Aaronb543

[appeal] Patrick_Fennis

I was given a 14 day driving ban, 98 minutes of jail time and $750 fine for accidentally entering a police car. I was trying to endter my car to turn off the engine and radio so that the other people that were involved in the RP could here what was being said. I was asked to do so in the OOC commands. And I also explained that I had accidently entered the police car again in the OOC commands which was visible by the 3 police officers and 3 others involved in the situation also including an Admin. But the officer who ha arrested me disregarded the OOC commands and went through with the punishment which I believe to be invalid. The Officer arresting was Stranger 6901_5197.

Edited by Aaronb543

I'm going to throw my input on this, I was the one who asked Aaron to turn the radio off in his car in "/o", the reason I did this was because the police officers voice was very very robotic, (which he then relogged for when Aaron was being taken away). Aaron had accidentally got into the police car and once you start getting in a vehicle you cannot stop (this is because the vehicles were very close). It was basically my fault for asking him to turn the radio off so I could hear the officer, it was all out of character that I asked him as it was bugged (as they could not hear it) and causing the RP to break down because of it.

Hello, Aaronb543.

Due to this being an issue which relates to the police department, please make a report through INTERNAL AFFAIRS which can be done here.

Denied/locked.