PolarBlunk

2404_7726 - Fail RP and logging to avoid RP

Your player name: Alex Donnelly

Player you are reporting: 2404_7726

Rule broken: Fail RP and logging to avoid RP

Explanation of events/why you are reporting: Chased the guy for a while until he was boxed in, got out of his car and started running towards the water. Second time, he was seen in a White Asea, when we boxed him he wanted RP to be paused and when it wasn't in his favor, he jumped off the bridge and did not value his life at all. When we go down, he quit the server. He never came back to PM us that he wanted to continue the roleplay as well.

6.6. Fail Roleplay
1. Actions, that are unrealistic or hurt the roleplay experience of other players are considered as fail roleplay,
however not all actions that may seem unrealistic are punishable.

1.8. Performing unrealistic stunt jumps, that in the real world would result in your immediate death; - Jumped off the bridge and did not value his life what so ever because of the chance he might go to prison.

6.3. Combat & Roleplay Logging

1. Players are not allowed to disconnect from a roleplay or combat situation that could have negative in-
character consequences. If your game crashes, you must reconnect to the server and inform the parties

involved with you before the crash and ask them if they want to continue roleplaying the scenario. 

Time and date: Today, approx. 1 hour ago.

Evidence:

Jumping off the bridge:

Logging to avoid: 

Edited by PolarBlunk
  • Upvote 1

Hello and thank you for reporting,

With the evidence provided and @SoloSmith's statement in Discord I have enough reasons to believe that player Roman_Stewart/Mask 2404_7726 combat logged as he did not return. However before making my final decision I do want the individual to give us an explanation as to why he did not return. Pending @Roman_Stewart to respond to this report within 24 hours.

First of all it wasn't 1 hour ago, you failed rp too, and you should know that the gt-mp client is very bad these days it crashes every 30 minutes or so, i tried reloging, after 5th time i was able to log in to the server, because previous times it crashed again, it directed me to singleplayer and stuff, plus you failed rp too, you didn't knew in what kinda car i was, but you still got me with your friend while metagaming through teamspeak.

• Like 1

Hello again,

Thank you for responding. Even if you crashed and had issues returning to the game, you could have still reached out to the two officers to continue the roleplay, which you did not do. I'd like to refer you to the combat logging rule, once again;

6.3. Combat & Roleplay Logging

1. Players are not allowed to disconnect from a roleplay or combat situation that could have negative in-character consequences. If your game crashes, you must reconnect to the server and inform the parties involved with you before the crash and ask them if they want to continue roleplaying the scenario.

Then the next thing that I noticed was you jumping off the bridge, which is considered fail roleplay as it is a (stunt-)jump that would result in your immediate death. Please make sure to read through rule 6.6.1.8 for future reference;

1.8. Performing unrealistic stunt jumps, that in the real world would result in your immediate death;

Player Roman_Stewart/Mask 2404_7726 will receive both a punishment for fail roleplay and an admin jail for his second offense of combat logging including his in-character time.

Report resolved/archived

• Upvote 1