Triple Seven

Jeff Zed / Mask 4050_4565

Your player name: Brian Oconner

Player you are reporting: Jeff Zed

Rule broken: FailRP/NonRP

Explanation of events/why you are reporting: Police officer was talking to him and his friend in their car, black tailgater, police officer and his buddy both timed out, instead of pausing RP he gets out of the car and instantly assassinates me. (In previous situation he rolled onto BayView lot with his buddy, tried to assassinate someone, got downed by mechanics, cops didn't respond so he got back within minutes)

Time and date: 11-12 14:51 CET

Evidence:

wUSpQNt.jpg

No @Pazz, I do not have video. Yes @BigJeff you had a valid IC reason, but that doesn't mean you abuse a client crash of an officer to do so.

also, this solidifies my point that I will never let anyone be taken away by medics again in a similar situation, since you are 100% guaranteed to be killed if you do. Server needs rules regarding this imo.

Edited by Triple Seven

it was to my advantage but still there was me and my friend and you and sarah that i confirmed doesent have a gun on her secondly there was no "RP" he was just bored and trying to do something clearly. besides that only an admin can pause rp also i couldve told my friend to shoot you while i aim my gun on the cop id force him in the vehicle kidnap him and take off.

Edited by BigJeff
edit

Your friend also crashed and I told you I didn't have a gun while I was I carrying one. Not even 10 seconds later when the cop crashed, you exited the car. Took out the SMG and blasted Brian, the reason why I stepped down from the container is because I knew I wouldn't win against you head on.

Hello again,

Yes, it is true that only administrators have the authority in the game to pause RP, however if it's mutually agreed upon players can pause RP too; which we encourage to do if someone crashes. In this case, the officer crashed who was a vital part of this scenario, and therefore you technically abused the fact that he had crashed by shooting Brian and leaving. It is easy to say that you would've done differently if the officer was there, but there is no way to prove that that would've actually happened as you took it upon yourself to shoot Brian here after the officer had crashed (NOTE: Timemarks in chat show this happened 17 seconds after the officer crashed).

Since it is obvious you used this crash to your advantage, you will receive a punishment for fail roleplay.

Player Jeff_Zed will be punished for an offense of fail roleplay.

Report resolved/archived