Player(s) being reported: Robert_Jeys 
Date of interaction reported: 10/13/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1602637641

Your characters name: Dray_Wrzosek

Other player(s) involved: 

Specific rule(s) broken:

"

9. Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

• Players are required to remain IC at all times. RP can only be paused or voided by admins.

• If a crash / disconnect occurs, players must post in the crash reports discord channel and contact all parties to resume. Players reconnecting must be given all opportunities held prior.

• Players should not instigate situations they do not have time to play through. If a player is chased they must wait 15 minutes before they can log out of the game.

• Players can’t depict their character with real images or game images not possible on ECRP.

• Examples: Ignoring RP, baiting government services without proper IC reason, asking to be killed or forcing your own death, unrealistic stunt jumping, misusing expensive vehicles, using script work vehicles for other purpose, submerging any vehicle in water intentionally, swimming for an unrealistic amount of time in a chase, or stealing from / tampering with an OOC F4 menu.

"

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I was at the mechanic shop, getting a repair then I got into my vehicle and as I was about to leave, the mechanic shop was swarmed with SEDs and Sheriffs, they tried boxing me in with one cruiser but they failed on doing so, I tried fleeing through the Western exit of LSC and as I am fleeing I see a cruiser pull up suddenly in front of me-blocking the Western exit, my car stalled so I exited the vehicle and ran on foot on the sidewalk and then I reach for my radio calling for someone to meet me on the other side with a drag so I can flee, I had a GD member unlock his drag and as I was getting on the drag I started getting sprayed down with a carbine, I am not sure what was the need for carbine to be sprayed carelessly when that carbine could of injured myself and the person that was driving the drag. Similar situations like this happened, where I was TAZED off the drag not sprayed down with a Carbine. I have spoken to Jeys and he said that demands were given to me, I have had so many chases where demands were given to me but I did not listen to them and kept on evading and usually the chase goes on normally. If every single chase involved demands that the suspect did not listen to, leading to the suspect being sprayed down then we would not experience PD/SD chases lasting 30 mins- 1 hr. Chases would end quicker then since everyone would be casually sprayed down if they don't listen to demands and evade. To me personally, like I have mentioned before, tazing me off the bike would have been a better decision to make instead of spraying your suspect down with your Carbine. Keep in mind that when shots started heading my way, they nearly hit the SWAT Kamacho in front of me, and that is in fact SED's allies, Jeys did not even care about his allies being inside of the range of where his bullets were going. I was not a threat what so ever to any of the LEOs on scene, I was unarmed, and I did not threaten anyone there.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/0o7mu4

Edited by Dray
  • Upvote 19

Hello, it's me, Robert Jeys. 

Well, about the Non-RP. First of all, Non of my allies were in my firing range; perhaps if you had looked behind you, you'd have known. Also, about Kamacho and me shooting it; I was aiming down sights at the drag tires, and that's why, my friend, you can see them popping off in your POV, which literally serves its purpose; the driver of the drag was unable to pull away in time and you were tazed successfully. I didn't have to worry about the kamacho or its passengers as the drag is not the same height as this car and I'd never by mistake hit them. Again, none of my allies were in the firing range.

Now for DM. I want to shift your attention to the fact that it was ruled and announced that megaphone, sirens, and lights are considered demands. When I pulled up on you inside LSC and gave you demands while trying to box you in gently, you failed to follow them, which gives me DM rights (OOC'ly). But of course, as a Law Enforcement Officer, it'd be unrealistic for me to go around blasting. Even tho they are completely IC motives of when we shoot or we don't but anyways, there are 2 things you missed.

1. You were spotted in the pursuit of that red Banshee, I guess, not sure, the one that stalled by Central MD, and your friend in the F620 bolted away. Anyways, the visual confirmation of your presence in that pursuit confirms the second point, which holds the larger motive for me shooting your friend's tires.
  2. PD had called in a shooting at the scrapyard in the city. The initial reports were the following ( Shots fired and we are getting surrounded ). When I asked if they could Identify who's shooting, the following was relayed (GDs, Aztecas, bright red cars, and possible triads.), and then they went radio silent for a while. We arrived there to find them deceased. The fact they said triads getting shot at and then you're pursuing them, later on, confirms our doubts and thoughts. Also, keep in mind that the surviving medics from that massacre gave us the same description; the same gangs were mentioned again. Also, there's 1 officer that witnessed the scene, but you didn't kill him and provided the same description as well and also mentioned (All gangs were involved).

