Albatrosgaminng

TOTAL BANKERS CONTRACT

Total Bankers (Agreement/Contract)

unknown_1.png

FORMAT

I, [NAME] ask for a loan at Total Bankers of [How much money] and I will pay back within [How many days]. And I agree that failure to pay will result in a seizure of my assets, a [What you going to buy]. [Day/Month/year]
(( by signing this contract
oocly agree to hand over the financial company ownership your agreed asset(s) if you don't pay back the loans.))
[Your Signature]
you

Edited by Albatrosgaminng

I, [Aaron Grump] ask for a loan at Total Bankers of [170k] and I will pay back within [2 weeks]. And I agree that failure to pay will result in a seizure of my assets, a [Sultan, Kuruma, BF400, Blista]. [23/01/2018]
(( by signing this contract you oocly agree to hand over the financial company ownership your agreed asset(s) if you don't pay back the loans.))

Edited by Angrez

I, [Scott Kidd] ask for a loan at Total Bankers of [$25,000] and I will pay back within [1 week]. And I agree that failure to pay will result in a seizure of my assets, a [modified Cliffhanger and the Dominator I use the money to buy]. [05/02/2018]
(( by signing this contract you oocly agree to hand over the financial company ownership your agreed asset(s) if you don't pay back the loans.))

I, Noah Baxtor ask for a loan at Total Bankers of $160.000 and I will pay back within 2 weeks. And I agree that failure to pay will result in a seizure of my assets, a Toreno classic car i will be buying with the money. 11/02/2018 (( by signing this contract you oocly agree to hand over the financial company ownership your agreed asset(s) if you don't pay back the loans.))

•  

I, Charlie Haymitch ask for a loan at Total Bankers of $270.000 and I will pay back within 30 days. And I agree that failure to pay will result in a seizure of my assets, a house i will be buying with the money. 18/02/2018 (( by signing this contract you oocly agree to hand over the financial company ownership your agreed asset(s) if you don't pay back the loans.))

I, [Vincenzo Vinziatti] ask for a loan at Total Bankers of [500k] and I will pay back within [7 weeks]. And I agree that failure to pay will result in a seizure of my assets, a [Osris]. [13/3/2018]

Just now, juniornyc said:

I, [Vincenzo Vinziatti] ask for a loan at Total Bankers of [500k] and I will pay back within [7 weeks]. And I agree that failure to pay will result in a seizure of my assets, a [Osris]. [13/3/2018]

@juniornyc LOAN ACCEPTED and paying back 600k on 01.05.2018

I, Chris Kidd ask for a loan at Total Bankers of $250,000, and I will pay back within 4 weeks. And I agree that failure to pay will result in the seizure of my assets a Cognescenti Cabrio, and a Rapid GT Classic. [03/23/2018]

((by signing this contract you oocly agree to hand over the financial company ownership of your agreed asset(s) if you don't pay back the loans.))

1 minute ago, Spergburger said:

I, Chris Kidd ask for a loan at Total Bankers of $250,000, and I will pay back within 4 weeks. And I agree that failure to pay will result in the seizure of my assets a Cognescenti Cabrio, and a Rapid GT Classic. [03/23/2018]

((by signing this contract you oocly agree to hand over the financial company ownership of your agreed asset(s) if you don't pay back the loans.))

Loan accepted paying 300k on 20/04/2018
image.thumb.png.b24d7b0ec4ea7bd001cd72bab01b0da4.png

I, Gustavo Rodriguéz ask for a loan at Total Bankers of $200,000 and I will pay back within 4 weeks. And I agree that failure to pay will result in the seizure of my assets of A fully upgraded sultan and bati 801

Signed Gustavo  Rodriguéz 

Edited by JackD248

Just now, JackD248 said:

I, Gustavo Rodriguéz ask for a loan at Total Bankers of $200,000 and I will pay back within 4 weeks. And I agree that failure to pay will result in the seizure of my assets of A fully upgraded sultan and bati 801

image.thumb.png.4c2210478a51c3c6eaf70c47a1107866.png
image.thumb.png.c542d2766fb6b876294cf9e7ef0b32ab.png

I, John Permuy, ask for a loan at Total Bankers of $280,000 and I will pay back within 31 days. And I agree that failure to pay will result in a seizure of my assets, a Elegy RH8 and a Home. 03/29/2018
John Permuy

Edited by TheFluciFial

19 hours ago, TheFluciFial said:

I, John Permuy, ask for a loan at Total Bankers of $280,000 and I will pay back within 31 days. And I agree that failure to pay will result in a seizure of my assets, a Elegy RH8 and a Home. 03/29/2018
John Permuy

Loan Accepted and returning 350k on 29/04/18

I, Karl Uvermacht , ask for a loan at Total Bankers of $100,000 and I will pay back within 31 days. And I agree that failure to pay will result in seizure of my assets, a home. 10/04/2018

Karl Uvermacht

Edited by JINPegi132

On 4/10/2018 at 8:47 PM, JINPegi132 said:

I, Karl Uvermacht , ask for a loan at Total Bankers of $100,000 and I will pay back within 31 days. And I agree that failure to pay will result in seizure of my assets, a home. 10/04/2018

Karl Uvermacht

I contacted you and you don’t want a loan anymore? So loan cancelled