Player(s) being reported: ID 229, 280, 15, 225, 331, Maybe more
Date of interaction reported: 6/11/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1604705264

Your characters name: Jonhy Crazy

Other player(s) involved: Goblins

Specific rule(s) broken:

12. New Life Rule (NLR)

• The new life rule is triggered whenever a player’s character spawns at a hospital. Players cannot force their own death.

• The deceased character loses memory of their death, the events that caused it, and the information collected in that time frame.

• Example: A player is killed in a robbery. The player’s knowledge of the robbery, the robber and their death is not usable by the player in their new life.

• All parties involved must avoid interaction with each other for 30 minutes. A player must not return to the area of their death for that time frame or attempt to retrieve lost possessions from involved players. Official faction members may return to their HQ and resume faction duties but must abide by the NLR rules in all other ways.

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper roleplay reason and interaction.

• Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to arrest or hurt you, an ally, or damage your property.

• If they report you to the police for a serious crime.

• If they are not in compliance with plausible demands, attempt to escape, or call backup.

• A player cannot kill their victim if the victim is in compliance with the demands.

• A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand(s).

• Vehicles cannot be used to attack a player on foot more than once, including a failed attempt.

• Vehicles cannot be used as a weapon in an active shootout unless it's unavoidable when fleeing an active shootout.

• Killing a player that has obeyed all orders and demands during a roleplay situation is allowed, with roleplay, only within 3 hours of:

1.  Severe hostile or criminal action is taken against you, e.g. someone is robbing you at gunpoint. (Excluding police aiming a gun at you.)

2.   Someone is attempting to take your life.

3.   Someone is attempting to take the life of your close friend or ally, or if you have witnessed it happen.

• You must explain your reason to kill to the player IC and have OOC evidence proving your reason.

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Baiting Government Services - Provoking a reaction from faction services without a realistic reason / or calling faction services to e.g. rob them.

• Mercy Killing - Asking to be killed by a friend (Killing a friend falls under deathmatching).

• Unrealistic stunt jumping or the use of an expensive vehicle to ram into other vehicles.

• Spawning a scripted work vehicle and using it for anything other than its intended purpose.

• Submerging any vehicle in water or unrealistically beaching any watercraft. 

• Swimming in water for an unrealistic amount of time or without a destination during a chase.

• Players who disconnect during roleplay must reconnect and inform other parties in order to resume roleplay. Our official discord server has a channel dedicated to game crash notifications and you should post here with a valid reason for being unable to return.

• If a player gets away from being chased/pursued, they must wait 15 minutes before they can logout. Players should not instigate roleplay situations if they do not have time to play it through. 

• Players who ignore answering roleplay commands directed at them, e.g. /do.

• In a situation where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the same advantages as they have had before their leave.

• Players should not deprive other players of roleplay, e.g. early on the interaction asking them not to speak unless it makes sense in the roleplay situation.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

You can see in the videos below, this started from a first shootout in the garbage, and all of those guys decided to shoot at us again. In my opinion is a major revenge kill that I'm seeing. And I'm sure is not this quality of roleplayers we want in the community. Starting from the demands given from the same player, and instantly started shooting to 12 guys. I repeat 12 guys. They were only 5 or 6 maximum and decided to engage giving quick demands and started shooting to 12 guys. I don't see any type of roleplay here, just a pure deathmatch in a simple meeting behind a house. I would like to ask the staffs that will take this report, please check the logs of the first clip of the first shootout and check what members were involved, and see if they were present in this massive DM. Personally, I don't have words for this type of action.  Below I gave all the evidence I got, if you guys need any more explanation of what happened just ask.

Evidence of rule breach:

Evidence 1 of the NLR : https://streamable.com/dc5epn

Evidence 2:   https://streamable.com/b7pcdf
Evidence 3 of the NLR : https://streamable.com/rdrats        As you can see it was the same player giving the demands. He decided to revenge as you can see.