Now, after I have mentioned my OOC aspect for shooting you and the IC aspect, I find it funny that you literally wiped around 9 PD officers and expect us to follow you and beg you to stop is weird, IMO. If you were innocent, then you don't have anything to hide and run, or is that in your nature (RP) to run away from any Law Enforcement Officer?

And of course, I was never informed on this report's scene, only on discord 20 minutes later, and for that, I don't have my own POV. But here is the POV from my passenger. Footage. In that footage, the extended version, I can see you ramming a police cruiser with your sports vehicle, which itself gives me more DM rights.

Thanks for making this report, and I hope this clears it all for you.

Edited by Skiperz
  • NAY 6
  • Upvote 4
11 hours ago, Skiperz said:

Hello, it's me, Robert Jeys. 

Well, about the Non-RP. First of all, Non of my allies were in my firing range; perhaps if you had looked behind you, you'd have known. Also, about Kamacho and me shooting it; I was aiming down sights at the drag tires, and that's why, my friend, you can see them popping off in your POV, which literally serves its purpose; the driver of the drag was unable to pull away in time and you were tazed successfully. I didn't have to worry about the kamacho or its passengers as the drag is not the same height as this car and I'd never by mistake hit them. Again, none of my allies were in the firing range.

Now for DM. I want to shift your attention to the fact that it was ruled and announced that megaphone, sirens, and lights are considered demands. When I pulled up on you inside LSC and gave you demands while trying to box you in gently, you failed to follow them, which gives me DM rights (OOC'ly). But of course, as a Law Enforcement Officer, it'd be unrealistic for me to go around blasting. Even tho they are completely IC motives of when we shoot or we don't but anyways, there are 2 things you missed.

1. You were spotted in the pursuit of that red Banshee, I guess, not sure, the one that stalled by Central MD, and your friend in the F620 bolted away. Anyways, the visual confirmation of your presence in that pursuit confirms the second point, which holds the larger motive for me shooting your friend's tires.
  2. PD had called in a shooting at the scrapyard in the city. The initial reports were the following ( Shots fired and we are getting surrounded ). When I asked if they could Identify who's shooting, the following was relayed (GDs, Aztecas, bright red cars, and possible triads.), and then they went radio silent for a while. We arrived there to find them deceased. The fact they said triads getting shot at and then you're pursuing them, later on, confirms our doubts and thoughts. Also, keep in mind that the surviving medics from that massacre gave us the same description; the same gangs were mentioned again. Also, there's 1 officer that witnessed the scene, but you didn't kill him and provided the same description as well and also mentioned (All gangs were involved).

Now, after I have mentioned my OOC aspect for shooting you and the IC aspect, I find it funny that you literally wiped around 9 PD officers and expect us to follow you and beg you to stop is weird, IMO. If you were innocent, then you don't have anything to hide and run, or is that in your nature (RP) to run away from any Law Enforcement Officer?

And of course, I was never informed on this report's scene, only on discord 20 minutes later, and for that, I don't have my own POV. But here is the POV from my passenger. Footage. In that footage, the extended version, I can see you ramming a police cruiser with your sports vehicle, which itself gives me more DM rights.

Thanks for making this report, and I hope this clears it all for you.

DwTrzFA.png

1. Bullet trails were high enough that if you missed you woulda have hit your allies, it makes no sense when I am surrounded by officers to not cease fire and just taze me off the bike just like what Colt_Daniels did. 

2. You said that I have downed 9 officers previous to this and saw me leave the scene as soon as you arrive there. That is in fact false information I did not even have a gun on me and if you are going to say I could of "stored" it then that cant happen because simply I did not have enough time, so how can I down 9 officers when im not even armed. The force that was used did not match the situation at all in my opinion.

