isBrainDed

deleterino

4 minutes ago, OsamaBigLag said:

ItsPazz - Just...no

8 minutes ago, OsamaBigLag said:

Bayview, I guess I came there because I was bored, but you guys are nice to hang with, especially Ana, Eriksen, Brian and Ray. Love all of you guys <3

CHU MEAAAAANNNN???

Last couple of days have been fun, sad to see you go as a support. I will always share my LSD with you, regardless of you admitting that you only love my drugs and not me, I will always love you. :(

• Like 1

Just now, TGBDalton said:

Good luck on your adventures Sarah; LSC will be thinking of you. You also did just leave Quade technically so he will be quite upset that he doesn't have anyone to look after him when he gets drunk now but you gotta do you so he'll deal with it. ;D

That's fine, I already had her anyway.

• Like 1

Actually sad to see you go. You were always an amazing person and it was awesome to hang out with you IG and on Discord. Im really gonna miss you being around. I hope that someone you decide that you wanna come back and when you do we will ALL be here with open arms and be more then happy to take you back in. IRL you seem like an amazing person and seems like you have a good future ahead of you. Take care of yourself and good luck where ever you end up. If you ever need anything feel free to message me. 

Wow im actually IRL tearing up haha....Take care Sarah and stay safe.

Edited by TheGamingN8tive
  • Like 1