Jamal Shakur (ID 11)- DM, Non-Rp

Player(s) being reported: Jamal_Shakur
Date of interaction reported: 11/15/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: https://prnt.sc/vjpxe3

Your characters name: Tim Sanderton

Other player(s) involved: 212, 102, 14, 186, 162, 66

Specific rule(s) broken:

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

• Vehicles cannot be used as a weapon in an active shootout unless it's unavoidable when fleeing an active shootout.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1.  Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.   Someone is attempting to take your life.

3.   Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. Our official discord server has a channel dedicated to game crash notifications and you should post here with a valid reason for being unable to return.

• If a player gets away from being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can logout. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play it through. 

• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /do.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

• Players should not deprive other players of roleplay, e.g. early on the interaction asking them not to speak unless it makes sense in the roleplay situation.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

The reported players gang and him were attempting to steal my vehicle when i came across and took it back before they could get it, after retrieving it they chased me to the Pier and once at the pier i parked by an officer. After parking, Jamal_Shakur and his allies came on foot with heavy weapons getting me and the officer (ID 186) onto our knees, and then having me drop my weapon. Jamal_Shakur then proceeded to begin instantly killing me upon me following all their demands. Not only did they kill me for no reason, but they did it in an extremely popular place like the pier where there was hundreds of people and realistically would be thousands of people, along with the countless possible cameras that could've been recording them, showing they have no regard for proper role-play what so ever by not only robbing and killing me without reason but by doing it in the practical heart of the city.

Evidence of rule breach:

I do not have any evidence of this situation, but the reported party Jamal_Shakur said he has his footage from this situation and will share it upon request of staff. After this the unix time stamp should be known along with all ID's involved and their identities.

https://prnt.sc/vjot2b

https://streamable.com/riavup

Edited by AshedIce
Put all ID's, Correct Unix, and video of topic.
  • Like 1

PLAYER REPORT PENDING RESPONSES

Thank you for your patience while this report is under review. 

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, I have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. The following players will be required to provide their side of the story from this situation within the next twenty-four (24) hours:

• Jamal_Shakur (Notified IG) can you please give your side of the story and any evidence you have

If the players above fail to respond to this report within the next twenty-four (24) hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Mickeyyy

Hey, I would like to thank Mickeyyy for taking this report.

The incident started with one of my gang members lockpicking a vehicle at an apartment complex. The owner of the vehicle then comes to his vehicle and sees it being lockpicked. He draws his gun and aims at my allies. We do not get a chance to hold the man up and decide to pursue his vehicle. The man drives straight to the pier while being chased and parks next to a police officer. He then snitches to the officer and informs him of people lockpicking his vehicle and directly points at me, telling the officer I tried to shoot him. As I now have valid DM rights on the man and there is only one cop on the pier, I give the call to hold the cop up. At the time, we had around 5-10 people at the pier and I saw no reason for us to be afraid of a single cop. I kill the snitch and we leave the pier with no further complications. I see no sufficient reason for the man to flee to the pier out of all places after witnessing someone lockpick his car. Someone should not expect to be let off the hook after snitching to the police. I would also like to include that the reporting party did not inform me to save my own POV, but I fortunately did. If you need any additional information, please do not be afraid to let me know, thank you.

Evidence: 

Him aiming at my allies: https://streamable.com/24mizk

Him snitching: https://streamable.com/8pymmc

Me killing him: https://streamable.com/riavup

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@8sh3hTube Upon reviewing all the evidence I would like to ask for POV of you observing the man aiming the weapons. So far, per the videos you provided, I cannot see you at the original seen, I have ran all id's/unix's. Your ID was 11 in your pov of you killing the reporting party but I do not see an ID 11 in the original pov nor do any of the ID's come back to your name.

You are right, I did not observe him aiming the weapons. My gang members explained the situation on the radio and called out the chase, which I then arrived at the pier. I was under the assumption that him snitching to the cop and explicitly telling him that my gang was lockpicking his car was sufficient enough due to the following part of the DM rule - (Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police) and (If they report you to the police for a serious crime).  He also decided to point his finger at me and tell the cop that I tried to, "shoot him and steal his car". If this is not sufficient reasoning to kill the man, I apologize for the incident and will learn from my actions.
Edited by 8sh3hTube
  • Like 3

PLAYER REPORT DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this report was under review.

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, I have decided to deny this report for the following reason(s):

• While this report has many moving parts I will detail each accusation and my reasoning for denial. 1st - Yes, if the reported party had killed you based off the situation of guns being aimed before the pier then it would have 100% been DM. BUT, in the second video you quite literally pointed to the reported party and told the cop that he had aimed a gun at you and threatened his life, thus per our ruleset, that is not DM. 2nd - in the past we have ruled that robbery at the pier is nonrp but this is not robbery. The gang members had a very large force at the pier and outnumbered, at the time, anyone they encountered. They simply held the cop up, killed you, then proceeding on attempting to leave. I would argue with this report that it is borderline nonrp to feel safe to report a man for attempted murder/weapon possession who is 5 feet away from you just because you are next to a police officer. Also to add onto that fact is your were quite literally outnumbered 7+ to 1. You could have gone anywhere but you decided to go to the pier instead of mission row for example. This will also be a verbal warning towards yourself for lying in the description you gave for the report, "Jamal_Shakur then proceeded to begin instantly killing me upon me following all their demands. Not only did they kill me for no reason," He 100% had a reason and I do not appreciate you leaving out the fact that you were literally reporting him to the police for VERY serious charges, all while he was 5 feet away from you.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
Mickeyyy

• Like 9