3. You also mentioned that I "rammed" the cruiser, do not know how this is relevant when the cruiser is blocking an exit I am trying to go through to evade/flee, but ended up crashing into it hard enough for my vehicle to stall, I pressed C to see if you are too close to me to the point that I could have went a bit to the right as you can see in my footage and the footage you have provided that there was a gap I could have went through, so the "ram" was unintentional. In fact it did not show a threat what so ever for me to get sprayed down, so I am not sure why the "ram" is being talked about and the main point of this report is ignored.

4. Keep in mind, it was not even me that was driving the comet at the shootout and apparently downed 9 people like you stated. When it comes to us criminals, we always make sure that we have seen an opposing side do something to an ally to give us full DM rights to let a bullet out of our guns. The fact that you aren't even sure if its me or not and you still fired, is in fact hideous. 

5. If Death RP was still a thing I coulda easily went for that, but it seems like since it does not then that gives people the attitude to do whatever they want to the suspect as far as he is in cuffs and in the back of the cruiser at the end of the day. I can be shot with an RPG or a grenade launcher and that would look normal nowadays, to me it just does not add up. A suspect that is unarmed nor causing any threats to any of the officers on scene what so ever he is simply evading, why the need of spraying a carbine is there, I am not entirely sure, this is why this report is up.

6. I even wanted to enjoy the RP by simply having my wounds treated from the carbine, and those were ignored as well, the lack of RP in that situation was unacceptable, I was not there to argue in /b because its a waste of time, I am there to literally RP. I was caught? sure, it happen. But the fact that a player is trying to diverse the arrest scenarios by RP'ing a bit more, and is not getting the same RP back shows that some people's minds are locked in on "Shoot, cuff, and /prison".

NSEC4wb.png

You also stated " If you were innocent, then you don't have anything to hide and run, or is that in your nature (RP) to run away from any Law Enforcement Officer?", Simply I choose how to RP, I appreciate for giving me ideas but as a criminal I dont feel the need to stop and talk to an officer. I can run whenever I want, I can also get out of my car with my hands up to listen to my charges that might or not apply to me in any way, whenever I want. We all choose how to roleplay as a certain people on the server. It is not about being innocent or not, that is what differs from being a normal civilian and a gang member.

I am going to touch up on the "(Shots are fired, We are being surrounded)". Us as criminals when someone asks for backup and says that he is being shot, and tells us for example its Triads or Irish, or whatever gang is hostile towards GD, we cannot go there and shoot every single triad or irish we see and that is basically what you did. You showed up saw "9" officers down, and you heard GD, You saw me and assumed I did all of that without evidence with the mindset of "Oh he shot 9 officers and is trynna flee, lemme spray him down really quick" with 0 threats from my side what so ever.

This is going to be my last response unless asked by a staff member to emphasize any other points. Lets hope this stops because if a Commander of SD is doing it like yourself, then tomorrow we will see Cadets and Deputy trainees doing it, and they will just say "I gave him demands, and he fled" "Permission to shoot?", which portrays a wrong image of how PD/SD is supposed to be portrayed on this server. 

• Upvote 2

I am not gonna be talking about your POV only as the bullet rays are not as accurate. But sure, if you check the submitted POV, I was was swerving to the right to avoid the officers and then the kamacho drove right infront of you after I started firing. Not my fault. At 0:43

I never said you down 9 officers, I said your colors were reported present on the scene which gives me the authority to stop you and investigate it. Don't like it? It's IC reason. 

You ramming the cruiser intentionally or unintentionally, that's not my problem. From my POV, you rammed a sheriff's cruiser while attempting to evade. You were looking behind you, that's on you. But that still falls under Assault with a deadly weapon. I fired because you failed to follow demands and obstructed a planned investigation; don't jump conclusions. 

13 hours ago, Dray said:

If Death RP was still a thing I coulda easily went for that

Death RP is a privilege not a right!

13 hours ago, Dray said:

do not know how this is relevant when the cruiser is blocking an exit I am trying to go through to evade/flee, but ended up crashing into it hard enough for my vehicle to stall, I pressed C to see if you are too close to me

Sorry, but this is lack of awareness from your side. Please be more careful with your driving and where you go. Pressing C is equivalent to you looking in the mirror which is an IC incident and I dealt with it IC'ly.