DM: https://youtu.be/RxTgE3X35hA

Other Povs:  https://youtu.be/IzkmYlzxm1A

One goblin telling one of them to everybody of their side save pov: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/690842105026969641/774420571450376203/Desktop_Screenshot_2020.11.06_-_23.34.13.98.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

I will be assisting Dalvichan with this report.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Johny Crazy (ID: 23) - @Jonhy Crazy
    Do you have any other supporting un-edited video footage of either incident?
    Can you also confirm that the footage that you have posted, is to the best of your knowledge un-edited?

We'd like to get an understanding of how both situations came to occur, an hour apart and we'd like for you to answer the following questions as well.

What was the circumstances of the first shootout at the Garbage area? Joaquin radioed in to warn you of an impending ambush. Can you explain how you guys came to be there? Were there any other incidents with this other group before this incident the same day?

Also, what was the circumstance of the second shootout? It seems to be some sort of meeting between your group. Could you speak about the events that lead you to group up there?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,

Senior Support Bala & Moderator Dalvichan

53 minutes ago, Bala said:

PENDING RESPONSE
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

I will be assisting Dalvichan with this report.

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• Johny Crazy (ID: 23) - @Jonhy Crazy
    Do you have any other supporting un-edited video footage of either incident?
    Can you also confirm that the footage that you have posted, is to the best of your knowledge un-edited?

We'd like to get an understanding of how both situations came to occur, an hour apart and we'd like for you to answer the following questions as well.

What was the circumstances of the first shootout at the Garbage area? Joaquin radioed in to warn you of an impending ambush. Can you explain how you guys came to be there? Were there any other incidents with this other group before this incident the same day?

Also, what was the circumstance of the second shootout? It seems to be some sort of meeting between your group. Could you speak about the events that lead you to group up there?

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,

Senior Support Bala & Moderator Dalvichan

Hello, starting with the united footage of both incidents

This is from the 1st Incident https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzshj1T7TMI&feature=youtu.be

2nd incident: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUv4JtQJPwo&feature=youtu.be

My record device only records 5 minutes.

Starting with the questions, the first situation of the garbage started because i was in the HE area, alone and chilling, anything illegal, then two guys showed up, and starting following me out of nowhere and for no reason, just stupid. After a couple of minutes, they continued to follow me and trash-talking and giving callouts on their radio. 5 guys showed up behind me following I don't know why. I radioed myself with other goblins and sierra decided to make an ambush at Garbage. When we arrived at garbage all the goblins were hidden on the roofs and bushes, I left my bike and pointed a gun at them, they started shooting at me, and the shootout started. Everyone on their side died. This is a random group of people who like to shoot and create problems with gangs, especially goblins. Goblins are not in the server to shoot everyone and make this a warzone. This type of people likes to create problems for no reason. And yes, we know these people because is not the first time they create problems with us. Today we had these two situations with them.

Second question, we were making a meeting with every goblin in town to discuss a possible bank robbery, 12 goblins in that meeting behind one house. We didn't have any interaction with anyone before the meeting. What happened in that situation was pure Revenge kill of the first situation. Same guys, there was no reason for that DM. In relation to the second situation, i don't think i have more to say. It was just stupid giving demands from Far away, writing, and we got shot being stopped at the same place. I would like to know if this is valid and what sense makes going 5/6 vs 12 Goblins. Giving demands and quickly started shooting at us. 

Edited by Jonhy Crazy
  • Upvote 1

Hello,
I'm Freddie Spinks and I'm involved in this situation as ID 330 , I was not involved in the first situation at garbage but from the clips that I saw all of them died and came back after 1 hour or less to revenge breaking NLR ...

https://youtu.be/Muz6zxZ1Mdc

https://streamable.com/ab0j4a

I don't know the reason why the first fight happened and I was not even in game at that time but all I can tell that they all died at garbage but still they decided to revenge

in the second situation we had a meeting where we were planning to rob a bank to be surprised people showing from nowhere without any prior RP interaction except the one where they died , giving demands and shooting right away and breaking NLR .

my pov of the situation : https://youtu.be/j-3A2UtzQ0Q

• Upvote 3

Alright before we get any more points of view, please wait for either myself or Dalvichan to question you.

