Connor Hakomairos

Player 58, RDM & Robbery

Player(s) being reported: ID 58 (New Player)

Date of interaction reported: 01/11/2020 

Unix time stamp from HUD: 1604261790

Your characters name: Connor Hakomairos

Other player(s) involved: 58, 127.

Specific rule(s) broken:
VDM

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Connor Hakomairos was waiting for a mechanic to collect his rolled vehicle and was sat on the grass verge outside of the Suburban store near the bank. Player 58 was driving towards Connor and swerved across the road and proceeded to hit Connor with his RV. After hitting and incapacitating Connor, he proceeded to loot the body and take all of the items within his pockets and drive away. Player 127 stopped to help and administer emergency first aid, also witnessing player 58 return to the scene and act suspiciously. 

Evidence of rule breach:

Video Link on YouTube - *note* I did not manage to capture the specific moment of the VDM as I couldn't engage shadowplay quick enough, but captured player 58 looting the final item and driving away.

PENDING RESPONSE

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [Notified in Game] - John_Oega (58) - Why did you run the reporting party over and proceed to loot him, could you please provide your side of the story along with any evidence you might have.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,

vuki & meg

You know why there is not footage of the allegedly VMD? Thats because nothing happend, I've not hit this person with my RV. He is trying to blame me for looting him, I asked him on voice if he needed help and proceeded to be rude, thats why I looted his body.
I've seen his car roll thats why i stopped in the first place, asked if he needed help, he died because he wasnt carefull in his car and there for got downed of his own fault.

John

On 11/3/2020 at 4:16 PM, kalesnor said:

You know why there is not footage of the allegedly VMD? Thats because nothing happend, I've not hit this person with my RV. He is trying to blame me for looting him, I asked him on voice if he needed help and proceeded to be rude, thats why I looted his body.
I've seen his car roll thats why i stopped in the first place, asked if he needed help, he died because he wasnt carefull in his car and there for got downed of his own fault.

John

Please explain to me John why you proceeded to loot the body, leave the scene and then return and ask for help?

Seems quite odd that, from your side of the story, you came to offer help, loot my body, and again return to offer help once more? You would be incriminating yourself by returning to the scene for my character to positively identify you? And judging by the video evidence, you didn't try to clear your name after me and character 127 confronted you of the VDM you clearly committed, instead you decided to flee the scene almost nonchalantly like nothing had happened. 

You also mention that you 'found' my character straight after he rolled his vehicle, yet the body is a good distance away from my car? Surely my character would have been closer to the car if he would have gone down after the crash no? 

Frankly the items you took were worth nothing of massive value, but I don't want this VDM to be happening to anyone who might be carrying something more valuable than a map, GPS and fishing rod... 

REPORT DENIED

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• Insufficient Evidence. Without footage of the actual rulebreak it would be too difficult for us to come to a conclusion.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,

Support Vuki & Moderator Meg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.