ID 322 DM

Player(s) being reported: ID 322
Date of interaction reported: 10/17/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD:  1602971397

Your characters name: Jake Wilby
Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken: DM

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.

• Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.

• Players may not kill victims who have complied with a plausible demand in reasonable time unless involved in severe hostile activity against them or an ally within 3 hours.

• Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.

• Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.

• Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.

• If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Hi there so we was chasing a red Triad Kamacho, Not a clue why I was chasing as i hopped on freq and someone was giving out calls on chasing a vehicle, ID 62 was injured, I hopped off my bike to loot him for his radio, out of no were I was shot in the back from ID 322, in the chase I did not see this Sultan Classic at all, I had no prior RP with him, his reason for shooting me was I was looting one of his Ally's. I'm not quite sure if he has DM rights from seeing me with ID 62 So I do not expect for this report to be accepted as it's a scuffed situation and I would also like to know if I would have DM rights if this ever happened to me. Any situations like that I would Make sure to still shout demands using /s or VOIP to give the opposite side a chance to RP and not get shot out of no were, I did message MarcoD on discord one of the admins, talked him through what happened he said, Any shooting really requires interaction so if there was no interaction it's very likely to be DM. 

Evidence of rule breach: https://streamable.com/taqhlo

Edited by jakeewilbyy
Add a little more info.
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2