This is already a report with plenty of people, let's keep things orderly and simple so we don't miss any important details.

- Bala.

• Upvote 5

PENDING RESPONSE
――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you for submitting this report. Please be patient as we review the evidence. We’d like to hear from the following players:

• Andrew_Hernandez (229) - Why did you shout demands at the first scene without knowledge of how many people were in the area or if you posed a threat to them? Do you feel shouting demands at a mass group in a spaced-out area while you are not pointing a weapon at them is realistic to instill FearRP? Why do you spam /s demands? Why did you shout demands at the second scene when you were up the hill and not within sight of anyone you were attempting to put under FearRP? Do you feel your actions were realistic? What reason did you have to first initiate a chase on ID 32? Why did you later attack ID 32 and his allies after your death? Do you have an IC reason to initiate this attack, and if so, can you please explain it? Do you feel you had valid DM rights in this scenario, and if so, can you please explain why?

• Tayven_Laurie (225) - What reason did you have to first initiate a chase on ID 32? Why did you later attack ID 32 and his allies after your death? Do you have an IC reason to initiate this attack, and if so, can you please explain it? Do you feel you had valid DM rights in this scenario, and if so, can you please explain why?

• Jay_Tecca (68) - What reason did you have to first initiate a chase on ID 32? Do you have an IC reason to initiate this chase, and if so, can you please explain it? Why did you shoot at and blow up a gas tank in a gun fight? Do you feel you had valid DM rights in this scenario, and if so, can you please explain why?

• Corey_James (15) - What reason did you have to first initiate a chase on ID 32? Why did you later attack ID 32 and his allies after your death? Do you have an IC reason to initiate this attack, and if so, can you please explain it? So you feel you had valid DM rights in this scenario, and if so, can you please explain why?

• Francis_Collins (316) - What reason did you have to first initiate a chase on ID 32? Why did you later attack ID 32 and his allies after your death? Do you have an IC reason to initiate this attack, and if so, can you please explain it? Why did you open your bike inventory and then lock it while within feet of your attacker after being injured? Do you feel you had valid DM rights in this scenario, and if so, can you please explain why?

• Travis_Blocht (331) - Why did you injure and then kill ID 307 after he complied with all demands, shooting him while his hands were up, then finishing him? Do you feel you had valid DM rights in this scenario, and if so, can you please explain why?

All aforementioned parties, please provide your POVs including both incidents, as well as the lead up to the incidents from your perspective for review.

All of you should submit one response including your POV and your answers to my questions. If I need additional information, I will request it. Please do not start a back-and-forth argument regarding this report. If this occurs, the report will be locked and I will proceed with what evidence I already have.

All reported parties will be notified here and in-game and will have 24 hours to provide a response. If no response is given, a conclusion will be made based on all available evidence provided in this report. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Bala & Dalvichan

• Upvote 2

316/francis

What reason did you have to first initiate a chase on ID 32? There was an incident at highend before with a similar bike so I told the person that was having the issues with them over radio it was not a chase but rather just following to see what the bike did for a little then pulled off. My allies decided to keep following and then he lead into a ambush. 

Why did you later attack ID 32 and his allies after your death? Do you have an IC reason to initiate this attack, and if so, can you please explain it?  I was doing something totally different beforehand and head over radio that they needed backup because of something with travis so I came to help. I personally didn't have reason but I would not just let my friends take a fight outnumbered as it would make no sense ICly for me to do that so I came to help. After getting there we could clearly see a shotgun on one of their backs too. 

Why did you open your bike inventory and then lock it while within feet of your attacker after being injured? Well RPly and scriptly I was right next to my bike and able to so i just slowly slid something in there.. RPly they wouldn't see me lock/unlock ontop of that they wouldn't see me "search" the inventory so I don't think I did anything wrong honestly. They were a decent distance away and actively shooting at me in the middle of these actions so I don't think I was placed under fear RP and my actions of just slowly toss something in there was not a problem with anyone. 

