Freddieee10

Refill water bottles at more water sources

it make no sense having faucet , shower and everything inside the buildings and not being able to refill bottles inside the buildings .

I suggest to add the ability of refilling bottles inside the apartments/houses we need this especially for the people who have drug labs and they need to pour water everytime so tables don't explose , its unrealistic to keep refilling bottles at the ocean or river it waste our time when we cook and make the risk of the explosion higher and higher .

thank you 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

1 hour ago, IAmTurtle said:

-1 I think its good, but i feel like people will now almost never have to leave their house to cook. 

They will have to leave to collect plants, materials from Humane labs, and also import certain ingredients from prominent gangs in the city. Water is just a pointless pit stop that is easily prevented I think. I see where you are coming from though. 

• NAY 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, DrPathetic said:

+1
Honestly, for drinking water, the ocean is an unrealistic location to refill anyway. You should be able to refill at sinks and also publicly available water coolers.

As well as not having an option not to refill Soda bottles at gas stations. Like at a soda machine. But ocean water seems very unrealistic, you are right.

• NAY 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey,

so I been working up here at Bayview, and the water cooler dose not work to refill the containers with water, kind of a hassle to go to the SD and refill down the block here, Can we get a location put in to refill by the Bayview auto, that would be awesome, more so because a lot of us work long hours, and simply buying it over and over costs money.

Thanks

John

Not even for bayview, just for all water coolers publicly available. I've said before I think it's silly that you can refill and drink ocean water. 
Like there's the regular ones like in SD and bayview as well as these [pictured below] at places like the pier, DOC and some gas stations and stores which could be used for water bottle filling (heck, even if it was charged but at a highly reduced rate compared to buying water bottles)
7CQKfsk.pngCEcg768.png

Edited by DrPathetic
  • Upvote 2