Mo Stack

VDM ID 185

Player(s) being reported: ID 185
Date of interaction reported: 05/10/20
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1601927069

Your characters name: Mo Stacks

Other player(s) involved: ID 185

Specific rule(s) broken:

Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.
Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.
Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

The officer came full speed and saw bikes pulling out of fleeca bank not a single car came out of the back of the bank to even consider raming into another player when i pull out into the street he had full view of the whole road and nothing was blocking his vision so he knew bikes were pulling out after pulling out you see me get hit diretly in the back of my bike by ID 185, this player had time to swerve out the way or even to break but did not after the incident and whilst recieving BLS ID 185 then said "did we get the guy that i yeeted." He VDM'd me then proceded to then stop after and then properly search the bank after saying PM'ing me saying he was in persuite firstly who was he persuing? secondly why did he not try and swerve to try and avoid me thirdly why did i get ramed directly in the middle of his car?

Evidence of rule breach:

*Video evidence https://streamable.com/fxn9qn*
*Screenshot of the players ID 

2899ba46ba1f798e1819926903a55fce.png

• Upvote 4

PENDING REVIEW
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Hi there! Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself. During this time, we ask that you please refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between anyone involved.

Regards,
Moderator jason

PENDING RESPONSE

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• @Lukeyswrench - Felix_Noonham (185) - Please provide your side of the story.

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Moderator jason

Responded to bank robbery call, upon arriving on scene I saw several bikes leaving, I made no attempt to slow down because I was about to pursuit any of them, the BF-400 (Mo Stacks) comes flying out of the side of the bank onto the highway and makes no attempt to look where he's going. When I saw him I tried to turn and slam my breaks on as to miss him (Which would have been an IC issue anyway as lights/sirens have been ruled many times in the past as valid demands). Couldn't stop in time and ended up sending him into orbit.

In summary:

• Man drives like an idiot and joins the highway without even looking and get creamed. Then claims a rule break.
  • They were seen leaving the scene of a crime and I had lights on, therefore DM rights were valid.
  • Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable. It was not a shootout.
  • As per VDM rules you are allowed to use your vehicle as a weapon once.
  • Even if I did hit him on purpose (Which I did not) no rules were broken.

I don't know where this mentality came from of people thinking they are invincible on bikes and then complain on the forums when they get knocked off.

https://streamable.com/06a9au

Edited by Lukeyswrench

REPORT DENIED

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• It's quite apparent that this was not an intentional ram on both POVs.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
Moderator jason