13 hours ago, Dray said:

That is in fact false information I did not even have a gun on me and if you are going to say I could of "stored" it then that cant happen because simply I did not have enough time

Please tell me more about the SMG that we found inside your comet.

13 hours ago, Dray said:

I even wanted to enjoy the RP by simply having my wounds treated from the carbine, and those were ignored as well, the lack of RP in that situation was unacceptable, I was not there to argue in /b because its a waste of time, I am there to literally RP. I was caught? sure, it happen. But the fact that a player is trying to diverse the arrest scenarios by RP'ing a bit more, and is not getting the same RP back shows that some people's minds are locked in on "Shoot, cuff, and /prison".

Too sorry that you had this experience. But as I was not present on the scene because I was busy on the other side of LSC securing your assets, I would've got their attention to your injuries RP.  I disabled your getaway bike and ran back to the comet to secure it and the items inside.

13 hours ago, Dray said:

I appreciate for giving me ideas but as a criminal I dont feel the need to stop and talk to an officer. I can run whenever I want, I can also get out of my car with my hands up to listen to my charges that might or not apply to me in any way, whenever I want

Still don't get why are you angry that I chose to elevate the use of force present on the facts given to me. We all do different RP and according to the server rules I am in the clear.

13 hours ago, Dray said:

and tells us for example its Triads or Irish, or whatever gang is hostile towards GD, we cannot go there and shoot every single triad or irish we see and that is basically what you did

I shot your tire after you failed to follow demands after RP was initiated, re-read what I wrote please! I didn't just shoot out at LSC as I showed up.

13 hours ago, Dray said:

You saw me and assumed I did all of that without evidence with the mindset of "Oh he shot 9 officers and is trynna flee, lemme spray him down really quick" with 0 threats from my side what so ever

Well, I tried to stop you and investigate what happened but you didn't stop to clear these accusations, you simply ran away and expect me to read your mind? But either ways, this is an IC issue as demands were already given and you failed to follow them.

13 hours ago, Dray said:

NSEC4wb.png

Sorry that I didn't see that, I was at the other side of LSC securing your assets.

13 hours ago, Dray said:

This is going to be my last response unless asked by a staff member to emphasize any other points. Lets hope this stops because if a Commander of SD is doing it like yourself, then tomorrow we will see Cadets and Deputy trainees doing it, and they will just say "I gave him demands, and he fled" "Permission to shoot?", which portrays a wrong image of how PD/SD is supposed to be portrayed on this server. 

This is again the IC side of PD/SD. Please don't mix the OOC aspect and IC aspect. No hostile actions are tolerated IC'ly. 
9 PD officers were killed on a scene and your colors were reported to be involved. 

You can't just go around get involved in shootouts and when 9 cops get killed have us beg you to stop and let us conduct an investigation, don't get mad when you take off after demands and have your getaway vehicle disabled; every action got consequences. Please next time be more careful and cautious in the future RP scenes.

Edited by Skiperz
  • Like 2

"You can't just go around get involved in shootouts and when 9 cops get killed have us beg you to stop and let us conduct an investigation, don't get mad when you take off after demands and have your getaway vehicle disabled; every action got consequences. Please next time be more careful and cautious in the future RP scenes." 

I was not even involved, did not shoot one bullet because simply I had no gun to gun down those "9" officers. Aint no one begging for nothing but for proper RP to be portrayed from both sides, and you did not show that, that is why this report is where its at right now. I have been a criminal for nearly 2 years I know what RP situations to get involved in and what their consequences are. 

• Like 1

Hello and Thank you for your patience while this has been looked into, 

After reviewing the evidence, reading through the replies and speaking with other senior members of staff, we have decided to deny this report for the following reasons. First of all you were given demands via lights and sirens, you were fully aware of the fact you were being chased, you could have been knocked with the kamacho when running too but they did not so thats the DM claim out the way. For the Non RP claim, we do not feel it was his intention to directly fire towards his allies as he was shooting before the kamacho pulled round infront of you.

Denied and Archived

RedHot

• NAY 2
  • Upvote 4