Mo Stack

NRP Breach public area and infront of civilians ID 180

Player(s) being reported: ID 180
Date of interaction reported: 11/10/2020
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1602417460

Your characters name: Mo Stacks

Other player(s) involved: ID 180

Specific rule(s) broken: Non RP Shooting infront of civlians and Robbery in a public area Broad daylight

Non-Roleplay (NRP)

• Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

ID 180 came off the bike pointed a gun at me in broad daylight with civilians around as you can see in the vod i tell him he cant do this as its a public area and people are watching he insists and carries on in the video you can see atleast 1 other person close to me and a vehical approching he then stays to end my life instead of leaving the scene of the incident after shooting me infront of people huge NRP as he sees other people and continues to rob people, He also said that a support staff said that if was okay to rob people in that situation, i told him to save pov so he should have the reply from the support staff saying that its "okay to rob people in broad daylight and infront of people on the peir which is a public place."
I tried to put my hands up but misclicked from ctrl+1 to shift+1 and i assumed i put my hands up but didnt realise i pressed the worng button. 
Evidence of rule breach:

*Video evidence URL*

https://streamable.com/tedwav

*Screenshot of the players ID's*
https://gyazo.com/bf9e6d2d0b254d50eae05a310776452a

Edited by Mo Stack
  • Like 4

Thank you for your patience as we are reviewing the report. Prior to concluding this report, we would like to hear statements from the following people:

• Apollo_Gutierrez l ID 180 l Please share your side of the story as well as your POV if you have it. What was your reasoning for conducting a robbery on the pier?

The above mentioned players will be notified in game as appropriate and will receive 24 hours to provide their side of the story. We look forward to hearing back from you!

I was observing him like 30 minutes from a distance and I had a good timing when there's no people around the pier. I asked him to drop his bag if not I will shoot him, but he started doing ooc chat all the time. He wasn't showing any fear roleplay even a gun on his face already, I said if you don't give me your bag in 5 seconds I will shoot you, but still doing ooc chat and not showing a fear roleplay, that should be a quick robbery but he managed to delay the roleplay. I asked the admins from /report and they said it's okay to rob at the pier as long as you give a valid roleplay and and it's not really crowded and no witnesses. As you can see, this is not a Non roleplay, it should breaking the FRP(Fear Roleplay) because he wasn't showing any fear on the life of his player instead doing ooc chats.

• NAY 6

https://ibb.co/k149N46

This complaint is obviously against him, it was clear he is non roleplay and breaking FRP. Just for his bag with fishes he is risking his life, he should have give it immediately and he didn't die in the end. I still managed to ask permission over /report for this roleplay even in the middle of the robbery, he is delaying the roleplay, not roleplaying and lying it's no broad daylight, it's still dark as you can see.

Edited by Dragon_Duterte
  • NAY 4
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Dragon_Duterte said:

I was observing him like 30 minutes from a distance and I had a good timing when there's no people around the pier. I asked him to drop his bag if not I will shoot him, but he started doing ooc chat all the time. He wasn't showing any fear roleplay even a gun on his face already, I said if you don't give me your bag in 5 seconds I will shoot you, but still doing ooc chat and not showing a fear roleplay, that should be a quick robbery but he managed to delay the roleplay. I asked the admins from /report and they said it's okay to rob at the pier as long as you give a valid roleplay and and it's not really crowded and no witnesses. As you can see, this is not a Non roleplay, it should breaking the FRP(Fear Roleplay) because he wasn't showing any fear on the life of his player instead doing ooc chats.

Thank you for your reply but if you look at the POV that I produced it shows that there is a player right next to me so saying that no one was close to me is false. Secondly I told you that that was a public place and you can’t do this all admins that I have asked about this robbery situation at the pier says you can’t do a player to player robbery as the pier is a tourist attraction, thirdly in the POV you mentioned that a admin or support staff allowed it however he did say it has to be proper rp and again look at the POV I produced and you can see people there. I know I cannot justify not continuing ing rp however I cannot just sit there whilst someone is clearly breaking the rules for poor and non rp when all they get is a slap on the wrist and all I’m left with is 2 hours of wasted time fishing just so someone can rob you in broad daylight and in front of another player. There is a massive amount of precedent with cases that involve robbery at a public place which are in my favour, if you wish I can state some that happened no too long ago and are relevant to this situation.

