or your friend I can't remember. I've got no reason to lie about this.

4. By saying "put .50 in pocket" you're putting the gun available to loot so you can shoot me, by my understanding of the mechanics. Think about it, your team mate has just been killed, the person who killed him got out the car and has his gun pointed at you what are you going to do? I would like to believe you would have responded to my RP instead of asking your friend for the gun after he's said "kill him". Just use some common sense, like I said, it's a shame for someone to be in the server for this long and be a member of an official faction to then act in such poor RP in my opinion.

5. I don't know, I'm simply pointing out what I can see and hear, just seems strange because there is music in the background and he's not in a car. Not sure if that could be a Discord bot or another source. Simply making an observation.

6. You were both committing a crime against me threatening my life with a weapon.

7.  Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

• Vehicles cannot be used as a weapon in an active shootout unless it's unavoidable when fleeing an active shootout.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1.  Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.   Someone is attempting to take your life.

3.   Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

I do have a valid reason, you are attempting to rob me with a gun. You are both together, it's not as if you were 100m away from the scene you were literally talking to each other around the vehicle it is clear you are an accomplice and team mate. By your team mate pulling a gun on me you are attempting to hurt me.

I'm sorry you feel like you've been hard done by, feel free to send me a message if you can on here. I think we should let the admin conclude the situation instead of going back and forth on forums unnecessarily.

Kind regards,

Mike

• Confused 2
2 hours ago, Kaka.gg said:

Hi there,

From the beginning, I was in the junkyard trying to work out how to get rid of my junkyard car as I am running back into the car I notice Lyosha pointing a gun at me as I am reversing. At the time my VOIP was bugged and I couldn't hear him, in defence I then ran him over believing he was trying to rob and possibly kill me. The reason why I ran into him twice was because on my screen I believed I had missed the first time so went for the second. When the second person came out the car I wasn't sure if she was going to kill me so I shot her in the head.

It's interesting seeing why they cut the videos short, after this happened I was bombarded with OOC messages like "hahaha see you on the forums" etc and messages to each other such as put the pistol in your inventory isn't that using systems in the game to your advantage? Surely thats NRP? Granted, I am new on the server but to my understanding OOC is supposed to be kept to a minimum especially when they're bitter because they "lost" an encounter, I protected myself after attempted robbery.

I'm not going to go on about how I am a new player and still learning the rules in depth but I believe I acted within character, they tried to rob me and I defended myself. It went wrong for them because they didn't plan it properly. I apologise if I ran over them twice, it was honestly an accident as I did not see that from my perspective. In regards to using my vehicle in the first place in that situation, they did not start shooting at me and therefore I don't believe we were in a shootout.

Unfortunately I wasn't recording my screen at the time of this so I will not be able to able to produce a POV.

Thanks for your time looking at the report.

Kind regards,

Mike

Thanks for your response! You had DM rights only to me,but why you decided to use your vehicle as a weapon and kill me? Then what gave you the right to DM my friend? She did not try to attack you,once you killed me with ur car you killed my friend too for no reason. I don't understand why are you thinking that you did nothing wrong in this scenario

I believe I had the rights to attack her because you are both in a gang robbing people together, and it's not even discrete! you were both right behind me and therefore you both had the intention to harm me in my opinion. I would have a different opinion if she was parked outside the junkyard while you ran in and robbed me because how would I have known in RP. IF you look in the video there was a reason why I did not harm the person in white, if I was on a rampage I would have killed him, however, I knew he wasn't with you guys or in the same immediate team trying to rob and possibly kill me and therefore posed no threat.

You are taking part in crime and open aggressiveness against someone in a team don't expect not to get attacked. You are in the scenario together.

Kind regards,

Mike

6 minutes ago, Kaka.gg said:

I believe I had the rights to attack her because you are both in a gang robbing people together, and it's not even discrete! you were both right behind me and therefore you both had the intention to harm me in my opinion. I would have a different opinion if she was parked outside the junkyard while you ran in and robbed me because how would I have known in RP. IF you look in the video there was a reason why I did not harm the person in white, if I was on a rampage I would have killed him, however, I knew he wasn't with you guys or in the same immediate team trying to rob and possibly kill me and therefore posed no threat.

You are taking part in crime and open aggressiveness against someone in a team don't expect not to get attacked. You are in the scenario together.

Kind regards,

Mike

Yeah that's not how the rules work, and fun fact the guy in white was very much on our side as I also said "Yo Aziz?". I'll stop the back and forth now and let Awazki handle it from here.

Edited by Mariaaaa

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following players.

• ID 137 Mike_Goginski will receive deathmatching punishment.
  • I'd like to thank all the parties involved in this situation for your patience, but after reviewing all the evidence and reading through all the comments this player report is now concluded. Firstly, we can see how Lyosha is pointing his weapon towards you. Instead of driving away with your car, you decide it's better to ram him, twice. This is against our rules. Currently in our rulebook stands this - Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.

Besides, it should be remembered that killing players should always be the last thing to do when there is a chance to roleplay. At that moment, there was no valid reason to shoot Valentina, because she was without a weapon and, also, not dangerous. As a result, she could have been given demands, for example, to raise her hands and move away from the bag.

I have no reason to believe that the reporting players used the third party software to talk. Looking at the evidence, it can be seen that the communication took place in-game via radio.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

Kind regards,
Administrator Awazki

• Like 2