Do you feel you had valid DM rights in this scenario, and if so, can you please explain why? Yes I 100% did have valid DM rights because they shouted demands and began a shootout and began to shoot at me and my friends.. I was not going to surrender either because they did not catch me off guard.

Edited by franse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

Hello this is Andrew Hernandez,

In the scenario we had many ic reasons to engage this had been a setup with Travis in the first place we also had many people on the hills aimed guns at them when i started shouting demands. We had seen them on the deck of the house with a "heavy" weapon or a shotgun on his back. We had also given enough time for them to either flee or comply with the demands which they started to do in the clip so we continued to open fire. Shouting at a mass group in a small area i believe is valid because we had multiple on the hill with guns prepared to shoot at them.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Why did you injure and then kill ID 307 after he complied with all demands, shooting him while his hands were up, then finishing him?

This guy was just shooting my allies with guns, for all i know this guy is armed, i wanted to eliminate the threat to myself and my friends in fear for my life. Now the question whether he put his hands up is hard to say because my vision was obscured with the bush, and i could only see little parts of him. Do i think the threat he caused to me and my friends gave me DM rights, i believe so.

I also do not have any footage from this event as i was never told nor saw personally to save my pov.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Hello, Jay Tecca ID 68 here.

First I would like to thank Dalvichan and Bala for taking the report.

What reason did you have to first initiate a chase on ID 32? Like Francis stated we had a incident with the goblins at high end earlier, So we started to follow,  I was listening to call outs and radio and decided to hop on and follow them as well.

Do you have an IC reason to initiate this chase, and if so, can you please explain it? Like I stated Francis initiated the chase.

Why did you shoot at and blow up a gas tank in a gun fight?   I missed my shot on ID 245

Do you feel you had valid DM rights in this scenario, and if so, can you please explain why? Yes 100% I had DM rights, I arrived late to the shootout, I went to flank them that's when I see my ally Tayven being shot at and killed.

Edited by Jawn
  • Like 4

Hey ID 15 (during situation name was corey james now Bryce Khan) here, 

I would like to thank Bala and Dalvichan for reviewing this report,

What reason did you have to first initiate a chase on ID 32?

I was not at the beginning of the chase but did start to follow with my allies when it was radioed in about that goblin, the chase was really only initiated when we had major suspicions they wanted to ambush us, which ofc seen was at garbage. 

Why did you later attack ID 32 and his allies after your death? 

So practically me and Tayven were driving my bifta around through the city and this is when we were notified about a situation with travis, we showed up to this location (going to continue reasoning on next question)

Do you have an IC reason to initiate this attack, and if so, can you please explain it? So you feel you had valid DM rights in this scenario, and if so, can you please explain why?  

When we showed up to the location, we decided to take a look around which we did by the hills we then saw goblins. We then noticed goblins with heavy weaponry on the back which is perfectly good ic reason ( #1 illegal weapon and #2 due to no imports it is hard to get those weapons meaning it would be worth the risk which indeed it was as i made it out with that shotgun). Now to the dm rights, this was practically summed up by Andrew Hernandez as i was on a nearby hill goblins simply didn't respond to demands given after given sufficient time to comply they tried fleeing and we started smoking them. 

• Upvote 3

@Germane @Sufyaan @deipoo @NadePop

Right quick, before we conclude the report, can you remove the downvotes from people's posts on here. It's a forum report, not a LifeInvader post.

Things get heated and arguments start enough in-game between factions and groups and players as it is. The reports section isn't for you to voice your displeasure at decisions or points of view. 

You might not agree with something that someone has said on here, but they have a right if they are involved to either report or to offer their point of view if asked for it. Upvotes or downvotes make no difference to how we handle a report, but it shows neutrality when you ain't on here posting downvotes.

- Bala
Senior Support.