Also you shot me then looted me then shot to kill me when you had everything you wanted, I don’t understand the reasoning behind that you had no need to kill me off unarmed and unable to do anything when on the ground but you decided to keep on shooting your unrealistic decisions made me make this report as you clearly understood what you did even when someone is telling you it’s wrong the screen shot you provided is a admin asking if people were around and they were you have no evidence of you scouting the area for 30 mins all you did is come to the pier and pick the last guy you saw and start a unrealistic scenario. He has no motives and has no idea what’s in the bag beside fish he has no clue if there’s 5 fish or 10 the fact of the matter is he doesn’t know what and why he is robbing someone, but still does, does this seem realistic to you? 

it just seems to me that people don’t care about the rules even if you say something about it to them and the risk of breaking them heavily out weights following them in this scenario. He clearly understands what he was doing even asked a support staff but apparently he didn’t see the white car in the back, he also didn’t see the person run and get closer to me he didn’t see all of this but what he managed to do is say he “he scouted the area for half an hour and no one was there.” It’s amusing when you provide evidence of what really  happened and clearly see people but they still try to say otherwise.

thank you for taking you time to read this.

Edited by crasize
  • Upvote 6

My friend this shouldn’t of happened at all justifying your actions by saying it was only a little isn’t a excuse to break rules you had no idea how much fish I had but you still broke rules just to take it, your defence on this is weak it’s like saying “sorry your honour I only stabbed him a little” it doesn’t justify your actions you still did what you did don’t then lie about your actions when there’s video evidence. I am done with this back and forth your reasoning is poor your judgment is incorrect and how you justify yourself if clearly outrageous lying saying “no one was around” and “it was just a bit” you have no evidence to show only a screen shot of a support staff saying your allowed if there’s no witnesses I told you save POV so you could at least show your side of the story but you did not.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Dragon_Duterte said:

https://streamable.com/t2raw0

Here's the video of the pier that will prove that there's just  a few people around the pier because it's dawn time and everyone is sleeping IRL or In-game.

Firstly thank you for your reply, 32 seconds in you POV do you not see a player or did you put that thing on the bottom right to cover up and try hide the player you are trying to decieve moderators and admins and my POV proves that someone is there, so why would you think this is a good idea even at the start of your POV it shows someone there i dont think trying to hide the player was a smart move mate. Trying to bend the truth and decieve people especially mods and admins wont help your case.

secondly earlier you stated that there was no one around but now you mention that there was a few people around you have changed your story too many times for it to hold truth and i will now leave it to the mods to decide, trying to lie when both POV's show people around is wrong. you stated that you were "scouting for half an hour" but your POV shows that you just entred the peir. I dont understand what your trying to get at here mate im really confused? how would that be a realistic scenario? the thing is if he has done this once hes done it before becasue he was so confident in himself i dont believe this was the first time hes robbed people with NRP at the peir and i would assume if he gets away with this he would continue doing it.

thank you for your time.

Edited by Mo Stack

Thank you for your extended patience as this report is under review.

After extensive review, we have decided to accept this report and issue the following punishments:

• 180 Apollo_Gutierrez @Dragon_DutertePunishment for Non-RP | Unrealistic Robbery of another player at The Pier.

• You performed a robbery in a location that would realistically be highly populated at all times of the day.

• This is a robbery that should not have occurred at all without incredibly strong motives. Simply robbing someone cause you want their fish at such a location is not a tolerable reason at such a location. 

• The location is ultimately a public location, which makes your robbery a high risk, with barely any rewards to gain in the first place.

• @Mo Stack Spoken to about remaining IC, even in the event of a rulebreak.

• While we understand the frustration of an obvious rule break occurring - you are required to remain In-Character at all times. We believe you took away from the roleplay situation too much with the amount of OOC conversation that had occurred.

• For future reference - a better way to react is to allow the RP to occur, then once the situation has concluded, use /pm to notify the player what they did wrong, attempt to resolve it and if no resolution is possible, notify them that they will be reported.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format.

Kind regards,
Krooks & Shimo