Bala

Sound of Taking Someone's Report

The idea is basically, when you take a report from someone, it gives them an audio prompt, like a ding or a jingle or something.

Sometimes when you call an older report from someone that's been open for a while, the reporter has forgot about the report. It would help draw their attention back to the report.

• Like 3

Lord almighty please. Below will be a portrayal of an actual occurrence I've seen. Audible queue would be a huge plus for those who don't focus on their chat or are in heavy rp.

/rm Hi there, are you still having issues?

*few secs pass*

/rm hello?

*minute passes*

/rm Have a good one

*closes report*

**2 minutes later**

Report from Player X - WHY IS MY CAR NOT TURNING ON

I would say that the text color being different is enough and don't truly see how much a sound would benefit considering that there are multiple sounds that can happen during normal roleplay such as ambient sounds, voip and radio. It would be nice, however, to have a notification pop up from time to time or permanently that they have a report filed and to cancel should they no longer need assistance.

23 hours ago, Aldarine said:

I would say that the text color being different is enough and don't truly see how much a sound would benefit considering that there are multiple sounds that can happen during normal roleplay such as ambient sounds, voip and radio. It would be nice, however, to have a notification pop up from time to time or permanently that they have a report filed and to cancel should they no longer need assistance.

The text colours for responding to a report is also similiar to the reports coming in and colours used for other things.