• Like 2

REPORT ACCEPTED
――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and all evidence provided, I’ve decided to accept this report and issue the following punishments:

• Andrew_Hernandez (229) -
    • Deathmatching - You initiated an attack on the reporting party and his allies without providing a valid reason to do so. In addition, you gave shout demands and began shooting 3 seconds later, not giving the reported party enough time to comply with your demands. The demands you gave also weren't valid, as you were not only outnumbered, you were not in the visible vicinity to place the reporting party and his allies under FearRP.
    • NonRP | New Life Rule - Your attack on the reporting party and his allies has no IC justification that you've provided. You showed up to their meeting an hour after they killed everyone involved and engaged in what is clearly a revenge attack. When your character dies under the NLR guidelines, you forget all problems/incidents with the parties involved in your death and do not have valid reasons to engage in this kind of situation with them unless a new issue has arisen. In your case, you have not provided one; therefore, this is a breach of the New Life Rule. In addition, you used /s to shout demands to mass group of people from areas where they couldn't see you, they didn't know if you had weapons, and you did not impose an immediate threat. Shout demands are easily missed in chat, and spamming them is a tactic used to try to win situations and claim valid DM rights later. Spamming demands via shout is not acceptable or realistic.

• Tayven_Laurie (225) -
    • Deathmatching - You initiated an attack on the reporting party and his allies without providing a valid reason to do so. In addition, you gave shout demands and began shooting 3 seconds later, not giving the reported party enough time to comply with your demands. The demands you gave also weren't valid, as you were not only outnumbered, you were not in the visible vicinity to place the reporting party and his allies under FearRP.
    • NonRP | New Life Rule - Your attack on the reporting party and his allies has no IC justification that you've provided. You showed up to their meeting an hour after they killed everyone involved and engaged in what is clearly a revenge attack. When your character dies under the NLR guidelines, you forget all problems/incidents with the parties involved in your death and do not have valid reasons to engage in this kind of situation with them unless a new issue has arisen. In your case, you have not provided one; therefore, this is a breach of the New Life Rule

• Corey_James | Bryce_Khan (15) -
    • NonRP | New Life Rule - Your attack on the reporting party and his allies has no IC justification that you've provided. You showed up to their meeting an hour after they killed everyone involved and engaged in what is clearly a revenge attack. When your character dies under the NLR guidelines, you forget all problems/incidents with the parties involved in your death and do not have valid reasons to engage in this kind of situation with them unless a new issue has arisen. In your case, you have not provided one; therefore, this is a breach of the New Life Rule.

• Francis_Collins (316) -
    • NonRP | New Life Rule - Your attack on the reporting party and his allies has no IC justification that you've provided. You showed up to their meeting an hour after they killed everyone involved and engaged in what is clearly a revenge attack. When your character dies under the NLR guidelines, you forget all problems/incidents with the parties involved in your death and do not have valid reasons to engage in this kind of situation with them unless a new issue has arisen. In your case, you have not provided one; therefore, this is a breach of the New Life Rule.
    • NonRP | FearRP - You accessed your bike inventory after you had been injured while the two assailants attacking you were within very close range. You stated that you feel it would be easy for you to store something and lock your bike; however, you would have to open a compartment, access it, store items, then close it back up and lock the bike, all while in a state that you are assumed to be too weak to use a radio. This is not a realistic action and you should not abuse the inventory system in this way, especially since you openly admitted they were actively shooting at you during that time. That behavior does not show proper fear for your life in that situation.

• Travis_Blotcht (331) -
    • Deathmatching - You attacked, injured, and then killed ID 307 after he complied with all demands you gave him. You did not have DM rights in this situation against him as he never disobeyed your orders. In addition, you executed him after he not only complied, but informed you as such.

• Jay_Tecca (68) - Will receive no punishment per review, as no rules appeared to be broken. He was involved in the first shootout as backup, and did not participate in the second shootout.

In addition, I'd like to add that it is very clear based on the way you initiated the second shootout that your intent was simply to shoot to kill and win. The lack of time after demands were given before shooting, and your clear intent to execute everyone you saw makes it very obvious that you had a winning mentality throughout this entire exchange. You did not attempt to do any kind of RP with any of the people involved based on evidence provided. This is an RP server, and it's clear that you were not in the mindset of representing that when entering these situations. I hope you take this into consideration for the future.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

This report is now locked and archived.

Kind regards,
Bala & Dalvichan

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2